Roles and responsibilities:
This role is an instrumental position that is part of our growth strategy as a company. As part of the Inside Sales team, you are responsible for the consultative selling of our Commercial Products to new and existing clients. You must be able to prospect, develop, and build new relationships with key decision makers. Responsible for aggressively identifying and qualifying new business opportunities through cold calling. By engaging with clients and prospects you will need to learn their unique business needs and goals, and then be able to map out solutions to address those objectives.
The Outbound Caller/Appointment Setter is responsible for the generation of sales opportunities by obtaining contact information of prospects or leads and securing appointments for the outbound sales team to present our solutions.
- Perform 50+ daily outbound calling to potential clients to explain the value of our services & solutions.
- Set appointments for further discussion with our field representatives.
- Use established scripts to handle objections.
- Generate new opportunities by collecting and recording contact information of prospects or leads using website data, cold calling and other promotional methods.
- Qualify and confirm prospects through outbound calling.
- Manage schedules and calendars.
- Achieve expected activity levels such as: weekly call volume, top 20 prospect work plans, and % new prospects called.
- Achieve results such as: new account target.
- Ability to qualify potential customers and take them from the initial lead stage to close.
- Building and maintaining a healthy sales pipeline to achieve and exceed monthly sales quota
Skill set Education/Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft products.
- Minimum 2 years sales, outbound calling, and/or customer service experience.
- Seasoned professional who delivers results in a fast paced production environment.
Work experience 2-4years
Upper salary range 30,000 + bonus
Group Medical and Dental plans available