Advantage Resourcing Employee Reviews

Good Experience
Computer Operator/Mobile Software Tester (Former Employee) –  Plymouth Meeting, PA19 April 2017
The brief time I worked there was positive. Productivity based but if you come to work and keep it civil and professional then the work place is not going to prohibit you.
A great company
Hewlett Packard Technical Specialist (Former Employee) –  Sammamish, WA19 April 2017
Advantage kept me working on great projects for years. I really enjoyed the people and the projects. They continue to call with projects to this day.
No one contacted me after assignment with Palfinger until assignment ended.
Accounts Payable Clerk (Former Employee) –  Palfinger Marine18 April 2017
I feel Avantage should have been in contact with me during the assignment to see how things were going etc. I was not only earning money for myself but advantage as well with advantage making more than half of what I was making hourly.
Great company
Advantage Resourcing (Dex Media (Former Employee) –  Grapevine, TX17 April 2017
this was a great company to work for Calling to keep customers
Making sure that payments are taken so that website are not taken down and the customer keep their advertisement place on google.
Taking payments and updating the payment info in all systems
Reinstating the file
Cons
temp
Productive and fun
CUSTOMER SERVICE GOVERNMENT (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, AL13 April 2017
Excellent people good mission . Interesting work lots of exposure to Military and other state and federal organizations.

The hours are night and day must be flexible too.
Pros
Good work environment :
Cons
Odd hours
Very Professional, very good environment to work in.
Pay/Bill Coordinator (Current Employee) –  West Monroe, LA12 April 2017
Receive Job Assignments & Payroll on a daily basis and enter the Assignments into Advantage Resourcing Computer System. We close Assignments on Employees in which the Assignments have been completed or the Employee is no longer employed with that particular company any longer. Send emails conversing with Sales Persons & Recruiters. Trouble shoot any & all issues concerning the Assignments or Payroll.
Great atmosphere
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville, AR11 April 2017
The atmosphere is amazing great work life balance great company to be with. The building is beautiful, the management is very friendly and helpful. Lots of opportunity.
Great learning facility
Service Engineer (Former Employee) –  Allen Park, MI7 April 2017
Company had a wonderful training program in helping the employees get better every day. Good leadership structure in managing each group. Wonderful core values taught in the work place.
I love working for advantage resources they will help you accomplish your goal
Server/Hostess (Former Employee) –  Mobile, AL5 April 2017
Does a wonderful job helping and getting you where you would like to be in life. I had a diffult time at first but I'm a easy learner and everything was taught to me and I have achieved what I needed to do.
Generally Positive
Tier II HelpDesk (Former Employee) –  Bellevue, WA4 April 2017
Everything fine, I just had a problem with End Client at parking lot.
Every morning the same problem with parking: who come yearly - have a parking spot , and have need to hold it all day, otherwise somebody will take it. If work day start with hours that later than 6:00 Am , you need to find parking spot by yourself.
Temp agency
Temp-Production- Folgers Coffee Plant (Former Employee) –  Slidell, LA30 March 2017
worked with Advantage for a couple of months, worked at Folgers coffee plant. Didn't learn much from Advantage didn't interact with us much. Work place was alright. Hardest part was waiting in line every morning to see if you will be able to work if your name will be called. enjoyable part was temp at a great company.
Pros
Cons
Didnt call me for better job that was available
Great people to work with
Staffing Recruiter/Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Cranston, RI28 March 2017
Love the people working at Advantage Resourcing. The culture is great and the jobs available to the community are good. I would gladly recommend individuals
29 March 2017

Thank you for your review! It is always nice to see when someone is able to experience our culture and would recommend others to work with us!

The worst place to work for
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  Santa Ana, CA20 March 2017
Management so unprofessional, very rude and nasty.They need to fire and get a new magement in the file deptartment. They talk really mean to the workers there and they make sure everyone will hear the conversation about someone not working too fast or too slow..
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Nasty management
29 March 2017

Thank you for providing this feedback. It is disappointing to see that you did not have the experience you hoped for with us. If there is something specific you would like to discuss please reach out to humanresources@advantageresourcing.com

Exciting to work for different companies
Installer (Current Employee) –  Schamburg, Illinois20 March 2017
Work as an onsite contractor for various clients. Most client ran a IBM system mainframe computer. My job was either supporting tape management libraries or system console operator.
Pros
wide range of client experience
Cons
permanent employment never manifested.
29 March 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review Advantage! It is exciting to see that you were able to experience and learn so much from our client sites.

Very nice employment service
Heavy Equipment Operator (Former Employee) –  College Station, TX16 March 2017
Company took the time to train employees. Day consist of transporting pipe from yard to its destination to be treaded. Once treated pipe would be place in racks to be ship out.
Pros
Great company
Cons
wouldnt have a day off maybe for two weeks
29 March 2017

Thank you for your review of Advantage and our client site. We work with each of our clients to ensure proper training and education for the positions we match our talent with. I am glad to see that you feel you had appropriate training and that we are a great company to work with!

Each day varied making for and interesting mix of multi tasking
Administrative Support Associate (Former Employee) –  Warwick, RI15 March 2017
Provided support to various levels of staff employees making for a fun, multi tasking day. Learned new things on an ongoing basis. Most enjoyed the people I worked with. Hardest part of the job was staying on your set agenda.
29 March 2017

Thank you for your feedback, it is great to see that you had a fun time working with us and that you were able to learn new things!

Great people
Administration Assistant (Current Employee) –  Houston, TX9 March 2017
Advantage has wonderful people to work with who truly care about you and you career. You will love working with their brilliant team of recruiters. They go that extra mile.
29 March 2017

Thank you for your review of Advantage! I am so glad to see that you feel we go the extra mile and truly care about our employees, this is exactly what we hope everyone experiences working with us!

Typical Temp agency
HR Admin Support (Former Employee) –  Houston, TX8 March 2017
The recruiter was initial very accommodating. After my assignment ended I was never able to reach her too much again. She avoided me and never found another position for me even thought I got positive results from the assignment I had.
29 March 2017

Thank you for providing this feedback. We strive to provide a positive experience for all of our employees, and to ensure that we are communicating with talent as ideal match positions become available.

contract work
Technology Consultant (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TN6 March 2017
I enjoyed my 11 months as a contractor. It was nice getting paid weekly. I went the entire time without benefits because they were too high for me. Other than that, it was great.
29 March 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review Advantage. I am glad that you enjoyed your time with us!

Customer focused but ultimately driven by results
Service Engineer (Former Employee) –  Allen Park, MI3 March 2017
The work was challenging but rewarding when the results were immediate. Management says they want you to succeed but ultimately it comes down to production. If you are not meeting the goals, the time taken to intervene may be later than it should be.
Pros
The people that work here are good people
Cons
healthcare choices were lacking and very expensive
29 March 2017

Thank you for this feedback about your time with Advantage. I am disappointed to see that you did not have the experience you were looking for. It is great to see that you enjoyed your team members and that the work was rewarding. If there is something specific you would like to discuss please reach out to humanresources@advantageresourcing.com

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Advantage Resourcing. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9