Advantage Resourcing Employee Reviews

Great
Executive Assistant to CEO (Former Employee) –  Chicago, IL15 January 2017
This was a great company to work for--they really care about their people. I highly recommend them and have maintained relationships with them to this day.
fast paced and competitive with great rewards
Recruitment Consultant (Former Employee) –  London7 January 2017
Fast paced recruitment with great clients and brilliant training. Company offered career structure and support and encouraged great team work. In the heart of the city where you need to be for candidates and clients alike.
job
Wet/Dry Line Operator (Former Employee) –  Beaumont, TX2 January 2017
The place was a staffing job in beaumont. The job was in a warehouse and there were many days that was stressful and unorganized. I worked there for 7 months
Temp agency
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Metairie, LA30 December 2016
Minimum pay but good people. They will send you out quickly for work and handle any problems quickly. Really good people to work for.
A work place with different culture
Proejct Field Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Armonk, NY27 December 2016
The most exciting thing in this job is the fact to go from one project to another. It become fun when you have to meet new people and exchange with people of different cultures each time.
I really enjoy it.
Pros
Travel is paid for
Cons
only if you travel more than 50 miles radiant.

Comment – December 29, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to review Advantage. I am glad to see that you enjoyed your time with us, and were able to broaden your network through your role.

Temporary placement- Royal Purple
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Porter, TX24 December 2016
Good place to work. I was able to learn a new field in shipping. Plenty of room for advancement. Not really much more to say. Really sad to see the assignment end.

Comment – December 29, 2016

Thank you for your review of Advantage. It is great to see that you were able to learn a new field and felt there was plenty of room for advancement!

Productive and challenging company
Multicraft Maintenance (Former Employee) –  New Iberia, LA21 December 2016
Productive and challenging with a rewarding feeling each and every day, respectful and engaging co-workers, opportunity to learn something new almost every day
Pros
competitive salary
Cons
Job security

Comment – December 29, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to review Advantage! We strive to provide exactly this type of experience for all of our employees, and it is always nice to hear when we have achieved that goal!

ok place to work
IT Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Glastonbury, CT19 December 2016
worked there during a period of a lot of changes, was a little chaotic loved it at first but new management took away the small business family like environment

Comment – December 29, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to provide this feedback. Times of change can be challenging for everyone, however I am glad to see that your experience has mostly been a positive one.

Do not apply here
Reimbursement Variance Specialist (Current Employee) –  Lafayette, LA11 December 2016
Do not apply here. No job stability, no flexibility. The company does not care about their workers. Every man for themselves.
Worst place to work for
File clerk (Former Employee) –  Santa Ana, CA11 December 2016
This is the worst place to work for management is so demanding they expect you to do so many things at a time with no help at all, its ridiculous and some of the coworkers can be so harrassing with constantly being on your back about dumb things, I wouldn't recommend people to work there.
Everybody is so afraid of management even to ask them a question
One of the agencies staff that is on the job site is so rude as well.

Maybe they should think about not expecting so much out of there employees and yelling at them for dumb things and maybe they will stop quitting on the spot.

They don't even pay the overtime correctly so be very careful and keep track of your hours.
Cons
Management, long hours, have to work on saturdays, do not pay overtime correctly
Love being a Recruiter
Staffing Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Jackson, TN10 December 2016
Love being recruiter. Great company to work for. They are currently working on the work life balance policy. Enjoy seeing upper management when they come to visit

Comment – December 29, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to review Advantage! I am glad to see that you are having a positive experience with us, and that you enjoy visits from upper management!

10 years of loyal service and they will let you go with zero notice or attempt to place you in an other position.
Personnel Manager/On-Site Manager (Former Employee) –  Jeffersonville, IN28 November 2016
I advise highly not to trust the management as it turns over so frequently and loyalties to their employees is an afterthought to kissing up to potential client.
Pros
Cons
Management, corporate level stabilty
Implementation Associate (Current Employee) –  Tulsa, OK23 November 2016
Managed several technicians in the implementation and migration of company systems. Lots of problem solving and organizing.

Comment – November 30, 2016

Thank you for your review of Advantage. I am happy to see that you had a great experience with us and felt your role was fitting for you!

Awesome Project Coordinators and Management that are super nice, reliable, helpful and easy to work with
IT Contractor (Current Employee) –  Jackson, TN22 November 2016
Ever since I've worked for Advantage Resourcing as a contractor, the management and the project coordinators have been very helpful and reliable with me in not only keeping me on the road, but they are super nice people and easy to communicate with and they've always tried to keep me in mind when a job comes up anywhere near me.
Pros
Travelling to new areas for work, good mileage and hourly pay
Cons
Occasional slow down in receiving jobs especially during the holidays

Comment – November 30, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to provide this feedback. I am glad to see that you have had such a positive experience working with Advantage!

Awesome Staff
Receptionist/Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Lafayette, LA22 November 2016
I was in need of employment; and lo and behold I had a job the very next day after filling out my paperwork at Advantage Resourcing.

The staff at Advantage Resourcing was very attentive and always accommodating.
Pros
Kept me working

Comment – November 30, 2016

Thank you for your review of Advantage. I am so glad to see that you were matched for employment so quickly and that you found our staff helpful!

Great environment!
Corporate Travel Consultant/Meeting Planner (Current Employee) –  Fort Worth, TX8 November 2016
The recruiters are genuine & really care about YOU! Human resource personnel are amazing! Everyone is concerned about you and your career, taking everything into account when considering you for a position and after the hire. They are THE absolute best!

Comment – November 30, 2016

This is such great feedback to hear! Thank you so much for taking the time to review Advantage!

Great work place ! Awesome people ! All around great employers! We need more like them!
Hopper operator (Former Employee) –  Denver, CO26 October 2016
I have learned many different fields and good experience with machines and fork lift! The employers took great care of me through the history i have with them. With that being said they open doors for opportunity and it was a great experience with the people that work there as well!
pretty good job
Extruder Operator (Former Employee) –  New Iberia, LA25 October 2016
OK paying job if u really need work would work there again if the people and pay was better they took very long to hire on with better pay was kinda far away from the house but didnt mind driving

Comment – October 28, 2016

Thank you for providing this feedback. It seems as though you may not have had the experience you were hoping for. If there is specific feedback you would like to provide please reach out to humanresources@advantageresourcing.com

Good temp job
Temporary Administrative/Clerical (Former Employee) –  Gainesville, GA24 October 2016
I had a temp job for a local university. I loved the people that I worked with and I enjoyed my time there. Even though I wasn't exactly experienced in administration because my previous jobs were in retail, they were really great in giving me chance to prove that I could do the job as good as someone who had experience.
Pros
hour breaks, laid back environment, great coworkers
Cons
because it was a temp job it was only part time so no benefits

Comment – October 28, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to review Advantage! I am so glad to see that you had a positive experience at one of our client sites, and that you were able to gain experience in an area you were not as familiar with.

Stacker (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NC24 October 2016
come in befor the sun rise and get off when the sun down putting together trash cans for city and other states.You learn how to work together and at a fast pace.The job site had good people to work with that a lot of the times made time go buy.
Pros
Good people to work with you could talk and have fun
Cons
short lunch to many people in brake room at one time

2.9