Aerotek Employee Reviews in Canada

• Salary/Benefits
Awesome work place with friendly family like enviornment
CNC Operator (Former Employee), St. Thomas, ONMarch 15, 2016
Pros: long breaks
Cons: mentally straining
A Typical day at FCC was working on various parts and machines, working as a team also working alone. The co workers were great and a huge help when it came to me learning more about CNC machining as well as the parts we made and what it was used for. The hardest part of the job was probably the accurate measurements and sometimes straightning the parts. Management was really good worked around hours when i get hurt ( eye infection).
I learned how to use a Automated CNC machine as well as a manual lathe which i havent used since highschhool and was very interesting and was a great learning experience. The Management was great, laid back and supportive.
co-workers make it fun
Order Picker (Former Employee), Caledon, ONApril 28, 2016
team lead did not care for the well being of employees, i had surgery and got fired before i was able to return to work. I worked at legacy through aerotek, the supervisors at legacy dont really care for you and are very specific on what they want men and women to do in the work place
nice staff to work with
Assembler/Disassembler (Former Employee), Flextronics,Newmarket,ONApril 2, 2016
Testing various kinds of phones such as blackberry,apple iPhones and doing data entry work.Checking if there is some damage to the phone ,to the equipment such as water damage,if there is any exterior damage to the equipment, doing their software updates etc.
.Good company... seen them in action.
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee), Exel Warehouse Fountain TireDecember 3, 2015
Pros: Client and customer follow ups.
Cons: None
They get the job done. They will try like crazy to get you into your desired field. If not at least get you working and keep looking into the field you are interested in. Even the district manager busts his butt to get people employed. They take a team approach and it shows.Good follow up.
Still under assestment
Low Voltage Technician (Current Employee), Edmonton, ABNovember 8, 2015
Pros: No opinion
Cons: No opiniou
The company was not aware that they had a abusive client that has a history of going through technicians. I am upset that I left a secure position and landed into a intolerable work place. They are currently taking steps to correct the issues; however, I am still waiting to see what the out come will be.
Work safe otherwise don't and listening to music while you work
Computer/Warehouse Technician/Project Specialist (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONSeptember 30, 2015
Pros: Had two 15mnts and one hale hour brakes
Cons: No weekend work, only Monday to Friday
A typical day at work, i arrived at work at 07.20am everyday and starts work at 07.30am. Do data entry for few hours and then get involved in physical jobs, like refurbishing and cleaning coputers. Loading and unloading goods from trucks with furklift. Management is the best and co-workers are the very team you'll always want to work with,anytime.
Fast paced and competitive
Account Manager - E&E Division (Former Employee), Calgary, ABNovember 23, 2015
Strong development opportunities and fast paced. Have to be motivated and push yourself.I learned a lot about my own development, industries and client management. Relationship building and networking is a big part of your success.
Review
Strategic Delivery Recruiter (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONMarch 9, 2016
Overall the people at Aerotek are great to work with and will try and help you reach your goals but the hours are long and there is no work life balance.
----
General Labourer (Former Employee), London, ONMarch 1, 2016
Good working conditions, but I was treated like a number. I was let go for having the flu and taking a week off with a doctor's note. In other words, I was replaced by someone else.
Very Competitive & Opportunity Filled.
On-Premise Recruiter (Current Employee), Burlington, ONNovember 15, 2015
Pros: Uncapped opportunity for compensation
Cons: Long Hours
Very Competitive & Opportunity Filled. The opportunity to make commission is unlimited as long as one is dedicated and puts in tons of overtime.
THE CO WORKERS WHERE VERY HELPFULL
Assembleur électrique - secteur électronique (Former Employee), Montréal, QCDecember 18, 2015
IT WAS VERY INTERESTING JOB ,LEARNING ALL THE TYPES OF DIFFERENT HARNESS AND ASSEMBLY.VERY ENJOYABLE AND VERY WELL PAYED.
Good team based and enviornment
Assembly Worker (Former Employee), Newmarket, ONSeptember 10, 2015
Aerotek gave employees the opportunity to advance within the company. There was a friendly competitive atmosphere which helped encourage employees to work to their full potential.
productive
Machine Operator (Current Employee), Concord, ONNovember 3, 2015
Aerotek is a good company. I'm working there for almost 3 years now but the only thing i'm looking for is to become permanent in this company.
good place to work
Worker (Former Employee), Langley, BCJune 10, 2015
Pros: everyday was different
Cons: nothing
good job friendly enviornment i learned about everything that the company did. I learned a lot while working here. co-workers were easy to get along with even though i was younger the guys who worked there long taught me what to do and how to do it effectively
hardest part of the job is losting the job because the owner sold the company and getting new management
ok
Forklift Operator (Former Employee), Brampton, ONOctober 30, 2015
they are ok heklpful, but job placement 3is off on not stable. But what can you do. so that is my review. Easy work. good environment. but pay not enough.
productive, and stimulating
Assistant administrator (Former Employee), Windsor, ONMay 20, 2015
Working for Aerotek was a challenging work environment, that pushed my abilities to new levels. The co-workers were excellent to work with , as well as helpful as needed, management was through in monitoring daily activities, The hardest part of the job was performing daily task that was required by other offices in the Ontario area, the most enjoyable part of the position was office meetings and co-worker interactions.
Fun workplace
Restoration Technician (Former Employee), High River, ABJune 28, 2015
Pros: Great career advancement
Cons: Long hours
Reviewing all duties to be done for the shift. Working along side a team of individuals. I learned a lot of team work. Hardest part of the job was the long shifts. The best part was the career advancement
drove truck for a few companies
Inventory management (Former Employee), BramptonAugust 10, 2015
i work for them for a few different companies. I like the staff there and they were always good to me.. I would work for them again
Very nice and peaceful work environment
Product Test Technician (Former Employee), Newmarket, ONMarch 3, 2015
The company provides very nice and peaceful work environment in which a person can work and implement new ideas and techniques. I learned many new techniques to debug different printed circuit boards. The co-workers are very helpful. The most enjoyable part of the job is that they give a chance to implement new techniques to repair and debug different printed circuit boards.
Bad company to work for
RECRUITER (Former Employee), Richmond, BCFebruary 23, 2015
Aerotek is the worst working experience I had in my life. Benefits are bad. Will never help you to grow in the company. The management of the company will always try to put you down on daily basis. and a lot of favoritism.

The higher management can never stay on their on word. The one they will something else and other day they will change their mind. Aerotek has a very high transition rate.

BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD company to work for.