We are currently looking for a computer savvy and detail orientated data entry clerk for our client in the Brock/Hwy 2 area of Whitby. Our client is a growth orientated IT company, and is in need of accurate and efficient data entry operators for their daily business.
While this position will be temporary, it may become permanent for the right associates. We are looking for individuals who are able to work either day or afternoon shifts. Saturday shifts are sometimes required. The pay rate for this position will be $12.00/hr.
In this position your tasks could be (but are not limited to):
- Alpha- Numeric data entry into various databases (ie. database programs, Excel, online applications, etc)
- Checking records for duplication
- Clerical tasks as assigned
- Perform basic management of electronic files (e.g. print, copy, scan and transfer as necessary)
- Access information from a computer and maintain computer databases
- Enter data from envelopes, labels, form letters and correspondence
- Perform general office duties such as photocopying, faxing, scanning and preparing documents for archiving
- Keep a clean, safe and organized work area.
- Adhere to policies, procedures and safety regulations.
- Report discrepancies to immediate supervisor.
- Follow current standards and procedures.
To be successful in this position, you should have the following qualifications:
- Minimum of High school diploma, GED or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years previous administrative experience – data entry preferred
- Fast and accurate keyboarding skills (45+ WPM; 7000+ keystrokes)
- Ability to be highly accurate and detail-oriented
- Familiar with databases (web-based databases would be an asset)
- I.T. aptitude would be an asset
- Advanced knowledge of Word, Excel
- Ability to adhere to confidentiality when working with sensitive information
- Ability to work with strong attention to detail and time lines.
If you feel you are the right fit for this position, please submit your resume to this ad or fax to 416-288-8893 today.
While we thank all applicants, only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Please note that while this position is in Whitby, we would require you to come in to our office in Scarborough for the initial interview and application.
The Advantage Group recognizes the importance that corporate culture has on productivity and success; that´s why we are a full service...