Aerotek Employee Reviews in Canada

Easy going yet professional workplace
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, ABMay 13, 2016
Everyone was very easy to talk to. I enjoyed that they usually used text to communicate with employees, making it easy to respond during breaks throughout the work day.
co-workers make it fun
Order Picker (Former Employee) –  Caledon, ONApril 28, 2016
team lead did not care for the well being of employees, i had surgery and got fired before i was able to return to work. I worked at legacy through aerotek, the supervisors at legacy dont really care for you and are very specific on what they want men and women to do in the work place
Awesome work place with friendly family like enviornment
CNC Operator (Former Employee) –  St. Thomas, ONMarch 15, 2016
A Typical day at FCC was working on various parts and machines, working as a team also working alone. The co workers were great and a huge help when it came to me learning more about CNC machining as well as the parts we made and what it was used for. The hardest part of the job was probably the accurate measurements and sometimes straightning the parts. Management was really good worked around hours when i get hurt ( eye infection).
I learned how to use a Automated CNC machine as well as a manual lathe which i havent used since highschhool and was very interesting and was a great learning experience. The Management was great, laid back and supportive.
Pros
long breaks
Cons
mentally straining
Review
Strategic Delivery Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ONMarch 9, 2016
Overall the people at Aerotek are great to work with and will try and help you reach your goals but the hours are long and there is no work life balance.
----
General Labourer (Former Employee) –  London, ONMarch 1, 2016
Good working conditions, but I was treated like a number. I was let go for having the flu and taking a week off with a doctor's note. In other words, I was replaced by someone else.
THE CO WORKERS WHERE VERY HELPFULL
Assembleur électrique - secteur électronique (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QCDecember 18, 2015
IT WAS VERY INTERESTING JOB ,LEARNING ALL THE TYPES OF DIFFERENT HARNESS AND ASSEMBLY.VERY ENJOYABLE AND VERY WELL PAYED.
.Good company... seen them in action.
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Exel Warehouse Fountain TireDecember 3, 2015
They get the job done. They will try like crazy to get you into your desired field. If not at least get you working and keep looking into the field you are interested in. Even the district manager busts his butt to get people employed. They take a team approach and it shows.Good follow up.
Pros
Client and customer follow ups.
Fast paced and competitive
Account Manager - E&E Division (Former Employee) –  Calgary, ABNovember 23, 2015
Strong development opportunities and fast paced. Have to be motivated and push yourself.I learned a lot about my own development, industries and client management. Relationship building and networking is a big part of your success.
Very Competitive & Opportunity Filled.
On-Premise Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Burlington, ONNovember 15, 2015
Very Competitive & Opportunity Filled. The opportunity to make commission is unlimited as long as one is dedicated and puts in tons of overtime.
Pros
Uncapped opportunity for compensation
Cons
Long Hours
Still under assestment
Low Voltage Technician (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, ABNovember 8, 2015
The company was not aware that they had a abusive client that has a history of going through technicians. I am upset that I left a secure position and landed into a intolerable work place. They are currently taking steps to correct the issues; however, I am still waiting to see what the out come will be.
Pros
No opinion
Cons
No opiniou
productive
Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Concord, ONNovember 3, 2015
Aerotek is a good company. I'm working there for almost 3 years now but the only thing i'm looking for is to become permanent in this company.
ok
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ONOctober 30, 2015
they are ok heklpful, but job placement 3is off on not stable. But what can you do. so that is my review. Easy work. good environment. but pay not enough.
Work safe otherwise don't and listening to music while you work
Computer/Warehouse Technician/Project Specialist (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ONSeptember 30, 2015
A typical day at work, i arrived at work at 07.20am everyday and starts work at 07.30am. Do data entry for few hours and then get involved in physical jobs, like refurbishing and cleaning coputers. Loading and unloading goods from trucks with furklift. Management is the best and co-workers are the very team you'll always want to work with,anytime.
Pros
Had two 15mnts and one hale hour brakes
Cons
No weekend work, only Monday to Friday
Good team based and enviornment
Assembly Worker (Former Employee) –  Newmarket, ONSeptember 10, 2015
Aerotek gave employees the opportunity to advance within the company. There was a friendly competitive atmosphere which helped encourage employees to work to their full potential.
drove truck for a few companies
Inventory management (Former Employee) –  BramptonAugust 10, 2015
i work for them for a few different companies. I like the staff there and they were always good to me.. I would work for them again
Fun workplace
Restoration Technician (Former Employee) –  High River, ABJune 28, 2015
Reviewing all duties to be done for the shift. Working along side a team of individuals. I learned a lot of team work. Hardest part of the job was the long shifts. The best part was the career advancement
Pros
Great career advancement
fun work place
Shipper/Receiver (Former Employee) –  Calgary, ABJune 23, 2015
mornings to noons
shipping and reciving
good managment
good co workers
there was no hard part
reiciving shipping good envierment
Pros
no free lunch
good place to work
Worker (Former Employee) –  Langley, BCJune 10, 2015
good job friendly enviornment i learned about everything that the company did. I learned a lot while working here. co-workers were easy to get along with even though i was younger the guys who worked there long taught me what to do and how to do it effectively
hardest part of the job is losting the job because the owner sold the company and getting new management
Pros
everyday was different
Cons
nothing
productive, and stimulating
Assistant administrator (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ONMay 20, 2015
Working for Aerotek was a challenging work environment, that pushed my abilities to new levels. The co-workers were excellent to work with , as well as helpful as needed, management was through in monitoring daily activities, The hardest part of the job was performing daily task that was required by other offices in the Ontario area, the most enjoyable part of the position was office meetings and co-worker interactions.
Do these guys even know what TIG welding is?
SUPPOSED TIG WELDER (Former Employee) –  SCARBOROUGHMay 5, 2015
A COMPLETE WASTE OF TIME
What the company actually wanted were a bunch of shop helpers not welders; in fact they don't any real welding at all.
Pros
NONE
Cons
wasting people's time, illinformed staff, cheap