Advantage Resourcing

Advantage Resourcing Employee Reviews

Worked on projects from start to finished
Facility Maintenance (Former Employee) –  Denver, COAugust 22, 2016
No work place drama. was able to go in do my job as well as learn some new things and able to go home. having three day weekends are nice then there was a good amount of over time available for those who like to make extra cash.
Cons
it is a temp agency
Contractor Services
IT Operation Agent (Current Employee) –  Grapevine, TXAugust 19, 2016
Overall the company cares for the contractors just need to be more concerned with benefits and education. Would like to see a PTO earning system.
New Temporary Associate to Advantage Resourcing
Temporary Associate, Full Time (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 10, 2016
The first and only assignment I have been on with this company was as an Office Manager at a small "mom and pop" construction company that restores distressed apartments. I was able to work with Quickbooks. I organized their company/project files. I enjoyed the position as office manager the most. The hardest part was working for a small "mom and pop" business where there were no policies in place and I was not successful in implementing and enforcing said policies due to rejection by the owner.
Pros
Small office
Cons
Rejected the idea of implementing policies.
Advantage
Temporary Administrative Worker (Current Employee) –  Abilene, TXAugust 7, 2016
I went to work for Advantage and they found me a temporary assignment with First Financial Ban. I first started with scanning and indexing files into their database. I then moved to entering files into the database. I have learned how to verify employment for their loan processing. the co-workers at First Financial are very helpful. The hardest part is being temporary, not being permanent. The best part is learning new things.
great staffing company
Field Service Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Houston, TX 77060July 14, 2016
good staffing company to work for will find you a job if you looking. they show interest at finding other jobs and if they have they will do there best to get you to start right away
Great Company
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Tyler, TXJuly 6, 2016
Small office, great employees. Management was great and very knowledgeable. Applicants that came in were usually very friendly. Clients would stop by with goodies and just to say hello.
Useless
Consultant (Former Employee) –  LondonJuly 4, 2016
Not a good service for job seekers. They never respond to emails or call you back! A waste of time responding to the blanket mailshots.
not friendly work place
Assemble Technician for Intuitive Surgical (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CAJune 10, 2016
co-workers were not so friendly to me as a new employee. The hardest part of the job was taking over tables or other servers and waiting on big groups of tables that would want to have different tabs. I enjoyed learning the menu and talking with the customers.
Pros
discounts and hours were great
Cons
workers were not friendly
No Comment
Administrative Assistant/ Clerical (Current Employee) –  Putnam, CTJune 7, 2016
Simply this company is a temp agency. Assignments are temporary. In my opinion, the work is not always there for a person who needs the tradition "40 hour" work week,
Not interested in providing a review.
Branch Manager/ Business Development Consultant (Former Employee) –  Houma, LAJune 7, 2016
Not interested in providing a review. This field will not allow me to proceed without a review: Committed to excellence for 12 years in my role, with proven success in various areas. Employment terminated without notice, warning, or counselling.
Dont be a temp!
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Dothan, ALJune 1, 2016
Got placed on an assignment, things didn't work out. Anything goes wrong, they blame you. No matter what they tell you, anything goes wrong on that assignment, you are dismissed and never work for them again. It doesn't matter if you are a good worker, your skills don't matter, you simply don't matter. They got plenty more just like you waiting to replace you. You will never get a second chance. Sad but true.
Pros
A job that pays every week.
Cons
Everything else!

Comment – July 11, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to provide this feedback. I am disappointed to see that things did not go as you had hoped and that you feel you were blamed for things. If you would like to discuss your concerns further please reach out to humanresources@advantageresourcing.com and someone will be in touch with you.

Never Got any Vacation or PTO
IT Technician (Former Employee) –  MassachusettsMay 20, 2016
I worked a long term contract (5 years) for Advantage.

Most staffing firms will start you out with some vacation or paid time off.

Advantage started me off with 0 time off. After 1 year they still did not offer any type of paid time off. After 2 years nothing. Even after 4 years it was not offered.

I personally would not recommend them to anyone.
They are the worst contract/staffing firm I ever worked for.
Pros
Cons
0 paid time off
Sr Software enfingeer (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAMay 19, 2016
Nice job and changeling to work and helped in all the way and Good place to work.

Nice manager and happy working with all these folks.
Pros
Benifits
Cons
NA
N/a
Temp Laborer (Former Employee) –  MSMay 15, 2016
Worked as a temp laborer, greatly enjoyed experience. Did various jobs, but mostly construction. Good company to work for.
Never run out of work to do.
File Clerk (Current Employee) –  Santa Ana, CAMay 11, 2016
This company is a pretty good company to work for. The long term advancement is yet to be seen. Good company. Sometimes management can be a bit intense. They expect a lot out of you right off the bat.

Comment – May 31, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to review Advantage Resourcing. I am glad to see that you feel Advantage is a good company to work for! I hope you find the long term advancement opportunities you are looking for within our company.

it was an wonderful experience working for them.
Overnight Stocker (Current Employee) –  Lafayette, LAMay 8, 2016
well taking the overnight position was something I didn't think I could do like sleeping at night so I switch from sleeping in the day an working at night it was a great job learning new things
Pros
buy our own meals sometimes they would treat us when we completed our work early
Cons
we had like 15 min. breaks
Mailroom Clerk (Current Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAMay 3, 2016
Typical day at work varied day by day. Some were a little stressful. While other days were kind of relaxing. I enjoyed my co-workers and the management team I had the pleasure of working with.
Great Staff
Quality Inspector (Former Employee) –  Fremont, CAApril 29, 2016
i love working with my associates and i like the working at Tesla and everyone there is really know what they are talking about and the explanation of a task for the work clear.
Regional Office; Decentralized
Technical Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Plymouth Meeting, PAApril 27, 2016
*Make calls to recruit qualified candidate
*Conduct search string techniques using job boards.
*Good inter office working environment
*Most difficult part of the job is properly managing the new database.
*Most enjoyable aspect of the job is meeting new people.
Pros
Free lunch when Regional Mgr visits
Cons
Closed regional offices due to low performing GP
&Unhappy
Accounts Receivable Clerk (Current Employee) –  TexasApril 15, 2016
They closed the office in Dallas and we did not know untill there was a problem with a paycheck which was not the first time our paychecks had been more than three days late

2.9