We are currently looking for a G-Driver who is able to pull large loads and do heavy lifting, for our client in Stouffville. While the truck is a G-level vehicle with no air brakes, you will be pulling a 24ft box, with 6 ft of tab.
Our client is a Not for Profit organization, who specializes in collecting donated items for delivery to underdeveloped areas. We are currently looking for an experienced and reliable individual to assist with regional product pick ups.
This position will involve working from Monday’s to Fridays on day shifts, with occasional overtime, as required. While this is a temporary position, we are expecting this assignment to be ongoing. The payrate will range from 16.50 – 18.00/hr, depending on experience.
Tasks involved in this position could include (but are not limited to):
- driving regionally (generally through Ontario), using an automatic transmission truck with no air brakes, while pulling a large load
- pre- and post-trip vehicle inspection
- route mapping as necessary
- loading a variety of donated products into trailer, with or without aid of a driver helper
Necessary qualifications and skills include:
- a minimum of 2 years experience in a driving position- preference given to those who have pulled large loads or had heavy lifting involved.
- knowledge of route mapping using either GPS or printed maps
- ability to lift and load products up to 65lbs
- ability to deliver goods and products safety and efficiently
If this position is of interest, please submit your resume via the email associated with this ad.
While we would like to thank all applicants for this position, only those considered for an interview will be contacted.