Fast-paced work enivronment, with nice breakrooms that included a pool table and tv's.
Pros: promotions, location, breakrooms.
Cons: schedules, working weekends, not easy to get hired on permanantly, pay.
- Setting up all systems to do my job efficiently, taking inbound calls to assist customer's pertaining to the company, help other agents in need of assistance, manage a team of agents in helping them perform their jobs appropriately, & professionally.
- Learned about guidelines & requirements pertaining to filing taxes, deadlines, & qualifications for loans pertaining to the company.
- Management was fair & easy to get along with, but not all management was always available at your time of need.
- Many of my co-workers were friendly & easy to get along with, but some were not as easy to get along with, & unprofessional.
- The hardest part of the job was not being able to always have the answers as needed, sometimes dealing with unprofessional co-workers, & the systems not always working.
- The most enjoyable part of the job was being able to manage a team of agents & learning more about the job.