Advantage Resourcing Employee Reviews

always professional
Administrative Assistant & Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Lake Charles, LA15 August 2017
worked for them on several jobs. was able to use my training to advance on one job and impressed boss. Was able to stay when they were laying off their own employees. learned new processes to do new tasks. Friendly office contact.
Pros
weekly pay
Worked as a contractor
Quality Engineer (Current Employee) –  Anniston, AL10 August 2017
I was hired by Advantage Resourcing to be a contractor working for General Dynamics Land Systems in Anniston, AL. Advantage Resourcing were easy to work with when it came to the hiring process and have left me with no complaints.
Field services Technician
Field services Technician (Former Employee) –  Portland, OR10 August 2017
Responsible for operating a technical walk in center for all Con-way employees
• Providing excellent customer service.
• Helpdesk (Troubleshoot end-user’s device issues)
• Operate and create tickets with a proprietary ticket system (SM9)
• Lock, unlock user accounts, change permissions and add, remove systems from different domains in AD.
• Install applications locally and over the network.
• Reimage systems locally and over the network
• Remote desktop (remote in to user’s systems)
(Log me in, Microsoft RDP and TeamViewer)
• Install and configure air watch software on Apple products.
• Give best effort support for all non-company devices.
Pros
it was a job
Cons
poor wage and no job security
I love working with you guys.
Construction Laborer (Current Employee) –  Baton Rouge, LA7 August 2017
Advantage was a nice place to working even those it's a temporary work site they keep you working. I never had a problem with anything they had in Walmart stocker I been on construction site etc. They had alit off business with a lot of companies.
Great, friendly and understanding individuals .
Floor Operator (Former Employee) –  Gainesville, GA5 August 2017
I worked with advantage after I lost one of the best paying job I ever had. They were understanding and supportive for me. I have to say that even if I quit or was laid off, there was always something wanting me to go back and work for them. Great Staffing Agency Period.
Forklift Driver (Current Employee) –  Kosh foods Morton ms4 August 2017
Productive relaxed environment. Would recommend them to anyone looking for a job. Called them,went in filled out paperwork and within a week I was working
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Houston, TX3 August 2017
enjoy working at advantage resourcing, Great Company lots of growth opportunity. There is SO MUCH room for growth with new positions always being created, especially in this branch.
I loved working here.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CA1 August 2017
It was a temp agency so I didn't work all week every week but I was paid promptly every Friday the weeks I did work. I was always placed with good companies & I enjoyed my work. Very relaxed, casual atmosphere.
Pros
I worked when I wanted to
Cons
I can't think of any
Great work place
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Upland, CA1 August 2017
Amazing jobs offered but all are very short. The enviorment was comfortable and easy to adapt to, the pay was good for a night shift. Mandatory overtime.
Difficult
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Beaumont, TX27 July 2017
You are worked as much and as hard as you will with no benefit and promises of promotion that never come to fruition. You are degraded by management and they are allowed to trample you as long as you are making them money. If they feel threatened they are able to terminate without cause and are never investigated for their breaches as long as they are making the company money.
Pros
Good Benefits
Cons
Overworked and underappreciated

Want to know more about Advantage Resourcing?

Ask a question
Potential for great job
Technical Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Southfield, MI24 July 2017
Decent place to work, a few policy changes could help things. However, that goes for anybody when you ask them about their place of work. Overall I think one can have success here if you fit the model they are looking for regardless of results
Able to find me a job quickly
Clerical (Former Employee) –  Chattanooga, TN22 July 2017
My 2nd assignment was with a promotion production company where I answered emails or forward to correct Customer Service Representative. I also tracked proofs to the proper department

My 1st assignment was with a trucking firm, where I worked I the accounting department as the mail/file clerk,
Productive hard working , fast pace environment
Sorter/Packer (Former Employee) –  North Highlands, CA21 July 2017
Very fast pace. Friendly workers and crew leaders. Easy place to work. Everything is self explanatory. Managers are cool and easy to talk to. I would work here again.
Pros
Good places to eat around the area
Cons
Dirty environment
Provides temporary employment
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  New Iberia, LA18 July 2017
I loved working for these people. They found me positions for temporary employment and I was able to advance my position to a permanent one for another company.
Work at Own Risk
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Laplace, LA30 June 2017
Working with the other recruiters was great. Upper management is pretty terrible. No opportunities for advancement. Also expect to be on call 24/7. The salary and commission plan is not worth the time and effort for this company
Pros
Ppto
Cons
Poor benefits and terrible upper management
21 July 2017

Thank you for your feedback. It is disappointing to see you did not have the experience you hoped for. Please reach out to humanresources@advantageresourcing.com to discuss your concerns further.

File Clerk
File Clerk/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Chattanooga, TN12 June 2017
My first assignment for Advantage started out as file/mail clerk. I then learned how to use the program for Accounts Receivable and assisted the Representatives in entering data. The atmosphere was very friendly and conductive to doing my work.

The assignment lasted 3 years and 4 months before my assignment was ended.

My second assignment for Advantage involved reviewing emails, and forwarding to correct Customer Service Representative. I also learned to use Navision where I used information in tracking proofs to their correct department depending on whether they were approved or not approved
Pros
Able to use skills that I had
Cons
Never getting hired in full-time posisition on 1st assignment.
21 July 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review Advantage. Your dedication to such long term assignments is great to see. I am glad that you were able to gain new skills and hone the ones you already had.

Great Experience
Senior Accountant (Former Employee) –  Monroe, LA6 June 2017
This position was my first real experience doing controller type of work. I was able to mentor a staff of accountants while learning how to deal with other departments within the company.
Pros
Learning experience
Cons
Layoff
21 July 2017

Thank you for your review of Advantage and one of our client sites. I am glad to see you were able to grow and gain new skills while working with us!

Short Term Position, Long Term Positive Experience
Sourcing Recruiter Intern (Former Employee) –  Southfield, MI6 June 2017
I only worked at Advantage Resourcing for a short time as an intern, however, I walked away with a very positive impression of the company's Southfield, MI office.
21 July 2017

I appreciate you taking the time to review Advantage! I am so glad to see that your experience with us was so positive!

Ok
Secretary/Clerk (Former Employee) –  Dothan, AL5 June 2017
I was assigned to another company by Advantage Resourcing. I did not have contact with any of the staff at the Advantage Resource office in Dothan, Alabama.
21 July 2017

Thank you for providing feedback on your time with Advantage. As a staffing agency it is the nature of our business to match our talent with meaningful work at our clients locations. If you have concerns regarding your time with Advantage please reach out to humanresources@advantageresourcing.com

Productive company to work for
Temporary Worker (Current Employee) –  New Iberia, LA31 May 2017
I enjoy working for this company although I was never giving an opportunity to have a full time job. I did mostly temporary warehouse work for a few weeks at a time.
21 July 2017

Thank you for your review. I am glad to see that you have enjoyed working for us!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Advantage Resourcing. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9