Are you a dynamic and highly motivated individual, looking to make your mark? If so, this role may be for you!
We are currently looking for a Production Manager for our rapidly growing client in the 407/427 area. This role is pivotal to the success of the organization. As the production manager, you will be 100% supportive towards servicing existing clients and being able to support the new ones as they arrive. Our ideal candidate must have previous supervisory experience coupled with an entrepreneurial spirit and a passion to make this role your own.
In this position you will be responsible for managing and coordinating the production, distribution and warehousing activities in accordance with established policies, principles and procedures. This will include developing plans for efficient machine, manpower and material utilization, as well as reviewing and altering production costs, quality, and inventory control programs to maintain profitable operation of the division.
We are offering a competitive salary for this day shift position. While we are expecting the salary to be between $45000-50000 annually, we are willing to consider all potential candidates with the right skill set and fit for our client.
Our client is looking for a dedicated addition to their management team as soon as possible- apply today for immediate consideration!
Tasks involved in this position will include (but are not limited to):
- A heavy focus on health and safety - daily documentation and monitoring to ensure safe operations
- Handling all employee management of the general labour workforce – including all hiring, training and firing as necessary
- Preventative and as needed machinery maintenance to ensure continuous and safe operation. Will involve setting up machinery, as well as sourcing repairs and documenting all work done
- Supervising production/manufacturing to ensure weekly goals are met. This will encompass product quality control as well as inventory management
- Managing shipping/receiving to ensure all orders are ready to send by deadline and received orders are properly put away, with completed paperwork
- Ensuring housekeeping of facility is maintained- this includes plant cleanliness as well as neat and organized inventory (including inventory database/search system)
- Continuous process and efficiency improvement. Analyzing costs and order profitability. Managing scheduling, reducing operational inefficiencies and redundancies, analyzing production data.
Qualifications for this position include:
- A minimum of 5 years previous production management experience with a workforce of 5 personnel or higher
- Excellent English communication skills (written, verbal and comprehension)
- Ambitious and growth orientated personality with excellent organizational skills and dedication to “get the job done”
To be further considered for this position please submit resumes by: responding to this ad; emailing to scarborough(at)onyourteam.com; or by fax to 416-288-8893. While we would like to thank all applicants, only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
Please note that while this position is in the northwest GTA area, we would need you to come in to our office in Scarborough for the initial interview and formal application.