We have an immediate opening for a Maintenance Supervisor to manage the preventative maintenance program including predictive maintenance, spare parts inventory and down-time trending by equipment and frequency
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Collaborate with cross-functional groups including Production, Human Resource, Quality, PC&L and Finance to meet production targets.
- Develop, recommend, and implement measures to improve machines and plant equipment to maximize efficiency.
- Model, for the maintenance department, a strong sense of ownership and accountability. Showcase flexibility and a "whatever it takes" attitude to get the job done right, including being on-call nights and weekends
- Directly manage employees in the Maintenance department. Is involved in the direction, coordination, and evaluation of Maintenance Technicians.
- Minimum 5 years maintenance experience in a production or manufacturing environment.
- B.S. Engineering (Mechanical)
- Experience with PC and PLC driven components.
- Experience in cost savings and continuous improvement projects
- Work effectively in a team environment
- Experience with manufacturing processes and equipment.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Power Point,
- Experience with AutoCAD