Are you an experienced Shipping and Receiving clerk? Do you have Counter Balance experience and valid certification? Do you have a “get it done” attitude? If so, this position may be for you!
We are currently looking for a Shipping and Receiving clerk to assist in our client’s small but fast paced warehouse. This position is for our client in the Keele/Hwy 7 area of Concord. Our ideal candidate will also be highly comfortable working with computer programs and databases.
This position will have weekday shifts from 8:30am to 4:30pm. The payrate is expected to be $15.00/hr.
Tasks involved in this position include (but are not limited to):
- Loading, unloading and moving products and materials by hand or with basic material handling equipment
- Operating a variety of equipment, including counter balance forklifts and manual pump trucks, to load, unload and move materials and products
- Wrapping goods
- Storing cargo and materials
- Maintaining and organizing inventory within warehouse
- Operating computerized inventory control systems to record goods both shipped and received, as well as printing out labels and other documents
- Re-working materials to resize as per client orders
- Communicating with both suppliers and clients to verify orders or requirements
- Flexibility with tasks is a definite asset
Necessary qualifications include:
- A minimum of 2 years recent counterbalance experience
- Current and valid counter balance certification
- Ability to lift greater than 50lbs consistently
- Eager, detail orientated and motivated personality
- Additional general labour experience in warehouse/manufacturing settings a definite asset
If you believe you are the right candidate for this position, please submit resumes to this ad or fax to 416-288-8893 immediately!
While we thank all applicants for their interest, only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
The Advantage Group recognizes the importance that corporate culture has on productivity and success; that´s why we are a full service...