Advantage Resourcing

Advantage Resourcing Employee Reviews

10 years of loyal service and they will let you go with zero notice or attempt to place you in an other position.
Personnel Manager/On-Site Manager (Former Employee) –  Jeffersonville, IN28 November 2016
I advise highly not to trust the management as it turns over so frequently and loyalties to their employees is an afterthought to kissing up to potential client.
Pros
Cons
Management, corporate level stabilty
Implementation Associate (Current Employee) –  Tulsa, OK23 November 2016
Managed several technicians in the implementation and migration of company systems. Lots of problem solving and organizing.

Comment – November 30, 2016

Thank you for your review of Advantage. I am happy to see that you had a great experience with us and felt your role was fitting for you!

Awesome Project Coordinators and Management that are super nice, reliable, helpful and easy to work with
IT Contractor (Current Employee) –  Jackson, TN22 November 2016
Ever since I've worked for Advantage Resourcing as a contractor, the management and the project coordinators have been very helpful and reliable with me in not only keeping me on the road, but they are super nice people and easy to communicate with and they've always tried to keep me in mind when a job comes up anywhere near me.
Pros
Travelling to new areas for work, good mileage and hourly pay
Cons
Occasional slow down in receiving jobs especially during the holidays

Comment – November 30, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to provide this feedback. I am glad to see that you have had such a positive experience working with Advantage!

Awesome Staff
Receptionist/Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Lafayette, LA22 November 2016
I was in need of employment; and lo and behold I had a job the very next day after filling out my paperwork at Advantage Resourcing.

The staff at Advantage Resourcing was very attentive and always accommodating.
Pros
Kept me working

Comment – November 30, 2016

Thank you for your review of Advantage. I am so glad to see that you were matched for employment so quickly and that you found our staff helpful!

Great environment!
Corporate Travel Consultant/Meeting Planner (Current Employee) –  Fort Worth, TX8 November 2016
The recruiters are genuine & really care about YOU! Human resource personnel are amazing! Everyone is concerned about you and your career, taking everything into account when considering you for a position and after the hire. They are THE absolute best!

Comment – November 30, 2016

This is such great feedback to hear! Thank you so much for taking the time to review Advantage!

Great work place ! Awesome people ! All around great employers! We need more like them!
Hopper operator (Former Employee) –  Denver, CO26 October 2016
I have learned many different fields and good experience with machines and fork lift! The employers took great care of me through the history i have with them. With that being said they open doors for opportunity and it was a great experience with the people that work there as well!
pretty good job
Extruder Operator (Former Employee) –  New Iberia, LA25 October 2016
OK paying job if u really need work would work there again if the people and pay was better they took very long to hire on with better pay was kinda far away from the house but didnt mind driving

Comment – October 28, 2016

Thank you for providing this feedback. It seems as though you may not have had the experience you were hoping for. If there is specific feedback you would like to provide please reach out to humanresources@advantageresourcing.com

Good temp job
Temporary Administrative/Clerical (Former Employee) –  Gainesville, GA24 October 2016
I had a temp job for a local university. I loved the people that I worked with and I enjoyed my time there. Even though I wasn't exactly experienced in administration because my previous jobs were in retail, they were really great in giving me chance to prove that I could do the job as good as someone who had experience.
Pros
hour breaks, laid back environment, great coworkers
Cons
because it was a temp job it was only part time so no benefits

Comment – October 28, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to review Advantage! I am so glad to see that you had a positive experience at one of our client sites, and that you were able to gain experience in an area you were not as familiar with.

Stacker (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NC24 October 2016
come in befor the sun rise and get off when the sun down putting together trash cans for city and other states.You learn how to work together and at a fast pace.The job site had good people to work with that a lot of the times made time go buy.
Pros
Good people to work with you could talk and have fun
Cons
short lunch to many people in brake room at one time
Advantage Resourcing / Pak-Shur
Stockroom Clerk (Former Employee) –  Kilgore, TX19 October 2016
Large company with a lot of employees.

