Advantage Resourcing

Advantage Resourcing Employee Reviews

Worst place to work for
File clerk (Former Employee) –  Santa Ana, CA11 December 2016
This is the worst place to work for management is so demanding they expect you to do so many things at a time with no help at all, its ridiculous and some of the coworkers can be so harrassing with constantly being on your back about dumb things, I wouldn't recommend people to work there.
Everybody is so afraid of management even to ask them a question
One of the agencies staff that is on the job site is so rude as well.

Maybe they should think about not expecting so much out of there employees and yelling at them for dumb things and maybe they will stop quitting on the spot.

They don't even pay the overtime correctly so be very careful and keep track of your hours.
Cons
Management, long hours, have to work on saturdays, do not pay overtime correctly
Productive and challenging company
Multicraft Maintenance (Former Employee) –  New Iberia, LA21 December 2016
Productive and challenging with a rewarding feeling each and every day, respectful and engaging co-workers, opportunity to learn something new almost every day
Pros
competitive salary
Cons
Job security
December 29, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to review Advantage! We strive to provide exactly this type of experience for all of our employees, and it is always nice to hear when we have achieved that goal!

Awesome Project Coordinators and Management that are super nice, reliable, helpful and easy to work with
IT Contractor (Current Employee) –  Jackson, TN22 November 2016
Ever since I've worked for Advantage Resourcing as a contractor, the management and the project coordinators have been very helpful and reliable with me in not only keeping me on the road, but they are super nice people and easy to communicate with and they've always tried to keep me in mind when a job comes up anywhere near me.
Pros
Travelling to new areas for work, good mileage and hourly pay
Cons
Occasional slow down in receiving jobs especially during the holidays
November 30, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to provide this feedback. I am glad to see that you have had such a positive experience working with Advantage!

Love being a Recruiter
Staffing Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Jackson, TN10 December 2016
Love being recruiter. Great company to work for. They are currently working on the work life balance policy. Enjoy seeing upper management when they come to visit
December 29, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to review Advantage! I am glad to see that you are having a positive experience with us, and that you enjoy visits from upper management!

Customer focused but ultimately driven by results
Service Engineer (Former Employee) –  Allen Park, MI3 March 2017
The work was challenging but rewarding when the results were immediate. Management says they want you to succeed but ultimately it comes down to production. If you are not meeting the goals, the time taken to intervene may be later than it should be.
Pros
The people that work here are good people
Cons
healthcare choices were lacking and very expensive
No raises, lousy benefits.
Technician (Current Employee) –  Dearborn, MI29 September 2016
Most employees I talk to have not had a raise since hiring on. Some as long as 10 years. benefits are too costly and vacation pay is limited to 10 days max no mater how long you work for them.
Pros
beats unemployment
Cons
just about everything
Good temp job
Temporary Administrative/Clerical (Former Employee) –  Gainesville, GA24 October 2016
I had a temp job for a local university. I loved the people that I worked with and I enjoyed my time there. Even though I wasn't exactly experienced in administration because my previous jobs were in retail, they were really great in giving me chance to prove that I could do the job as good as someone who had experience.
Pros
hour breaks, laid back environment, great coworkers
Cons
because it was a temp job it was only part time so no benefits
October 28, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to review Advantage! I am so glad to see that you had a positive experience at one of our client sites, and that you were able to gain experience in an area you were not as familiar with.

