We are now actively recruiting a B2B outside Sales Representative at our office in Burnside. You will be responsible for all sales activities, manage client base, and increase sales. Visit new and existing customers in person to ensure their needs are met and the relationship is maintained.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Full end-to-end sales process
- Daily Cold Calling, Prospecting & Customer Meetings
- Present and sell company products and services to current and potential clients
- Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and to project the number of
contacts to be made.
- Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity.
- Identify sales prospects and contact these and other accounts as assigned.
- Prepare presentations, proposals and sales contracts.
- Develop and maintain sales materials and current product knowledge.
- Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships.
- Prepare paperwork to activate and maintain contract services.
- Manage account services through quality checks and other follow-up.
- Identify and resolve client concerns.
- Communicate new product and service opportunities, special developments, information, or
feedback gathered through field activity to appropriate company staff.
- Develop and implement special sales activities to increase sales targets.
- Participate in marketing events such as seminars, trade shows, and telemarketing events.
- Coordinate delivery of merchandise and services.
Qualifications & Requirements:
Qualified candidates must possess excellent interpersonal communication skills and a high level of professionalism & integrity. Public speaking skills for presenting to groups are a plus.
- Bachelor degree in Business, Marketing preferred
- 1-2 years of experience working with people in sales, customer service, hospitality, retil and/or banking
- Demonstrated leadership ability
- demonstrated critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Strong business acumen with good written and verbal presentation skills
- Competent, confident, competitive, assertive & has a desire to be recognized
- Computer literacy (Microsoft Office applications, CRM tools, etc..) are essential
- Communication or Technical background an asset
- 30K base + uncapped commission + car allowance
- Group Medical and Dental plans available
Indeed - 5 months ago
Advantage Wireless is Atlantic Canada’s premier provider of wireless solutions for business. Founded in 2000, the company has become...