Aerotek Employee Reviews

Great Company, People and Culture
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON13 December 2016
Aerotek is a wonderful company, they have a company that takes great pride in the people that they hire and the culture that they have.
Pros
Cons
Poor Work/life Balance
The worth place< <<unfare>>>
Employee (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC27 December 2016
Aeroteck is one of the worth place that you can work for it. They expect you to spend part of your weekend to fill their stupid time sheet. I believe, the only person that can plan for my weekends is myself, not anyone else in this planet. They call you constantly, bother you in your free time and text you which is kind of bugging. I REALLY sick of it, to see their name on my phone. Please make sure to not give them your phone number and email or they will never let you enjoy your free time
Great culture, high turnover
Technical Recruiter / Sales Trainee (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ON22 August 2016
Great place to work in terms of culture, and opportunities for growth. However, you work really long hours , pay is okay and there is VERY high turnover.
productive company
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON21 September 2016
Good overall company- supportive culture, quota and results driven culture, but your management will help get you there
Good company
call center agent (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB28 June 2016
Although I worked for Aerotek, I didnt actually work under anyone specific. My recruiter would usually get back to me the same day if I had questions or the next day. With the job I was doing, I was under the impression that it was full time, but it turned out to be part time on weekends. Good environment I was working in, and the managers were really good about getting back to me.

The contract has ended and my recruiter is keeping his eyes open for anything that may come up that my skills may be good for in terms of filling a position. There aren't many places that will do that for employees.
Pros
Open communication
Cons
hours can be sporadic at times
terrible company
Factory Worker (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ON4 January 2017
they send u to a job and if u become overwhelmed and overbeared by position is unacceptable to them even when u call labour they agree what you did was right and what AEROTEK did was wrong and they yell at you and wont call u for another position they are horrible
Cons
usless
Started me with a carpentry company a few months back
Carpenter (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC8 November 2016
Good experience learned alot except kind of comes down an unknown at the end of the contract whether there company will keep you on full time or decide against it.
It's a real guessing game aswell they make money off employing you per hour
Productive and Supportive Workplace.
Recruitment Manager (Current Employee) –  Burlington, ON15 December 2016
I enjoyed working at Aerotek as it provided me with an opportunity to interact and work with various market sectors and candidate of different skill sets and walks of life.
Unexpected termination
General Labourer (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON27 November 2016
i thought I was there for the duration of my contract but it was cut short coz the company was slowing down. They promise you there will be no lay-off but it was the other way around. I don't know!
Pros
Not breaking a sweat
Cons
Unexpected termination
Very Competitive & Opportunity Filled.
On-Premise Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Burlington, ON15 November 2015
Very Competitive & Opportunity Filled. The opportunity to make commission is unlimited as long as one is dedicated and puts in tons of overtime.
Pros
Uncapped opportunity for compensation
Cons
Long Hours
Awesome work place with friendly family like enviornment
CNC Operator (Former Employee) –  St. Thomas, ON15 March 2016
A Typical day at FCC was working on various parts and machines, working as a team also working alone. The co workers were great and a huge help when it came to me learning more about CNC machining as well as the parts we made and what it was used for. The hardest part of the job was probably the accurate measurements and sometimes straightning the parts. Management was really good worked around hours when i get hurt ( eye infection).
I learned how to use a Automated CNC machine as well as a manual lathe which i havent used since highschhool and was very interesting and was a great learning experience. The Management was great, laid back and supportive.
Pros
long breaks
Cons
mentally straining
Productive and professional workplace
Senior Electrical Engineer (Former Employee) –  Oakville, ON18 July 2016
Good management and seniors. Aerotek placed me to work for Algonquin Power where I have good contribution toward wind farm, solar and hydro projects.
Sales driven environment with an outgoing culture fit
Professional Services Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Kitchener, ON10 January 2015
I have excelled in several HR related skills since my time of being here. I have had the pleasure to meet several great people including employees, clients and contractors. It has been an excellent place to work upon graduating from HR, however; it is not a long term fit for me due to a few unecessary stressors. I also strongly believe in work life balance and it is very tough to receive that within this organization.
Pros
phone allowance, mileage expense, lunch expense, growth
Cons
no work life balance, high stress, commission based compensation
Waste of time and energy
Factory Worker (Former Employee) –  Tecumseh, ON17 August 2016
Temp agencies like this one should be run out of town on a rail the pigs make their money off the sweat of others they should be banned from society the working world would be a better place
Pros
Cons
Alot
co-workers make it fun
Order Picker (Former Employee) –  Caledon, ON28 April 2016
team lead did not care for the well being of employees, i had surgery and got fired before i was able to return to work. I worked at legacy through aerotek, the supervisors at legacy dont really care for you and are very specific on what they want men and women to do in the work place
Bad company to work for
RECRUITER (Former Employee) –  Richmond, BC23 February 2015
Aerotek is the worst working experience I had in my life. Benefits are bad. Will never help you to grow in the company. The management of the company will always try to put you down on daily basis. and a lot of favoritism.

The higher management can never stay on their on word. The one they will something else and other day they will change their mind. Aerotek has a very high transition rate.

BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD company to work for.
Review
Strategic Delivery Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON9 March 2016
Overall the people at Aerotek are great to work with and will try and help you reach your goals but the hours are long and there is no work life balance.
Easy going yet professional workplace
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB13 May 2016
Everyone was very easy to talk to. I enjoyed that they usually used text to communicate with employees, making it easy to respond during breaks throughout the work day.
Hard working and Fun
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Mississauga9 June 2014
If you can hack it in the pit and are willing to push for that extra phone call you will kill it here. This is a fantastic place for a entry level business person to break out into the field and give it their all and make a really great salary to boot. I believe that anyone who has the ability to put in the time will love this place.
nice staff to work with
Assembler/Disassembler (Former Employee) –  Flextronics,Newmarket,ON2 April 2016
Testing various kinds of phones such as blackberry,apple iPhones and doing data entry work.Checking if there is some damage to the phone ,to the equipment such as water damage,if there is any exterior damage to the equipment, doing their software updates etc.