Aerial Employee Reviews

Loved this job!
Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Marinette, WI 5414328 October 2016
A typical day was to take customer (salon) calls, follow up on anything from billing, missing product, ordering/sales, customer survey's. Assisting the AE's out in the field with anything that would make their job easier for them.

Management was usually very fair, and open to listen and help make you a better employee. They were invested in their teams.

Loved my co-workers. We were like family. Our department had little to no turn over, with most employee's being with the company for a number of years. I have never had this type of work experience with fellow employee's since the company acquisition in 2011.

There really wasn't a hard part to this job. I thoroughly enjoyed every aspect of the job.

The most enjoyable part of the job, was going to work each day and feeling like you were going to your second home. I can't say enough good about this company.
Pros
Great discounts, great co-workers, great owners, great customers
Cons
Company went through an acquisition in 2011. Most employee's were displaced due to the buy out.
A fun and friendly work environment
Production Department (Current Employee) –  Cedar Falls, IA18 November 2015
The work environment is very friendly and everyone is very supportive. The management is always willing to work with an employee to try and balance work/life issues. Co-workers are always willing to lend a helping hand when you need it. There is opportunity for growth within the company. Depending on which department you are in the tasks during a work day could be varied or monotonous.
Great management team
Mobile Platform Analyst (Current Employee) –  Naugatuck, CT4 March 2014
Excellent Opportunity to learn new technology, easy to work with the IT team
Pros
Flex Time
Cons
Health Insurance
I am actually work better under pressure and I've found that I enjoy working challenging environment.
Assist Site Engineer and Quantity Surveyor (Former Employee) –  Mandalay16 February 2014
-Planning ,Site investigation, Drafting working drawings,Preparing details of Steel schedule
-I learned foundation, exterior and interior works at the same time
-I give them daily & weekly schedule and dead-line
-I am co-workers
-I wanna to finish jobs before a dead-line of schedule
-Hard working and Team Spirit
Good
DC WAREHOUSE FILLER (Former Employee) –  Marinette, WI3 July 2013
Good place to work, learned to ship/receive/stock products.
Pros
Great people to work with, had fun.
Cons
Lack of fulltime hours
productive
sales associate (Current Employee) –  Appleton, WI11 June 2013
learned alot about haircare..
most enjoyable part of job is the customers...
typical day of work on Tuesdays and Wednesdays is stocking shelves with shipment...
Pros
getting samples of products
Cons
hours and days of operation
Fast paced environment helping cosmetologists with their needs.
Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NE12 March 2013
Aerial was bought by a company called Cosmo Prof who is under the umbrella of BSG, the largest beauty company in the world. A typical day consists of completing paper work for transactions of the day prior, going over numbers as to where I am with my monthly quota and preparing the registers for the day to begin sales. We then strive to help cosmetologists and salons to achieve their business needs by selling them products and implements they need to succeed. My co-workers and I try to keep a stress free environment and have strong customer service skills.
The hardest part of my job has been the buy out of the company. It has been a difficult transition to deal with but I have also learned a lot during the process. What I enjoy most about my job is helping people, the products that we sell, having leadership and achieving goals.
Productive and some room for advancement
Inventory Control- Deal Breaks (Former Employee) –  Lincoln, NE2 February 2012
Overall it was a good place to work. You always had work to do to keep you busy and if you didnt you cleaned. There was also some room for advancement, but the top positions usually ment relocation. They tried thier best to make it a fun inviroment to work in but not too much since it was a warehouse inviroment, Safety first.
Bien pour débuter
Webdesigner (Former Employee) –  Lyon12 July 2016
Pas de possibilité d'évolution sur poste, ni sur salaire. Equipe agréable.
CONDUIRE UN BUS
Conductrice de navettes hôtels (Former Employee) –  Roissy-en-France, A829 July 2013
RESPONSABILITÉ DU VÉHICULE ET DES PASSAGERS. APPRENDRE A RESPECTER UN ITINÉRAIRE.
AIMER CONDUIRE 8 H PAR JOUR.
Pros
FIERTE D'AVOIR EU MON PERMIS TRANSPORT EN COMMUN
Cons
LA CONDUITE