Aerotek Employee Review

During lunch break when we talked bout sport, I like soccer and other likes football.
Packaging and Crane Operator (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON12 November 2013
This was a first work I got after I completed college, though it was not in line with field of study but I enjoy every thing. It was twelve hour shift and you had two or three day off which I really love because it give more time to spend with little boy of a year old.
A typical day is almost the same thing every day, get ready to wrapped coils for either export or in house, export is more stressing than in house, depending on the customer, some export really need all kind of procedure to be followed, but in house is just picked out of the line and placed on pallet to taken away.
I don't really had much with management, expect when after completing a task and your are asked to redo it again because certain customer wants it this way.
My co-worker, those are the people who make even a better place to work, I had an excellent co-worker and team leader, I think every team leader should be like the one I had. Easy going as long as you don't get behind in your work.
Hardest part of the job, when the line is full and there is no tow truck to remove a finished product that has being wrapped and this particular customer, the procedure to follow compared to all other customer is the most difficult and hardest to deal with.
The most enjoyable part of the work is toward closing, when you are cleaning up and the next hour you are on your way home after a long 12 hours shift.
Pros
free luch
Cons
over time.

Other Aerotek Employee Reviews

Avoid
Safety Lead Hand (Former Employee) –  Alberta1 February 2018
Horrible. They are unfair and they exploit people and take your hard earned money. I have worked for them for almost one year and I have had to fight to get the right amount of pay.
Head hunters
Field Technician (Former Employee) –  Kitchener, ON30 January 2018
This is a head hunter company filling mostly full time contract positions that are more than 3 months long.
Some jobs could lead to permanent employment, but there is no guarantee.
Take your chances if you need to.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aerotek. Our community is ready to answer.

52.5K