Aerotek Employee Reviews

Aerotek St-Laurent
HR Specialist/Office Support (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC21 September 2017
After working at Aerotek for about two years, I'm able to send thatThe culture is definitely something that I consider their advantage. However the management, Salary, And work life balance is something that they need to improve on.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
poor management
Found a good professional place for my career.
Journeyman Welder (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB13 September 2017
Decent jobs were found working for this company. Haven't had any issues in terms of placement. Wages met journeyman standards and I was more then happy with the company they set me up with.
different surroundings
Team Member (Current Employee) –  Tillsonburg, ON5 September 2017
It is okay. I like the job and the people. However not knowing how long I have to be a temp before getting hired full time is my only issue with this job.
Pros
friendly atmosphere
Cons
long temp duration
Really good job and good people
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Newmarket Ontario canada19 August 2017
The greatest job ever. The people are great to work with, the hours were great. Always moved around to other positions and learned something new almost every shift
productive
CNC Machine Operator/Set-up (Former Employee) –  Markham, ON24 July 2017
highly professional personalities. Always ready to help and assist the company grow and develop into the best. good benefit scheme and reasonable contract offers
Pros
subsidized food
Cons
extended contract
Run of the mill sales enviornment
Technical Sales Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON30 June 2017
the typical day at work is never 9-5, always be prepared to have hours fluctuate regardless of what they say.

Most enjoyable part of the job was helping great people find meaningful employment, very fulfilling. The least favorite part of the job was individuals in management propelled into higher positions based on achievement and not proper time and growth that is required for upper management.
Pros
paid lunches, company activities, great compensation
Cons
long hours, boys club culture
Contracted to GM Oshawa SMO
CONTRACTED TO GM OSHAWA (Former Employee) –  Oshawa, ON13 June 2017
Very familiar with GM and the SMO environment. I was on a short term contract to work with the Safety Department where I obtained a standalone SharePoint site for the department. Duties included creating web pages, tables, lists, workflows and security levels.
Pros
Very familiar with the enviroment and the people.
Work Hard Play Hard Environment for winners
Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Burlington, ON5 June 2017
I've worked at Aerotek for 10 years and it's made me a better business person, and helped me build character that I can use outside of work. Strong emphasis on self-development and compensation is matched to your efforts in growing the company and creating opportunities for others coming up.

There will always be challenges around work life at a company that compensates a lot on commission and performance.

Upper Management truly believes in building Legacy, and helping people provide for their families.
Pros
Culture, Leadership, Financial, Development
Cons
It's not easy
My time working at Aerotek
Order Picker (Former Employee) –  Pickering, ON25 May 2017
My experience working at Areotek was extremely productive and enjoyable. It was great work environment, especially considering i was one of the youngest among a considerable amount of older people who embraced me and were more than willing to teach, assist and help me out when i needed.
Pros
available overtime hours
Cons
not enough time for lunch
Good staff
Picker/Packer (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB14 May 2017
Aerotek is one of the best job placement agencies I have worked with,the staff are very good & continue keep in touch with you durring your employment.
Temp Agency
Temporary Team Member (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB6 May 2017
This a company who fills temporary positions leading to full time employment. The staff are very friendly and helpful finding the right fit. I have had great success with them
Good People to work with
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Markham, ON24 April 2017
The team of people here are fantastic which is a good thing as you spend more time with everyone there then you do with your family and friends. This company has room for advancement but it takes having no work life balance
Horrible
Finishing department (Former Employee) –  North York, ON24 April 2017
Horrible company. Hired me on for day shifts and then stuck me on afternoons for 3 months. And then once i was officially hired on to the company they fired me because i took a day off to attend a funeral. Not professional, will make promises they cannot keep and no respect.
Great place to help get and find a job
General Labourer (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB19 April 2017
Great timeline in which I searched for a job. Awesome communication.
I work at the Fountain Tire Distribution in St. Albert and its pretty good. great crew.
Pros
Monthly Draws
Cons
short notice on shifts changes, long wait time for lift repairs
A good place to develop
AIRCRAFT MECHANIC (Former Employee) –  Dorval, QC11 April 2017
It is one of the biggest working partner in aviation industry of Canada, means it will offer lots of opportunities for those who are lacking of experiences.
Pros
reliable
Cons
not really
idk
Contract worker (Former Employee) –  London, ON30 March 2017
Create a fast, fun and friendly shopping experience for the millions of customers we serve every week. You’ll also gain the training and flexibility to help you take your career where you want to go.
Excellente agence, personnel competent et courtois
Assembleur d’éléments d’aéronefs (Current Employee) –  Zodiac Aerospace Boulevard st Charles17 March 2017
Tout marche chez Aerotek, un mécanisme bien huilé et des compétences bien exploitées tant sur le niveau de la production que au niveau du management.
Pros
Rencontres agréables, courtes et professionnelles
Cons
C'est une agence.
Good job, friendly environment
Labourer (Former Employee) –  Newmarket, ON10 March 2017
Good job loved the hours. The pay was decent as well as the people you worked with. Learned a lot of different positions met a lot of new people. Got to move around a lot.
not enough placements in some areas
Temporary Worker (Former Employee) –  Stratford, ON4 March 2017
they do not have enough placements in the Stratford Ontario, Main client is dynamig mfg. work days are 8 hours with optional overtime and mandated almost every saturday for overtime
Good company
2nd Year Apprentice Electrician (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB27 February 2017
This was a hiring agency so I did most of my work thru their clients. Worked as an electrical apprentice so did whatever I was asked thru the clients/ foreman of the jobsites

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aerotek. Our community is ready to answer.