Advantage Resourcing

Advantage Resourcing Employee Reviews

Advantage Resourcing is a good place to get a foot in the door.
Document Administrator (Current Employee) –  Freeport, TX16 February 2017
When I go to work I do a lot of desk work. I make binders and folders of all of the documentation that circulates through the chemical plant. I am on assignment to the Olin Corporation. I have learned numerous computer skills and I have sharpened my typing ability. I have also gotten good at setting appointments and meetings for my leaders and myself. The building that I work in is amazing and we are all like a family. The hardest part of the job would have to be that it is a new company and quite a bit of our questions do not get answered and we are not well looked after. The most enjoyable part of my job is getting to see the people that I am on assignment with every day.
Worst place to work for
File clerk (Former Employee) –  Santa Ana, CA11 December 2016
This is the worst place to work for management is so demanding they expect you to do so many things at a time with no help at all, its ridiculous and some of the coworkers can be so harrassing with constantly being on your back about dumb things, I wouldn't recommend people to work there.
Everybody is so afraid of management even to ask them a question
One of the agencies staff that is on the job site is so rude as well.

Maybe they should think about not expecting so much out of there employees and yelling at them for dumb things and maybe they will stop quitting on the spot.

They don't even pay the overtime correctly so be very careful and keep track of your hours.
Cons
Management, long hours, have to work on saturdays, do not pay overtime correctly
Awesome Project Coordinators and Management that are super nice, reliable, helpful and easy to work with
IT Contractor (Current Employee) –  Jackson, TN22 November 2016
Ever since I've worked for Advantage Resourcing as a contractor, the management and the project coordinators have been very helpful and reliable with me in not only keeping me on the road, but they are super nice people and easy to communicate with and they've always tried to keep me in mind when a job comes up anywhere near me.
Pros
Travelling to new areas for work, good mileage and hourly pay
Cons
Occasional slow down in receiving jobs especially during the holidays

Comment – November 30, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to provide this feedback. I am glad to see that you have had such a positive experience working with Advantage!

Good temp job
Temporary Administrative/Clerical (Former Employee) –  Gainesville, GA24 October 2016
I had a temp job for a local university. I loved the people that I worked with and I enjoyed my time there. Even though I wasn't exactly experienced in administration because my previous jobs were in retail, they were really great in giving me chance to prove that I could do the job as good as someone who had experience.
Pros
hour breaks, laid back environment, great coworkers
Cons
because it was a temp job it was only part time so no benefits

Comment – October 28, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to review Advantage! I am so glad to see that you had a positive experience at one of our client sites, and that you were able to gain experience in an area you were not as familiar with.

About Advantage Reourcing
Senior Buyer/Planner (Former Employee) –  Auburn, MA26 January 2017
Advantage Resourcing is a group of Hire Thinking™, industry pioneers providing innovative workforce solutions for Automotive, Engineering, IT, Manufacturing, Professional and Supply Chain clients and candidates.
Our goal is to deliver quality professional services to our clients, while earning confidence through the proper assignment of people.  This alignment of people and companies allow us to create opportunity.
Creating opportunities begins by gaining a complete understanding of what makes each company and candidate unique.  This is accomplished by working with and listening to the client team and by conducting thorough interviews and skill evaluations with our candidates.  Using this knowledge Advantage Resourcing is able to provide tailored workforce solutions and qualified talent that are the right fit for each company.
Was good once you got a Project...
HP Contractor (Former Employee) –  Rockford, IL27 January 2017
Rarely ever got any projects, and if you did they were super far away, and were 30 minute jobs, like setting up a printer, or replacing a hard drive. so I'd drive maybe 70 miles and they wouldn't compensate for any of my tolls or gas. So I basically lost money every time I did the one job they ever gave me.

Comment – January 30, 2017

Thank you for providing this feedback. As we have open positions we work to match those roles with our talents skill sets and previous experience. Once a role is offered it is up to the individual to accept or decline the role based on their needs. I am disappointed to see that you did not have the experience you were hoping for with us. If there are specific concerns you would like to discuss please reach out to humanresources@advantageresourcing.com

10 years of loyal service and they will let you go with zero notice or attempt to place you in an other position.
Personnel Manager/On-Site Manager (Former Employee) –  Jeffersonville, IN28 November 2016
I advise highly not to trust the management as it turns over so frequently and loyalties to their employees is an afterthought to kissing up to potential client.
Pros
Cons
Management, corporate level stabilty
Great work place ! Awesome people ! All around great employers! We need more like them!
Hopper operator (Former Employee) –  Denver, CO26 October 2016
I have learned many different fields and good experience with machines and fork lift! The employers took great care of me through the history i have with them. With that being said they open doors for opportunity and it was a great experience with the people that work there as well!
A work place with different culture
Proejct Field Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Armonk, NY27 December 2016
The most exciting thing in this job is the fact to go from one project to another. It become fun when you have to meet new people and exchange with people of different cultures each time.
I really enjoy it.
Pros
Travel is paid for
Cons
only if you travel more than 50 miles radiant.

