Who is Advantage Restaurant Supply?
Founded in 2000, Advantage Restaurant Supply attributes its rapid growth in the past decade to its dedication to service and value. In the short time, not only has Advantage attained the status as Niagara’s largest kitchen equipment supplier, we have also proven we can outclass larger competitors from across Ontario and beyond. Advantage has even cracked international markets having completed projects in the US, the Caribbean and the Middle East.
- Provide support to Manager and Staff to develop the skills and capabilities of staff.
- Monitor staff performance and attendance activities.
- Coordinate staff recruitment and selection process in order to ensure a timely organized and comprehensive procedure is used to hire staff.
- Provide information and assistance to staff, Managers on human resources and work related issues.
- Perform other related duties as required.
- Undergraduate degree in HR Management or Undergraduate degree along with a Post –Diploma in HR Management; ideally working towards or acquired CHRP
- 2 -5 years of experience in the similar role with more focus placed on Employee Relations and Health and Safety
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Possess a strong bias for action and keen sense of urgency
- Ability to analyze organizational behaviour as well as human behavioural characteristics and motivations
- Strong analytical abilities and skill for rationalizing business concepts
- Strong initiative and self motivation
- Attention to detail
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those applicants considered for an interview will be contacted.
Location: 4529 Kent Ave, Niagara Falls, ON, L2H 1J1