Aerotek Employee Review

During lunch break when we talked bout sport, I like soccer and other likes football.
Packaging and Crane Operator (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON12 November 2013
This was a first work I got after I completed college, though it was not in line with field of study but I enjoy every thing. It was twelve hour shift and you had two or three day off which I really love because it give more time to spend with little boy of a year old.
A typical day is almost the same thing every day, get ready to wrapped coils for either export or in house, export is more stressing than in house, depending on the customer, some export really need all kind of procedure to be followed, but in house is just picked out of the line and placed on pallet to taken away.
I don't really had much with management, expect when after completing a task and your are asked to redo it again because certain customer wants it this way.
My co-worker, those are the people who make even a better place to work, I had an excellent co-worker and team leader, I think every team leader should be like the one I had. Easy going as long as you don't get behind in your work.
Hardest part of the job, when the line is full and there is no tow truck to remove a finished product that has being wrapped and this particular customer, the procedure to follow compared to all other customer is the most difficult and hardest to deal with.
The most enjoyable part of the work is toward closing, when you are cleaning up and the next hour you are on your way home after a long 12 hours shift.
Pros
free luch
Cons
over time.

Other Aerotek Employee Reviews

Great work Environment with great people
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB21 November 2017
The job had very high expectations and intense deadlines that were sometimes unrealistic. The team worked very hard to get the best out of every day. It was a repetitive fast paced grind of a job that was expecting people to do work at home to help you the next day. This meant there was very little room outside of work for any kind of personal life.
Entreprise fiable
Superviseur de production ( retraité , à contrat ) (Former Employee) –  Dorval, QC31 October 2017
Cette entreprise n'est qu'un point d'entrée pour un superviseur retraité chez Bombardier Aéronautique pour des remplacements de superviseur en maladie ou pour aider à conclure l'année fiscale.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aerotek. Our community is ready to answer.