Comment – December 29, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to review Advantage. I am glad to see that you enjoyed your time with us, and were able to broaden your network through your role.

Stacker (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NC24 October 2016
come in befor the sun rise and get off when the sun down putting together trash cans for city and other states.You learn how to work together and at a fast pace.The job site had good people to work with that a lot of the times made time go buy.
Pros
Good people to work with you could talk and have fun
Cons
short lunch to many people in brake room at one time
Little interaction as this was a consulting agency.
Data Analyst Associate (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FL8 September 2016
My contract assignment leveraged my past experience with American Express to implement several strategic goals.

I learned about the department needs and applied my skills to develop a plan by analyzing various data points and interfacing with several customers to understand needs.

I enjoyed working with the customers and the various business partners and the team I was supporting. The job was very interesting and challenging which made it exciting to go to work.

My primary interface was with the contract customers versus the Advantage Resourcing team.
Pros
Enabled my flexibility with a part time schedule

Comment – September 29, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to review Advantage Resourcing! I am glad to see that you had such a positive time at one of our client sites. I hope we can continue to provide you with similar experiences.

fast paced and competitive with great rewards
Recruitment Consultant (Former Employee) –  London7 January 2017
Fast paced recruitment with great clients and brilliant training. Company offered career structure and support and encouraged great team work. In the heart of the city where you need to be for candidates and clients alike.
Great environment!
Corporate Travel Consultant/Meeting Planner (Current Employee) –  Fort Worth, TX8 November 2016
The recruiters are genuine & really care about YOU! Human resource personnel are amazing! Everyone is concerned about you and your career, taking everything into account when considering you for a position and after the hire. They are THE absolute best!

Comment – November 30, 2016

This is such great feedback to hear! Thank you so much for taking the time to review Advantage!

New Temporary Associate to Advantage Resourcing
Temporary Associate, Full Time (Former Employee) –  Houston, TX10 August 2016
The first and only assignment I have been on with this company was as an Office Manager at a small "mom and pop" construction company that restores distressed apartments. I was able to work with Quickbooks. I organized their company/project files. I enjoyed the position as office manager the most. The hardest part was working for a small "mom and pop" business where there were no policies in place and I was not successful in implementing and enforcing said policies due to rejection by the owner.
Pros
Small office
Cons
Rejected the idea of implementing policies.

Comment – August 30, 2016

Thank you for providing this feedback regarding one of our client sites. I am glad that you enjoyed your role as Office Manager and were able to get some good experience.

Advantage
Temporary Administrative Worker (Current Employee) –  Abilene, TX7 August 2016
I went to work for Advantage and they found me a temporary assignment with First Financial Ban. I first started with scanning and indexing files into their database. I then moved to entering files into the database. I have learned how to verify employment for their loan processing. the co-workers at First Financial are very helpful. The hardest part is being temporary, not being permanent. The best part is learning new things.

Comment – August 30, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to review Advantage! I am glad to see that you have had such a positive experience with our client First Financial. I hope you continue to learn new things and progress in your career!

Productive and challenging company
Multicraft Maintenance (Former Employee) –  New Iberia, LA21 December 2016
Productive and challenging with a rewarding feeling each and every day, respectful and engaging co-workers, opportunity to learn something new almost every day
Pros
competitive salary
Cons
Job security

Comment – December 29, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to review Advantage! We strive to provide exactly this type of experience for all of our employees, and it is always nice to hear when we have achieved that goal!

Awesome Staff
Receptionist/Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Lafayette, LA22 November 2016
I was in need of employment; and lo and behold I had a job the very next day after filling out my paperwork at Advantage Resourcing.

The staff at Advantage Resourcing was very attentive and always accommodating.
Pros
Kept me working

Comment – November 30, 2016

Thank you for your review of Advantage. I am so glad to see that you were matched for employment so quickly and that you found our staff helpful!

Great job atmosphere.
Customer Service Representative-CSR (Current Employee) –  Dothan, AL6 February 2017
Have plenty of jobs for placement. Still able to learn more in they job assignment. Great people to work for. They constantly check on you to see how the assignment is going.
Loved working with Pinnacle Media!
Regional Executive Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OK7 October 2016
I truly enjoyed working with such a great company! Every day getting to work in such a positive environment made getting up and going to work easy! Would do it again!
Pros
Great work enviroment!
Cons
No benefits
Advantage Resourcing / Pak-Shur
Stockroom Clerk (Former Employee) –  Kilgore, TX19 October 2016
Large company with a lot of employees.

Very diversified all across the board.

Able to use Microsoft Excel to further Parts Dept. Organization and Ordering.
Pros
Chance to advance
Cons
Not easy trying to get everyone on the same page ...

2.8