We have a position available at our Calgary, AB office for a full time certified Journeyman Refrigeration/HVAC Technician
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for servicing products and equipment on assigned projects and ensuring customer satisfaction
- Identifies, analyzes, diagnoses, and repairs systems and products at customer’s location.
- Performs preventative maintenance, site surveys, replacement, and modifications as needed or requested by customers.
- Prepares for on-site installation and repairs by examining building layout, anticipating difficulties, gathering materials and coordinating on-site work, as necessary
- Read and interpret product specifications and experience in working with building specifications, drawings and designs
- Provides technical support to customers
- Refrigeration/HVAC Journeyman certification (Red Seal) with a minimum of 3-5 years experience (4th year apprentices will be considered depending on skills and experience)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- A valid drivers license with a clean driving record
- Flexibility to work on call/overtime/weekends as necessary
We offer union wages and an excellent health and benefits package
Indeed - 13 months ago
copy to clipboard
Aerco has over 38 years of experience servicing HVAC and refrigeration equipment across Western Canada. Over the years we have grown so that...