Advantage Resourcing Employee Reviews

Very stable work place
Accounting Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  West Monroe, LA10 December 2017
Every day was consistent and learning was a solo venture for the most part. Opportunities to grow were readily available. Open-floor plan helped comradery amongst co-workers.
Pros
many opportunities to learn back office work
Cons
very rigid scheduling
good
PICKER/LOADER (Former Employee) –  Dayton, TN6 December 2017
I loved the management. They worked with any life complications that arose while you was employed with them. I would recommend this company to anyone!
temporary work
Temporary Assignments (Current Employee) –  Putnam, CT3 December 2017
nice staff, would have liked to find a permanent position. Trying new employment opportunities was fun. Knowledge of the business world was helpful and job selection was fine.
6 December 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review Advantage! I am glad to see that you were able to try out some employment opportunities through us, and that you had a positive experience!

learned alot but too many hours per day
CNC Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZ28 November 2017
12 hour shifts, I worked night from 5pm - 5am. learned to work the machines and how to interact with the morning shift for a seamless transition of work. Got along great with my supervisor and co-workers.
6 December 2017

Thank you for sharing a bit about your experience at one of our client sites. I am glad to see that you got along so well with your coworkers and that you were able to learn some new skills.

Felt like I was with family - everyone was very supportive
SENIOR STAFFING SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  Hopkinton, MA15 November 2017
We were a small group but everyone rolled up their sleeves and pitched in.

I was very impressed with the CEO. He came from Japan and the company that acquired Advantage. Could have very easily asked for an interpreter but instead pushed himself to learn and communicate in English. That showed how much he wanted to fit in with the company.
6 December 2017

Thank you for your review! I am glad to see that you had such a positive experience with us!

Productive and fun place to work with plenty of coffee!
Regional Safety Manager (Current Employee) –  Baton Rouge, LA10 November 2017
Good work atmosphere.
Great staff to work with.
Fair amount of travel.
Met alot of nice people.
Visited alot of clients.
Always learning.
Always training.
Pros
Helped alot of people with safe employment opportunities.
6 December 2017

It is great to see that you have so many positive things to say about your experience with us so far! We work hard to ensure that our employees all have this type of experience. Thank you for your review!

Great company with mutiple but limited positions
Quality Assurance Inspector (Former Employee) –  Jackson, MS7 November 2017
Although a temp staff, out of 52 in a year, I was only off 3. No vacation days but they made sure I had an assignment to go to if I wanted it. I would recommend anyone that is looking for a second job that needs a flexible employer.
6 December 2017

It is great to see that you were able to find several matches through Advantage and that you feel we are a flexible employer! Thank you for your review!

no benefits
Inspector (Current Employee) –  Jackson, MS30 October 2017
it was a nice temp job to have. made over 10 an hour but was sent home a lot to to working in jobs that didnt last all day. they send you to a lot of job site and got 40 hours a week and it paid well. sometime i dont make 40 hours maybe 35. i need a full time job.
6 December 2017

Your feedback is important to us. Thank you for taking the time to review Advantage, and letting us know what your experience has been so far. It is always our goal to match our talent with positions that fit their needs.

advantage was not a fun place to work.
Payroll/Billing Analyst (Current Employee) –  norwood, massachusetts23 October 2017
advantage was not a fun place to work with limited raises and limited career development. we recently completed a peoplesoft upgrade from 8.9 to 9.2 and no raises were given because the company did not make enough money
Effective agency for job placement
Temp Agent (Current Employee) –  Abilene, TX19 October 2017
Advantage Resourcing is a staffing agency. When I applied my supervisor called me very quickly and had an adequate job lined up very quickly. She fit me with a company that far exceeded my expectations as far as pay and the business she set me up with was a perfect fit for my skill set. The hardest part of the job is the temp work.
Pros
Quick and effective placement
Cons
No placement at the end of the job
3 November 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review Advantage! I am so glad to see that your match was such a great fit, and that we were able to match you so quickly!

need paid time off for employees.
Automotive Technician (Former Employee) –  Fort Riley, KS17 October 2017
Even though the work was easy, There was no paid time off or no type of sick leave. If you were sick or had some kind of an appointment. You did not receive pay for that day or those ours you were not there.
Pros
Great Recruiter
Cons
No paid vacation, or Sick leave
3 November 2017

Thank you for your review of Advantage. It is disappointing to see that you did not have the experience you were hoping for with us. If there is something specific you would like to discuss please contact humanresources@advantageresourcing.com

Just OK
Production Planner (Former Employee) –  Windsor Locks, CT16 October 2017
It was a contract assignment with no paid vacation or Holidays. Pay was lower than expected. Took job hoping that I would get a permanent job at UTC. Need a Bachelors degree for any salary position. They did discriminate against older workers. Would not interview. Hired all twenty somethings.Wouldn't have taken job. Thought temp to perm
3 November 2017

We take discrimination very seriously, please contact Human Resources at humanresources@advantageresourcing.com to discuss this further.

Average
SAP BASIS/HANA Consultant Client (Former Employee) –  Boston, MA13 October 2017
Pay was OK but had no benefits nor PTO. In retrospect, it was OK for short term work but certainly not long-term. Management was cool however and the recruiters kept in touch
Pros
Relaxed atmosphere
Cons
Fast paced
3 November 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review Advantage. It is great to know that our management and recruiters are providing a positive experience and environment for you.

Nelson b.
Packer (Current Employee) –  Slidell, LA12 October 2017
I enjoy being an employer of advantage resourcing.I would recommend anyone who is looking to make some extra cash aside from your regular job to go there.
3 November 2017

Thank you for your review! I am glad to see that you would recommend our company to friends and family!

Advantage
Technical Service Engineer (Current Employee) –  Allen Park, MI9 October 2017
Poor Benefits that cost entirely too much money. I pay 100 dollars a week for the best insurance they provide and still pay a large amount of money out of pocket.
3 November 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review Advantage. I want you to know that your feedback has been received and is being taken into consideration.

stressful job to work
File Clerk (Current Employee) –  Santa Ana, CA8 October 2017
Stressful to work at, need to do better job with management. They try to recognize your work but still kind of don't recognize your full potential at this job.
3 November 2017

Thank you for this feedback. If there are specific concerns you would like to discuss please contact humanresources@advantageresourcing.com

very stressful
Mailroom Clerk/Lead (Current Employee) –  Costa Mesa, CA29 September 2017
Poor management leads to poor productivity with employees. Salaries and promotions are solely based on who the management likes and not individual job performances.
Pros
weekly paycheck
Cons
bulying, conflict of interest, harassment
temp position
Indirect Buyer (Former Employee) –  Altoona, PA28 September 2017
This opportunity was challenging and I was supported by Advantage.
I felt that my needs and questions were addressed and I was compensated for my time and work.
Ehhh
Quality Technician (Former Employee) –  Franklin, KY26 September 2017
Ok pay. They work you harder as a temp than full time. We have no say. Just show up do our job and go home. never contacted by management. They just want bodies to fill positions.
File Clerk Deutsche Bank - Santa Ana
File Clerk (Current Employee) –  Santa Ana, CA25 September 2017
Agency staff members may feel like they can treat you however they want, because clients need the agencies to find them jobs, but agencies also need clients in order to keep their own jobs. don't forget that.

They're disrespectful to temp workers, and treated like second class. The job itself as a file clerk is very easy but the people make work so much harder They micromanage and berate employees for no reason. The only good things were the full time hours and its an easy entry level job. The people are so rude and condescending. And no job security. Avoid if possible.
Pros
Full time
Cons
Disrespectful managers, everything else

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Advantage Resourcing. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9