Aerotek
2,489 reviews

Aerotek Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Trades people who worked for the company directly makes 10.00 more an hour? High turn over, never work for an employment agency again!
millwright (Former Employee), VancouverOctober 16, 2014
Pros: weekly pay
Cons: the company employees makes 10 more an hour.
Aerotek is terrible period lied to right from the beginning.
The WORST
Business Operations Associate (Former Employee), Mississauga, OntarioAugust 13, 2014
Cons: long hours, poor management
I was an internal employee at Aerotek working in their corporate office.

Everytime I go for a new job interview and they ask me about my time at Aerotek, I am always 100% honest in how much I hated it there.

My lead supervisor was extremely unsupportive of me. One time she called me in to her office and proceeded to tell me how my co workers out of – more... Montreal said I was unprofessional because I accidentally hiccup-burped while speaking to them. She told me that as a result she lost faith in my abilities as someone on her team. It took all of my willpower to not tell her where to go. Management was a joke. They came into work late every single day. It's really hard when you work your butt off and it's still not good enough. I was so stressed out there it was a blessing when they let me go without cause. Which, by the way, is their way of firing you because they don't like you anymore and giving you a somewhat OK severance pay.

Aerotek recycles people. The turnover is ridiculous. Aerotek sends a message to their employees that they really care about you BUT it's a business and the second anyone can get ahead, they compromise their morals and values to do so.

An example of this is when I was let go. My co-worker, who I had trained and became friends with over the 2 years I was there, was promoted as my new supervisor. A week later, they gave her the task of letting me go. When I asked her why she was dismissing me she refused to tell me. The fact that my own lead supervisor wasn't the one who had the guts to tell me herself, still baffles me. It's disgusting.

Don't work there with the intention of staying long term. The only good thing I took from that experience was the actual work ethic I developed as a result of being over-worked. I also learned a lot from a different supervisor I had who hated it there as much as I did but was able to tolerate it.

If you are comfortable compromising your dignity, it's definitely the place for you. – less
Staffing Agency
Material Handler/Contract (Former Employee), Kitchener, ONJuly 30, 2014
Found me a position at a good company. were professional and courteous.
Prepares you to work diligently at a fast paced
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee), Newmarket, ONApril 27, 2014
- Great people
- Management was awesome and on top of everything
- Great hours
Productive and professional environment.
Light Industrial Worker (Current Employee), Windsor, OntarioApril 8, 2014
I am learning a lot about waste water treatment, that is complementing my studies in Feedwater chemistry at St Clair College, and also preparing me for the Power Engineering Industry.
I monitor process variable values such as flow rates, pressures, and levels. The management is very professional, and helpful, and my co-workers are cooperative. The hardest – more... part of the job is simply making sure that I stay awake on the night shift, but I ensure that by staying busy and setting alarms for each time I have to go on rounds. The most enjoyable part of the job is the satisfaction of knowing that what I am doing is helping to ensure the safety and protection of persons and property. – less
Cashier Tim Hortons
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee), Whitby, ONApril 7, 2014
Arrive 10 minutes early
set up cash
satisfy customers

learned: Multitasking
How to conduct cash flow
customer service

management: they were a thrill to work with, very kind very professional.

co-workers: also professional and very fast paced and enjoyable to work with

hardest part: i don't really have anything bad to say. I loved it here.

