Aerotek Employee Reviews

Great Company, People and Culture
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON13 December 2016
Aerotek is a wonderful company, they have a company that takes great pride in the people that they hire and the culture that they have.
Pros
Cons
Poor Work/life Balance
productive company
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON21 September 2016
Good overall company- supportive culture, quota and results driven culture, but your management will help get you there
Great culture, high turnover
Technical Recruiter / Sales Trainee (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ON22 August 2016
Great place to work in terms of culture, and opportunities for growth. However, you work really long hours , pay is okay and there is VERY high turnover.
The worth place< <<unfare>>>
Employee (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC27 December 2016
Aeroteck is one of the worth place that you can work for it. They expect you to spend part of your weekend to fill their stupid time sheet. I believe, the only person that can plan for my weekends is myself, not anyone else in this planet. They call you constantly, bother you in your free time and text you which is kind of bugging. I REALLY sick of it, to see their name on my phone. Please make sure to not give them your phone number and email or they will never let you enjoy your free time
Awesome work place with friendly family like enviornment
CNC Operator (Former Employee) –  St. Thomas, ON15 March 2016
A Typical day at FCC was working on various parts and machines, working as a team also working alone. The co workers were great and a huge help when it came to me learning more about CNC machining as well as the parts we made and what it was used for. The hardest part of the job was probably the accurate measurements and sometimes straightning the parts. Management was really good worked around hours when i get hurt ( eye infection).
I learned how to use a Automated CNC machine as well as a manual lathe which i havent used since highschhool and was very interesting and was a great learning experience. The Management was great, laid back and supportive.
Pros
long breaks
Cons
mentally straining
Good company
call center agent (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB28 June 2016
Although I worked for Aerotek, I didnt actually work under anyone specific. My recruiter would usually get back to me the same day if I had questions or the next day. With the job I was doing, I was under the impression that it was full time, but it turned out to be part time on weekends. Good environment I was working in, and the managers were really good about getting back to me.

The contract has ended and my recruiter is keeping his eyes open for anything that may come up that my skills may be good for in terms of filling a position. There aren't many places that will do that for employees.
Pros
Open communication
Cons
hours can be sporadic at times
terrible company
Factory Worker (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ON4 January 2017
they send u to a job and if u become overwhelmed and overbeared by position is unacceptable to them even when u call labour they agree what you did was right and what AEROTEK did was wrong and they yell at you and wont call u for another position they are horrible
Cons
usless
Productive and Supportive Workplace.
Recruitment Manager (Current Employee) –  Burlington, ON15 December 2016
I enjoyed working at Aerotek as it provided me with an opportunity to interact and work with various market sectors and candidate of different skill sets and walks of life.
Productive and professional workplace
Senior Electrical Engineer (Former Employee) –  Oakville, ON18 July 2016
Good management and seniors. Aerotek placed me to work for Algonquin Power where I have good contribution toward wind farm, solar and hydro projects.
Started me with a carpentry company a few months back
Carpenter (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC8 November 2016
Good experience learned alot except kind of comes down an unknown at the end of the contract whether there company will keep you on full time or decide against it.
It's a real guessing game aswell they make money off employing you per hour
Unexpected termination
General Labourer (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON27 November 2016
i thought I was there for the duration of my contract but it was cut short coz the company was slowing down. They promise you there will be no lay-off but it was the other way around. I don't know!
Pros
Not breaking a sweat
Cons
Unexpected termination
co-workers make it fun
Order Picker (Former Employee) –  Caledon, ON28 April 2016
team lead did not care for the well being of employees, i had surgery and got fired before i was able to return to work. I worked at legacy through aerotek, the supervisors at legacy dont really care for you and are very specific on what they want men and women to do in the work place
Very Competitive & Opportunity Filled.
On-Premise Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Burlington, ON15 November 2015
Very Competitive & Opportunity Filled. The opportunity to make commission is unlimited as long as one is dedicated and puts in tons of overtime.
Pros
Uncapped opportunity for compensation
Cons
Long Hours
Waste of time and energy
Factory Worker (Former Employee) –  Tecumseh, ON17 August 2016
Temp agencies like this one should be run out of town on a rail the pigs make their money off the sweat of others they should be banned from society the working world would be a better place
Pros
Cons
Alot
Review
Strategic Delivery Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON9 March 2016
Overall the people at Aerotek are great to work with and will try and help you reach your goals but the hours are long and there is no work life balance.
Fast paste environment with individuals working together as a team
Recruiting Intern (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB28 January 2013
A typical day at work consisted of screening resumes, calling potential candidates for clients and screening them on the phone. I also set up In-House interviews for my colleagues and placed candidates to suitable positions for my clients. Management was good, where they would support each employee in their progress to fill positions. Feedback was given and teamwork was the core of the organization. Co-workers were friendly and helpful. The hardest part of my job was to find suitable applicants for my clients. The teamwork, helpfulness and positivity that consisted in the office was enjoyable.
Pros
teamwork, helpfulness, positive management
Cons
long hours in comparison to pay
Sales driven environment with an outgoing culture fit
Professional Services Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Kitchener, ON10 January 2015
I have excelled in several HR related skills since my time of being here. I have had the pleasure to meet several great people including employees, clients and contractors. It has been an excellent place to work upon graduating from HR, however; it is not a long term fit for me due to a few unecessary stressors. I also strongly believe in work life balance and it is very tough to receive that within this organization.
Pros
phone allowance, mileage expense, lunch expense, growth
Cons
no work life balance, high stress, commission based compensation
Great opportunity for those interesting in recruiting
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB23 April 2012
Aerotek was very structured: morning meetings at 8:45, office meeting at 9:00am and recruiting on your particular role for the remaining of the day or until it was successfully filled. Our management team was divided up in different "triangles" which managed certain accounts. They constantly went out of their way to improve not only their team but themselves. The hardest part of the job had to be the long hours. The great part of Aerotek was always their team building events.
Pros
free lunches, great exposure, fantastic training.
Cons
fast paced work environment, excellent training provided
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  AB28 January 2014
Aerotek was a great place to work. They work hard and play hard. The only thing that is a bit negative is that it's a roller coaster of emotions and can become very stressed. If you take time off, or move, you pretty much start at the bottom again while all of your commission is falling off. If you are competitive and are not looking to get married/having a family any time soon, without first being successful with this company, its a great job.
Pros
Great culture, the people have fun, challenging, and great training and development
Cons
no stable pay because of commission, did not provide work/life satisfaction
Easy going yet professional workplace
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB13 May 2016
Everyone was very easy to talk to. I enjoyed that they usually used text to communicate with employees, making it easy to respond during breaks throughout the work day.