Advantage Personnel (Scarborough) is accepting walk-ins for general labourers!
We are currently looking for general labourers for various positions throughout Scarborough, Markham and the GTA.
We have all shifts available: days, afternoons and nights and weekends.
Possible tasks can include (but are not limited to):
- Packing/unpacking goods into bags/boxes or other containers
- Cleaning work areas and equipment
- Material handling and feeding processing machines
- Doing quality checks on products and packaging
- Machine operating/assisting machine operators
- Loading/unloading/moving products and materials by hand or with pump trucks (electric or manual)
- Picking orders and stocking, either with RF Scanners or Pick sheets as necessary
- Wrapping goods, readying products for shipping
- Sorting/crating/stacking goods as necessary
- Maintaining and organizing inventory
- Driving forklift (requires valid certification and 2+ years previous experience)
- We can accommodate those able to do both light (less than 30lbs) or heavy (30-50+ lbs) labour
For our positions we require you to have:
- a minimum of 1 year previous general labour experience
- CSA approved steel toed footwear
- English communication skills – verbal, writing, reading
- Valid SIN/bondable to work in Canada
If interested, please drop in to complete an application for consideration!
To successfully complete the application, please bring your resume, references, government issued proof of SIN, as well as two photo IDs.
Walk- in hours are:
Monday to Friday
9am – 12pm
We are located at:
2130 Lawrence Ave E, suite 310
Just west of Lawrence/Birchmount in the Medix and Swiss Chalet building
Please call 416-288-0368 with any questions or if you would like to schedule an afternoon appointment.