Advantage Resourcing

Advantage Resourcing Employee Reviews

great staffing company
Field Service Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Houston, TX 77060July 14, 2016
good staffing company to work for will find you a job if you looking. they show interest at finding other jobs and if they have they will do there best to get you to start right away
Great Company
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Tyler, TXJuly 6, 2016
Small office, great employees. Management was great and very knowledgeable. Applicants that came in were usually very friendly. Clients would stop by with goodies and just to say hello.
Useless
Consultant (Former Employee) –  LondonJuly 4, 2016
Not a good service for job seekers. They never respond to emails or call you back! A waste of time responding to the blanket mailshots.
not friendly work place
Assemble Technician for Intuitive Surgical (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CAJune 10, 2016
co-workers were not so friendly to me as a new employee. The hardest part of the job was taking over tables or other servers and waiting on big groups of tables that would want to have different tabs. I enjoyed learning the menu and talking with the customers.
Pros
discounts and hours were great
Cons
workers were not friendly
No Comment
Administrative Assistant/ Clerical (Current Employee) –  Putnam, CTJune 7, 2016
Simply this company is a temp agency. Assignments are temporary. In my opinion, the work is not always there for a person who needs the tradition "40 hour" work week,
Not interested in providing a review.
Branch Manager/ Business Development Consultant (Former Employee) –  Houma, LAJune 7, 2016
Not interested in providing a review. This field will not allow me to proceed without a review: Committed to excellence for 12 years in my role, with proven success in various areas. Employment terminated without notice, warning, or counselling.
Dont be a temp!
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Dothan, ALJune 1, 2016
Got placed on an assignment, things didn't work out. Anything goes wrong, they blame you. No matter what they tell you, anything goes wrong on that assignment, you are dismissed and never work for them again. It doesn't matter if you are a good worker, your skills don't matter, you simply don't matter. They got plenty more just like you waiting to replace you. You will never get a second chance. Sad but true.
Pros
A job that pays every week.
Cons
Everything else!

Comment – July 11, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to provide this feedback. I am disappointed to see that things did not go as you had hoped and that you feel you were blamed for things. If you would like to discuss your concerns further please reach out to humanresources@advantageresourcing.com and someone will be in touch with you.

Never Got any Vacation or PTO
IT Technician (Former Employee) –  MassachusettsMay 20, 2016
I worked a long term contract (5 years) for Advantage.

Most staffing firms will start you out with some vacation or paid time off.

Advantage started me off with 0 time off. After 1 year they still did not offer any type of paid time off. After 2 years nothing. Even after 4 years it was not offered.

I personally would not recommend them to anyone.
They are the worst contract/staffing firm I ever worked for.
Pros
Cons
0 paid time off
Sr Software enfingeer (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAMay 19, 2016
Nice job and changeling to work and helped in all the way and Good place to work.

Nice manager and happy working with all these folks.
Pros
Benifits
Cons
NA
N/a
Temp Laborer (Former Employee) –  MSMay 15, 2016
Worked as a temp laborer, greatly enjoyed experience. Did various jobs, but mostly construction. Good company to work for.
Never run out of work to do.
File Clerk (Current Employee) –  Santa Ana, CAMay 11, 2016
This company is a pretty good company to work for. The long term advancement is yet to be seen. Good company. Sometimes management can be a bit intense. They expect a lot out of you right off the bat.

Comment – May 31, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to review Advantage Resourcing. I am glad to see that you feel Advantage is a good company to work for! I hope you find the long term advancement opportunities you are looking for within our company.

it was an wonderful experience working for them.
Overnight Stocker (Current Employee) –  Lafayette, LAMay 8, 2016
well taking the overnight position was something I didn't think I could do like sleeping at night so I switch from sleeping in the day an working at night it was a great job learning new things
Pros
buy our own meals sometimes they would treat us when we completed our work early
Cons
we had like 15 min. breaks
Mailroom Clerk (Current Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAMay 3, 2016
Typical day at work varied day by day. Some were a little stressful. While other days were kind of relaxing. I enjoyed my co-workers and the management team I had the pleasure of working with.
Great Staff
Quality Inspector (Former Employee) –  Fremont, CAApril 29, 2016
i love working with my associates and i like the working at Tesla and everyone there is really know what they are talking about and the explanation of a task for the work clear.
Regional Office; Decentralized
Technical Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Plymouth Meeting, PAApril 27, 2016
*Make calls to recruit qualified candidate
*Conduct search string techniques using job boards.
*Good inter office working environment
*Most difficult part of the job is properly managing the new database.
*Most enjoyable aspect of the job is meeting new people.
Pros
Free lunch when Regional Mgr visits
Cons
Closed regional offices due to low performing GP
&Unhappy
Accounts Receivable Clerk (Current Employee) –  TexasApril 15, 2016
They closed the office in Dallas and we did not know untill there was a problem with a paycheck which was not the first time our paychecks had been more than three days late
Great Place to work
Patient Account Representative (Current Employee) –  Mobile, ALApril 5, 2016
I really enjoy working here. I love the people and the overall culture at the office. We all work really hard. You have to be a self starter to work here, because there is no one watching what you are doing. However, if you do not work hard it will show on the monthly report.

Comment – April 29, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to review Advantage. I am glad to see that you are having such a positive experience with us, and that you feel everyone on your team is working hard to meet your goals!

not the best
Strategic Sales Director National Accounts (Current Employee) –  National Harbor, MDApril 3, 2016
culture very different
National Sales they didn't have a national team the President left the whole company is firing people and closing offices
great working for them
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Gonzales, LA 70737March 15, 2016
loved working for them just had to move back to Texas. They are great about finding you a job and promptly. I worked anything construction. I enjoyed everything about that company.
Great experience, well organized
Payroll Coordinator/Recruiting Assistance (Former Employee) –  Cranston, RIMarch 14, 2016
Advantage Resourcing was a wonderful challenging environment. Although I was their Payroll Coordinator, I also learned about Recruiting and I became very interested in that also. I come from a diverse background, which allows me to experience numerous challenges, such as different software, the ability to learn quickly and the challenging and successful part of the position.
Pros
Great enviroment
Cons
Temporary assignment

Comment – March 29, 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to review Advantage! I am so glad to see that you had such a positive experience! We work to make sure all of our employees are able to experience various areas of our business in order to broaden their skills and abilities. I am happy to see that you were able to learn so much during your time with us!

2.9