Fast paced work environment
Project Coordinator (Current Employee) – Fort McMurray – 19 September 2012
- Starts with site visit and meetings with foreman's and superintendent. Check work progress in the field, analyse issues, get into office in second half of the day and work on cost, schedule, project controls, safety issues, Change management, and other management documentation.
- Learns all the field process, areas to increase productivity, Equipment utilization and project management tools and techniques.
- Project Management, Construction management, Supervision and leadership.
- Interact with all kind of skills, trades, with different qualification. From a general Labor to MBA professionals.
- trying to be at many places at same time.
- Get to see all side of business, Involvement in complete process from Estimating to project completion.
good work exposure. gained good experience
trying to be at many places at same time.