We are currently looking for a safe and experienced Counter Balance forklift operator for our client. Our client is a local Scarborough brewery (as such, this is a position which would involve working around alcohol). This is a temporary assignment through the month of December, with possibility of extension for the right candidate. Pay rate for this position will be $12/hr.
Possible duties involved in this position could include (but are not limited to):
- Load, unload and move products and materials by hand or with basic material handling equipment
- Operate a variety of equipment, including counter balance forklift (propane) and manual pump trucks, to load, unload and move materials and products
- Wrap goods
- Store cargo and materials
- Maintain and organize inventory
- Operate computerized inventory control systems
Necessary Qualifications for this position include:
- A minimum of 2 years previous forklift experience
- Valid and up to date forklift certification
- Additional general labour experience is an asset
If this position is of interest and you meet the necessary qualifications, please submit your resume to this ad for immediate consideration.
While we would like to thank all applicants, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
The Advantage Group recognizes the importance that corporate culture has on productivity and success; that´s why we are a full service...