The worst place to work for
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  Santa Ana, CA20 March 2017
Management so unprofessional, very rude and nasty.They need to fire and get a new magement in the file deptartment. They talk really mean to the workers there and they make sure everyone will hear the conversation about someone not working too fast or too slow..
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Nasty management
About Advantage Reourcing
Senior Buyer/Planner (Former Employee) –  Auburn, MA26 January 2017
Advantage Resourcing is a group of Hire Thinking™, industry pioneers providing innovative workforce solutions for Automotive, Engineering, IT, Manufacturing, Professional and Supply Chain clients and candidates.
Our goal is to deliver quality professional services to our clients, while earning confidence through the proper assignment of people.  This alignment of people and companies allow us to create opportunity.
Creating opportunities begins by gaining a complete understanding of what makes each company and candidate unique.  This is accomplished by working with and listening to the client team and by conducting thorough interviews and skill evaluations with our candidates.  Using this knowledge Advantage Resourcing is able to provide tailored workforce solutions and qualified talent that are the right fit for each company.
Exciting to work for different companies
Installer (Current Employee) –  Schamburg, Illinois20 March 2017
Work as an onsite contractor for various clients. Most client ran a IBM system mainframe computer. My job was either supporting tape management libraries or system console operator.
Pros
wide range of client experience
Cons
permanent employment never manifested.
Advantage Resourcing is a good place to get a foot in the door.
Document Administrator (Current Employee) –  Freeport, TX16 February 2017
When I go to work I do a lot of desk work. I make binders and folders of all of the documentation that circulates through the chemical plant. I am on assignment to the Olin Corporation. I have learned numerous computer skills and I have sharpened my typing ability. I have also gotten good at setting appointments and meetings for my leaders and myself. The building that I work in is amazing and we are all like a family. The hardest part of the job would have to be that it is a new company and quite a bit of our questions do not get answered and we are not well looked after. The most enjoyable part of my job is getting to see the people that I am on assignment with every day.
March 1, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review Advantage and our client site. It is great that you are learning so much in your role, and that you are continuing to expand your skills!

fast paced and competitive with great rewards
Recruitment Consultant (Former Employee) –  London7 January 2017
Fast paced recruitment with great clients and brilliant training. Company offered career structure and support and encouraged great team work. In the heart of the city where you need to be for candidates and clients alike.
A work place with different culture
Proejct Field Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Armonk, NY27 December 2016
The most exciting thing in this job is the fact to go from one project to another. It become fun when you have to meet new people and exchange with people of different cultures each time.
I really enjoy it.
Pros
Travel is paid for
Cons
only if you travel more than 50 miles radiant.
December 29, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to review Advantage. I am glad to see that you enjoyed your time with us, and were able to broaden your network through your role.

Great company!
Corporate Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Remote8 February 2017
Great company. Good work life balance. Excellent room to advance
Managers are fair but results do matter to the overall organization.
March 1, 2017

Thank you for your review! I am so glad to see that you had such a positive experience with us!

Fast-paced Environment
Operations (Former Employee) –  National23 February 2017
The work environment at Advantage Resourcing is very fast-paced, which is good if you are a go-getter. There is not much room for advancement; however, there is gratification is assisting others in finding employment.
March 1, 2017

Thank you for this review of Advantage! Finding the joy in your role is so important, and I am glad to see you are able to do that with Advantage!

10 years of loyal service and they will let you go with zero notice or attempt to place you in an other position.
Personnel Manager/On-Site Manager (Former Employee) –  Jeffersonville, IN28 November 2016
I advise highly not to trust the management as it turns over so frequently and loyalties to their employees is an afterthought to kissing up to potential client.
Pros
Cons
Management, corporate level stabilty
Temporary placement- Royal Purple
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Porter, TX24 December 2016
Good place to work. I was able to learn a new field in shipping. Plenty of room for advancement. Not really much more to say. Really sad to see the assignment end.
December 29, 2016

Thank you for your review of Advantage. It is great to see that you were able to learn a new field and felt there was plenty of room for advancement!

Work place rating
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Savannah, GA6 February 2017
Advantage Resourcing can be a great place to work most times. Although I'm growing in the business and learning, I can hinder work life balance.
Pros
Meeting so many people.
Cons
Turn over is high
March 1, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review Advantage. It is always our hope that our employees are continuing to grow and learn with us, so it is great to see you are having that experience!

Great environment!
Corporate Travel Consultant/Meeting Planner (Current Employee) –  Fort Worth, TX8 November 2016
The recruiters are genuine & really care about YOU! Human resource personnel are amazing! Everyone is concerned about you and your career, taking everything into account when considering you for a position and after the hire. They are THE absolute best!
November 30, 2016

This is such great feedback to hear! Thank you so much for taking the time to review Advantage!

Great people
Administration Assistant (Current Employee) –  Houston, TX9 March 2017
Advantage has wonderful people to work with who truly care about you and you career. You will love working with their brilliant team of recruiters. They go that extra mile.

2.9