Aero Logistics America is looking for an Evening Cleaner with some ramp responsibilities. This is a part-time position with about 30 hours per week.
Headquartered in Valencia, Spain, Aero Logistics America is located in the Saskatoon airport and is the largest aviation hangar in Saskatchewan.
Aero Logistics America offers leasing/renting of heated hangar space to aircraft of various sizes, leasing of office space and light industrial space to aviation related businesses and sales of a large inventory of Fokker F-28 parts. The company has been growing at a fast pace and Customer Satisfaction remains at its forefront. All of our associates receive extensive training so that our customers can be assured of the same high level of service.
Aero Logistics America (Hangar 6) is currently looking for an Evening Cleaner that would be primarily doing light cleaning of the hangar facility as well as be required to provide customers with hangar door opening/closing and assist customers with positioning aircraft in the hangar.
Job Description and responsibilities:
- Nightly cleaning of all offices, washrooms, hallways and common areas. This includes, dusting, vacuuming, washing floors and cleaning bathroom fixtures
- Safely opening and closing the hangar doors for customers
- Ensuring that aircraft are brought in safely and are positioned efficiently to maximize the use of the hangar
- Must understand and be able to demonstrate excellent customer service skills
- Previous janitorial or cleaning experience an asset but not mandatory
- Previous ramp or aviation experience an asset but not mandatory
- Must be flexible with work schedule. Shifts may include evenings, weekends and holidays. Employee’s may be required to work on a “on-call” basis and in some occasions be available for “call-outs” for after-hours arrivals and departures
- Must have the ability to work both independently and as a team
- Must have a valid driver’s licence.
For more information please contact David at 306-665-4033 or fax your resume to 306-665-4270