Are you an experienced Shipping and Receiving clerk? Do you have Counter Balance experience and valid certification? Do you have a “get it done” attitude? If so, this position may be for you!
We are currently looking for a Shipping and Receiving clerk to assist in our client’s small but fast paced warehouse. This position is for our client in the Keele/Hwy 7 area of Concord. Our ideal candidate will also be highly comfortable working with computer programs and databases.
This position will have weekday shifts from 8:30am to 4:30pm. The payrate is expected to be $15.00/hr.
Tasks involved in this position include (but are not limited to):
- Loading, unloading and moving products and materials by hand or with basic material handling equipment
- Operating a variety of equipment, including counter balance forklifts and manual pump trucks, to load, unload and move materials and products
- Wrapping goods
- Storing cargo and materials
- Maintaining and organizing inventory within warehouse
- Operating computerized inventory control systems to record goods both shipped and received, as well as printing out labels and other documents
- Re-working materials to resize as per client orders
- Communicating with both suppliers and clients to verify orders or requirements
- Flexibility with tasks is a definite asset
Necessary qualifications include:
- A minimum of 2 years recent counterbalance experience
- Current and valid counter balance certification
- Ability to lift greater than 50lbs consistently
- Eager, detail orientated and motivated personality
- Additional general labour experience in warehouse/manufacturing settings a definite asset
If you believe you are the right candidate for this position, please submit resumes to this ad or fax to 416-288-8893 immediately!
While we thank all applicants for their interest, only those considered for an interview will be contacted.