Advantage Resourcing Employee Reviews

File Clerk
File Clerk/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Chattanooga, TN12 June 2017
My first assignment for Advantage started out as file/mail clerk. I then learned how to use the program for Accounts Receivable and assisted the Representatives in entering data. The atmosphere was very friendly and conductive to doing my work.

The assignment lasted 3 years and 4 months before my assignment was ended.

My second assignment for Advantage involved reviewing emails, and forwarding to correct Customer Service Representative. I also learned to use Navision where I used information in tracking proofs to their correct department depending on whether they were approved or not approved
Pros
Able to use skills that I had
Cons
Never getting hired in full-time posisition on 1st assignment.
Great Experience
Senior Accountant (Former Employee) –  Monroe, LA6 June 2017
This position was my first real experience doing controller type of work. I was able to mentor a staff of accountants while learning how to deal with other departments within the company.
Pros
Learning experience
Cons
Layoff
Short Term Position, Long Term Positive Experience
Sourcing Recruiter Intern (Former Employee) –  Southfield, MI6 June 2017
I only worked at Advantage Resourcing for a short time as an intern, however, I walked away with a very positive impression of the company's Southfield, MI office.
Ok
Secretary/Clerk (Former Employee) –  Dothan, AL5 June 2017
I was assigned to another company by Advantage Resourcing. I did not have contact with any of the staff at the Advantage Resource office in Dothan, Alabama.
Productive company to work for
Temporary Worker (Current Employee) –  New Iberia, LA31 May 2017
I enjoy working for this company although I was never giving an opportunity to have a full time job. I did mostly temporary warehouse work for a few weeks at a time.
Good work place
Forklift operator (Former Employee) –  Baytown, TX29 May 2017
Unloaded contaniers by hand and by forklift, get the contaniers ready for shipping , dral with the damage stuff and fixe it work with good coworkers fast environment
Team Work
Senior Management Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Laplace, LA25 May 2017
Good Team working to great the job done on all levels. Good leadership and great working environment ....................................................
Review
Warehouse Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Slidell, LA25 May 2017
They have always been willing to go above and beyond to assist me in finding work. I have been placed in great jobs that helped me to grow and learn.
Pros
professional, dedicated
Cons
MY work place and duties
Central Utilities Operator (Current Employee) –  Princeton, NJ22 May 2017
Duties while working for Advantage including water test, water treatment, day to day monitoring of the high pressure boilers and chillers. I really enjoyed working with advantage however my contact ended.
productive
Sewing Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Dothan, AL17 May 2017
physically demanding, hot working environment, good camaraderie among coworkers, management indecisive at times, warehouse did not always comply with material requirements
Pros
good comraderie
Cons
hot work environment
Great Culture and staff
Finance Associate (Former Employee) –  New York, NY3 May 2017
Great company with helpful staff. The support was excellent. My staffing accountant was very attentive to my needs. I received great help in job opportunities.
Pros
Great staff / helpful
Cons
Temp
Very professionally managed temp help agency
Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Norwood, MA2 May 2017
The managers and human resource personnel were polite, effective and professional. The salary was very satisfying. ......................................
Good Experience
Computer Operator/Mobile Software Tester (Former Employee) –  Plymouth Meeting, PA19 April 2017
The brief time I worked there was positive. Productivity based but if you come to work and keep it civil and professional then the work place is not going to prohibit you.
A great company
Hewlett Packard Technical Specialist (Former Employee) –  Sammamish, WA19 April 2017
Advantage kept me working on great projects for years. I really enjoyed the people and the projects. They continue to call with projects to this day.
No one contacted me after assignment with Palfinger until assignment ended.
Accounts Payable Clerk (Former Employee) –  Palfinger Marine18 April 2017
I feel Avantage should have been in contact with me during the assignment to see how things were going etc. I was not only earning money for myself but advantage as well with advantage making more than half of what I was making hourly.
Great company
Advantage Resourcing (Dex Media (Former Employee) –  Grapevine, TX17 April 2017
this was a great company to work for Calling to keep customers
Making sure that payments are taken so that website are not taken down and the customer keep their advertisement place on google.
Taking payments and updating the payment info in all systems
Reinstating the file
Cons
temp
Productive and fun
CUSTOMER SERVICE GOVERNMENT (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, AL13 April 2017
Excellent people good mission . Interesting work lots of exposure to Military and other state and federal organizations.

The hours are night and day must be flexible too.
Pros
Good work environment :
Cons
Odd hours
Very Professional, very good environment to work in.
Pay/Bill Coordinator (Current Employee) –  West Monroe, LA12 April 2017
Receive Job Assignments & Payroll on a daily basis and enter the Assignments into Advantage Resourcing Computer System. We close Assignments on Employees in which the Assignments have been completed or the Employee is no longer employed with that particular company any longer. Send emails conversing with Sales Persons & Recruiters. Trouble shoot any & all issues concerning the Assignments or Payroll.
Great atmosphere
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville, AR11 April 2017
The atmosphere is amazing great work life balance great company to be with. The building is beautiful, the management is very friendly and helpful. Lots of opportunity.
Great learning facility
Service Engineer (Former Employee) –  Allen Park, MI7 April 2017
Company had a wonderful training program in helping the employees get better every day. Good leadership structure in managing each group. Wonderful core values taught in the work place.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Advantage Resourcing. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9