Advantage Resourcing Employee Reviews

need paid time off for employees.
Automotive Technician (Former Employee) –  Fort Riley, KS17 October 2017
Even though the work was easy, There was no paid time off or no type of sick leave. If you were sick or had some kind of an appointment. You did not receive pay for that day or those ours you were not there.
Pros
Great Recruiter
Cons
No paid vacation, or Sick leave
Average
SAP BASIS/HANA Consultant Client (Former Employee) –  Boston, MA13 October 2017
Pay was OK but had no benefits nor PTO. In retrospect, it was OK for short term work but certainly not long-term. Management was cool however and the recruiters kept in touch
Pros
Relaxed atmosphere
Cons
Fast paced
Nelson b.
Packer (Current Employee) –  Slidell, LA12 October 2017
I enjoy being an employer of advantage resourcing.I would recommend anyone who is looking to make some extra cash aside from your regular job to go there.
Advantage
Technical Service Engineer (Current Employee) –  Allen Park, MI9 October 2017
Poor Benefits that cost entirely too much money. I pay 100 dollars a week for the best insurance they provide and still pay a large amount of money out of pocket.
stressful job to work
File Clerk (Current Employee) –  Santa Ana, CA8 October 2017
Stressful to work at, need to do better job with management. They try to recognize your work but still kind of don't recognize your full potential at this job.
temp position
Indirect Buyer (Former Employee) –  Altoona, PA28 September 2017
This opportunity was challenging and I was supported by Advantage.
I felt that my needs and questions were addressed and I was compensated for my time and work.
Ehhh
Quality Technician (Former Employee) –  Franklin, KY26 September 2017
Ok pay. They work you harder as a temp than full time. We have no say. Just show up do our job and go home. never contacted by management. They just want bodies to fill positions.
File Clerk Deutsche Bank - Santa Ana
File Clerk (Current Employee) –  Santa Ana, CA25 September 2017
Agency staff members may feel like they can treat you however they want, because clients need the agencies to find them jobs, but agencies also need clients in order to keep their own jobs. don't forget that.

They're disrespectful to temp workers, and treated like second class. The job itself as a file clerk is very easy but the people make work so much harder They micromanage and berate employees for no reason. The only good things were the full time hours and its an easy entry level job. The people are so rude and condescending. And no job security. Avoid if possible.
Pros
Full time
Cons
Disrespectful managers, everything else
Welcoming Environment
Accounting Assistant Temp (Former Employee) –  Gonzales, LA13 September 2017
Great company to work for. Understanding about personal obligations. They make you feel comfortable in your work environment. Your skills are tested before you are assigned to a client, to insure a proper fit.
5 October 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review Advantage! We work to ensure that all of our employees feel welcomed, comfortable, and supported. It is so great to know that was your experience with us.

ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE SPECIALIST (Current Employee) –  Rocky Hill, CT8 September 2017
In the 4 years I have been employed at Advantage I have been pretty happy. Coworkers and managers have all been great to work with and for. If I wasn't losing my job due to a merger, I would have stayed.
5 October 2017

Thank you for your review. Times of change can be challenging, but I am glad to see that you had such a positive experience with us.

Contractor
IT Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Norwood, MA 020627 September 2017
Advantage is a fairly good company, but the clients they are connected with provide very little hours to work. My only complaint is the hours worked. The hours just aren't enough.
Pros
The people you work with are professional and nice to work with.
Cons
The working hours are not consistent enough.
5 October 2017

Thank you for your review! It is great to see that the Advantage employees you have worked with have been professional and nice. Each of our clients have different needs and it is disappointing to see that you are unhappy with the number of hours you are working. Please feel free to reach out to humanresources@advantageresourcing.com if you would like to discuss this further.

Worked as contractor
Change Management (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NC6 September 2017
I worked as a contractor for this company at wells Fargo Brokerage Technolgy Department. The group was a pleasure to work with and very knowledgeable about the Change Management process.
5 October 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review Advantage. I am glad to see that you had such a positive experience at one of our client sites.