enjoyable: – more... The customers....Always! – less
general labour, shipping
Production Worker (Former Employee), stratford,OnMarch 25, 2014
Pros: good work week sun - wed
Cons: long shifts 12-14 hrs per day
*general labour,
* Warehouse,
*shipping
* working close with others as well as individually
* hardest part of job temperature of building in summer (no real ventilation) average temp in summer is 32 degrees inside warehouse
* most enjoyable people I worked with
fast paced work environment, excellent training provided
Recruiter (Former Employee), ABJanuary 28, 2014
Pros: great culture, the people have fun, challenging, and great training and development
Cons: no stable pay because of commission, did not provide work/life satisfaction
Aerotek was a great place to work. They work hard and play hard. The only thing that is a bit negative is that it's a roller coaster of emotions and can become very stressed. If you take time off, or move, you pretty much start at the bottom again while all of your commission is falling off. If you are competitive and are not looking to get married/having – more... a family any time soon, without first being successful with this company, its a great job. – less
During lunch break when we talked bout sport, I like soccer and other likes football.
Packaging and Crane Operator (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONNovember 12, 2013
Pros: free luch
Cons: over time.
This was a first work I got after I completed college, though it was not in line with field of study but I enjoy every thing. It was twelve hour shift and you had two or three day off which I really love because it give more time to spend with little boy of a year old.
A typical day is almost the same thing every day, get ready to wrapped coils for – more... either export or in house, export is more stressing than in house, depending on the customer, some export really need all kind of procedure to be followed, but in house is just picked out of the line and placed on pallet to taken away.
I don't really had much with management, expect when after completing a task and your are asked to redo it again because certain customer wants it this way.
My co-worker, those are the people who make even a better place to work, I had an excellent co-worker and team leader, I think every team leader should be like the one I had. Easy going as long as you don't get behind in your work.
Hardest part of the job, when the line is full and there is no tow truck to remove a finished product that has being wrapped and this particular customer, the procedure to follow compared to all other customer is the most difficult and hardest to deal with.
The most enjoyable part of the work is toward closing, when you are cleaning up and the next hour you are on your way home after a long 12 hours shift. – less
Great team enviroment
NIGHT SHIFT SUPERVISOR (Former Employee), Concord, ONOctober 16, 2013
Hardest part of the job was lifting glass. Best part was the team I was working with.
Recruiter/Account Recruitment Manager (Current Employee), MontrĂ©al, QCOctober 2, 2013
Outstanding team oriented approach to connecting top companies with top talent.
Bbq parties and fun with all kind of co-wokers
check the car parts (Former Employee), missiaugaJuly 3, 2013
order picking and pricing and ticketing the books it was a good job good team work with management toooo
nice, friendly environment to work, lunch is paid.
Cell phone repair/Assembly (Former Employee), Newmarket, ENGApril 7, 2013
Pros: great place to learn new skills.
Cons: parking problem due to shift work times
Nice place to work, people are friendly and training is great.
Little bit of favouritism goes on between workers and supervisors, which is annoying at times.
Dead end job
labourer (Former Employee), breslauApril 4, 2013
Idiots. Sent to a job , person training me says get out of here, dead end job, haven`t heard from them since. Total waste of time
Professional Staff, love to work with them
Panel Wiring Technician (Former Employee), CambridgeMarch 7, 2013
I loved to work with Aerotek. They have very professional approch.
A very Calm and Friendly evironment to work in
Order Picker/Packer (Former Employee), Timerlea & Tomken Rd in Mississauga, ONFebruary 27, 2013
Pros: n/a
Cons: n/a
My Co-workers & Manager were excellent to work with. I learned most of job skills through them in a very friendly manner. Everyone was given a fare share of work to do which people would finish on time without any hassels. If we did not understand something it was okay to ask your superiors.
Fast paste environment with individuals working together as a team
Recruiting Intern (Former Employee), Edmonton, ABJanuary 28, 2013
Pros: teamwork, helpfulness, positive management
Cons: long hours in comparison to pay
A typical day at work consisted of screening resumes, calling potential candidates for clients and screening them on the phone. I also set up In-House interviews for my colleagues and placed candidates to suitable positions for my clients. Management was good, where they would support each employee in their progress to fill positions. Feedback was given – more... and teamwork was the core of the organization. Co-workers were friendly and helpful. The hardest part of my job was to find suitable applicants for my clients. The teamwork, helpfulness and positivity that consisted in the office was enjoyable. – less
Productive and well maintained workplace
Manufacturing Assembler (Current Employee), Newmarket, ONNovember 30, 2012
Pros: free training on the field of specialization
Cons: short hour of break
The company from where I am working with is a safe and friendly workplace.
I have learned a lot and still learning if I may say and I find my co workers easy to approach with.
At first I find it hard to stand for long period of time but I am beginning to endure it as time goes by.
The most enjoyable part of my job is when I get a chance to talk and – more... sometimes sings with my co employees when at work, and the best thing about in the company is that the Supervisors, Team Leaders and Authorities are friendly and approachable. – less
Waste Of Time
Labourer (Former Employee), CambridgeNovember 27, 2012
Cons: take advantage of people
Aerotek is just another waste of time temp agency. They make you register & do their whmis tests then say we'll be in touch. That was a year ago & still waiting for the call that will never come. Temp agencies should be banned because they take good jobs and make them jobs not worth working at as they are skimming your wages and they also allow scumbag – more... companies to take advantage of people that need work. – less

December 16, 2012

I would stay away from any type of Employment agent from Aerotek, after hey had me come in for an interview for a cotrol pannel job Waste of time and Gas no such job opening as I looked into Allen Bradley myself. AB will post on their own web site. So do some research be fore wasting any time with Aerotek.

I was given once a job opportunity in a right timing with possibility of more working hours.
AEROTEK - Account Services Rep (Former Employee), Toronto, OntarioNovember 14, 2012
Pros: n/a
Cons: n/a
Not so much job opportunities now after the past assignment.

1 2 3 4 5

About Aerotek

Aerotek is a leader in the recruiting and staffing industry. With more than three decades in the recruiting and staffing industry, – Read more