We have an excellent opportunity with a Fortune 500 company available immediately!
Our well known client is looking for a qualified individual to join their Peterborough team. This would be for a one year, full time contract, located within Fleming College. The position will involve day shifts, with a pay rate ranging from 16.50-18.50/hr.
The DocuCare Specialist will have a strong customer service focus. This position will be responsible for creating positive impact for customers by increasing client productivity and efficiency by maximizing equipment performance and functionality. The position will have a strong focus on Asset Management Services, strongly involving IT/End User Support. In this position, you will be working with industrial/office based printers, scanners, faxes and other equipment.
Tasks involved in this position will include (but are not limited to):
- Determining customer requirements as to final printed product and assisting to select the best possible paper/stock and printer options
- Preventative and corrective maintenance to maximize equipment uptime and performance- this will involve: problem diagnosis and isolation; diagnosis and correction of image quality problems; cleaning/adjusting equipment as required to ensure optimal print quality; instillation of printer drivers as required
- Proactively maintaining on-site inventory to support assigned equipment population
- Making equipment recommendations to enhance functionality and customer service levels
- Serving as the primary contact for all maintenance productivity and supply requests- taking responsibility for customer satisfaction
- Able to determine most cost efficient devices to utilize for customer requests
- Provide customer training on assigned products
- Meet account targets
- Completing necessary reports on timely basis- will include: inventory; service call activity logs for each machine; equipment activity; equipment Move/Add/Change reports
To be successful in this position you should possess the following qualifications:
- Vocational or technical certificate in electrical/electronic curriculum
- Effective communication skills- listening, verbal and written
- Bilingualism (French/English) is not required but considered an asset
- Functional level competency in computer/network skills
- MS Office Experience
- Technical troubleshooting/repair skills
- Able to work both independently and on a team
- Ability to lift and move up to 50 pounds is a strong asset
For this position, we require that the initial interview/screening process to be conducted in our office in Scarborough. Secondary interviews would be conducted on the client site, in Peterborough. Please be aware that we will be conducting background checks as well as online vocational and colour vision testing for applicants who reach the final stage of the interview process.
If you feel you have the qualifications and abilities to succeed in this position, please send resumes to this posting or fax to 416-288-8893.
While we thank all interested applicants, only those under further consideration will be contacted.