Long days, lower than average salary
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Mobile, AL6 September 2017
Management is supportive. However, they require 5 10-hour days and claim you are compensated for those long hours. I was working for a competitor in 2013 and made the same salary (within $1,000/year) but only worked 38-40 hours/week.
Cons
50 hour weeks
5 October 2017

Thank you for your review of Advantage Resourcing. If you have a concern you would like to address more fully please reach out to humanresources@advantageresourcing.com

Not as professional as I would have liked.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Baton Rouge, LA4 September 2017
The staffing agent could have been more forthcoming regarding the employer I had been assigned to. The temporary assignment was not at all what I was told it would be.
5 October 2017

Thank you for your feedback. We do our best to ensure we provide as much information as possible about our client sites when we are placing someone. It is disappointing to see that you did not have the experience you were hoping for. If you would like to discuss this further please reach out to humanresources@advantageresourcing.com

All is good
AutoCAD Drafter/Designer (Current Employee) –  Clinton Township, MI24 August 2017
All is good at Advantage. I have all positive thoughtst and absolutely no complaints about this company. Beverly has been fantastic at everything that she has done for me.
1 September 2017

I am glad to hear that all is good and that you have no complaints about your time with us so far! Thank you for taking the time to review Advantage.

Engineering Recruiter
Technical Recruiter - IT Division (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CA22 August 2017
The small team was enjoyable to work with. I enjoyed finding jobs for people. The hardest part of the job is trusting people and what skill they have.
1 September 2017

Thank you for your review, it is great to see that you enjoyed your position with us!

great temp company
Forklift driver (Former Employee) –  Franklin, KY 4213421 August 2017
benefits in less than a week. staff very helpful. no problem finding a job from them. very clean office well decorated. they have pens and tables to fill out paper work.
Pros
benefits in less than a week
1 September 2017

Our staff work hard to be helpful to everyone who walks through their doors so it is great to see that your experience matched our goals. Thank you for your review!

Hands-down the worst job I and several others I know have worked.
Service Engineer (Former Employee) –  Allen Park, MI19 August 2017
The largest complaint I have about this place is the management. The Operations Team favors themselves over everyone else and constantly fire individuals for the most ridiculous reasons. I know over 20+ people who have worked there and were fired for the most ridiculous reasons. The management constantly complains about being under-staffed and yet, they continue to fire people. They will fire people in groups for making jokes, or occasionally swearing, they fire people if they type too much, or give too much information to the technicians they are servicing. Every single person I talked to while working there absolutely hates it. I cannot blame them; my time working there was treacherous. That is the last company I would ever recommend someone to work at. The only positive thing I can say about that place is the bounty of technical knowledge you can gain in a relatively short amount of time.
Pros
Technical Knowledge
Cons
Everything else!!!
1 September 2017

Thank you for your feedback. It is disappointing to see that you did not have the experience you were hoping for with us. If you have specific concerns please reach out to humanresources@advantageresourcing.com

frist the help you get start and the end they dont
Packing (Former Employee) –  Upland, CA17 August 2017
Focus on the company and your individual experience while employed there

Provide details about why you liked or disliked working at the company

Ensure any facts you include in your review are true and accurate

All submitted reviews are subject to the terms set forth in our
Pros
10min 2 break 1 30min Lunch
Cons
dent, health, eye
1 September 2017

Thank you for your rating of Advantage. If there is anything further you would like to discuss please reach out to humanresources@advantageresourcing.com

always professional
Administrative Assistant & Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Lake Charles, LA15 August 2017
worked for them on several jobs. was able to use my training to advance on one job and impressed boss. Was able to stay when they were laying off their own employees. learned new processes to do new tasks. Friendly office contact.
Pros
weekly pay
1 September 2017

It is great that you were able to stay with one of our clients for so long, and that you have been able to find several matches through Advantage. Thank you for taking the time to review Advantage!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Advantage Resourcing. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9