Very diversified all across the board.

Able to use Microsoft Excel to further Parts Dept. Organization and Ordering.
Pros
Chance to advance
Cons
Not easy trying to get everyone on the same page ...
very promt in finding contract wrok
Tech/Lead/IC (Former Employee) –  Denver, CO19 October 2016
They have a great management staff. Offer very quick results in finding short and long term IT projects.they offer above standard wages for qualified personnel.
good locations but poor pay methods
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Pooler, GA18 October 2016
normaly would give staffing agencies a great deal of support but sadly the office in pooler georgia ive had some of the worst experiences with when it came to pay. they do pay weekly but the constant excuses of " our computer database was wiped" or " we misplaced the time sheet with your name" is all to persistent not to memtion never paid on time supposed to be once a week every friday. yet you get paid sometime part your check on a thursday, part on saturday oh wait even another part maybe on monday that is if its convenient for them. getting paid an equivalent to 5 or 6 for 40 hours cause of those misplaced timesheet. yet its on the timeclock then there next excuse is "timeclock isnt working correctly" i do hope others have not had an issue like this. if you dont mind the pay issue they will put you into a location with a decent company. they either need a new group to manage there branch in pooler or re training on how to run the temporary office and the payment of workers correctly.
Pros
decent jobs, possible growth
Cons
dont pay correctly, constant excuses, misdirection, poor communication
A productive and new experience
Forklift Operator (Current Employee) –  New Iberia, LA9 October 2016
We get over time and breaks. But only temporary work. Sometimes our job changes periodically. You have to work for at least a year to get on permanent or stay as a temp hand
Pros
Get paid weekly
Cons
Inconsistent
Loved working with Pinnacle Media!
Regional Executive Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OK7 October 2016
I truly enjoyed working with such a great company! Every day getting to work in such a positive environment made getting up and going to work easy! Would do it again!
Pros
Great work enviroment!
Cons
No benefits
File Clerk for Deutsche Bank (Former Employee) –  Costa Mesa, CA7 October 2016
It's all about skills and time management. Dealing with all kinds of people and working all types of shifts takes a lot of skills. You learned how to be patient.
Pros
lots of overtime
Cons
short break
No raises, lousy benefits.
Technician (Current Employee) –  Dearborn, MI29 September 2016
Most employees I talk to have not had a raise since hiring on. Some as long as 10 years. benefits are too costly and vacation pay is limited to 10 days max no mater how long you work for them.
Pros
beats unemployment
Cons
just about everything
Great work place
Concierge, Receptionist and Medical Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Rockville, MD27 September 2016
Advantage Resourcing was a great place to work as far as a temp agency. They always had jobs available for me to work. I gained a lot of experience working with different companies. I would recommend this place to anyone.
typical call center
TSR (Former Employee) –  Houston, TX22 September 2016
i was one of the top sellers...it was actually pretty easy to me. i am now an expert with sales and i love conversation and meeting new people.

Comment – September 29, 2016

Thank you for your review of Advantage! I am glad to see that your experience with us has allowed you to become a sales expert in a field you enjoy!

Adventure Work study!
Office Specialist (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TN14 September 2016
I worked at the Adventure Science Center for a couple of years and was a great experience to work with different ages and educating young minds. Teaching and understanding how life and science work together was a great success.
Pros
Free knowledge
Little interaction as this was a consulting agency.
Data Analyst Associate (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FL8 September 2016
My contract assignment leveraged my past experience with American Express to implement several strategic goals.

I learned about the department needs and applied my skills to develop a plan by analyzing various data points and interfacing with several customers to understand needs.

I enjoyed working with the customers and the various business partners and the team I was supporting. The job was very interesting and challenging which made it exciting to go to work.

My primary interface was with the contract customers versus the Advantage Resourcing team.
Pros
Enabled my flexibility with a part time schedule

Comment – September 29, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to review Advantage Resourcing! I am glad to see that you had such a positive time at one of our client sites. I hope we can continue to provide you with similar experiences.

2.9