We are currently looking for an exceptional Business Support Representative for our client in the Yonge/Finch area.
Our client is a multinational corporation which provides business services and office equipment for their clients. This role will communicate directly with clients and will be responsible for ensuring that client contracts are completed correctly and that services are administered as per the agreed upon terms. This position will be working in liaison with the sales, customer service, equipment and supply, distribution and customer administration teams as well as external delivery companies to ensure successful completion of work processes. This is a position is in a fast paced environment, which will involve extensive multitasking.
This is a year long contract position, with full time day shift hours. We are expecting the payrate to range from $16.00-18.00/hr.
We are looking for someone who is positive, well organized and highly professional.
Tasks involved will include (but are not limited to):
- Facilitating the coordination and administration of customer orders from ‘order signing’ to the initial invoicing of the contract
- Ensuring contracts meet company guidelines and are legally valid while also providing high levels of customer service
- Accurately inputting orders and relevant data into the computer database
- Communicating with clients, sales team, customer service, equipment and supply department, distribution centers and external delivery teams to complete tasks
- Provide process enquiry support to Sales and Services personnel as well as Customer Administration and Head Office co-suppliers
- Report management and file maintenance
Skills and qualifications for this position include:
- Minimum of a high school or GED education
- Minimum of 3 years in previous customer service role
- High levels of proficiency in Excel
- Ability to think critically and learn quickly
- Strong attention to detail and excellent numeracy skills
- Positive attitude
- Ability to multitask in fast paced environment
If interested in this position please submit resumes by:
Replying to this ad
While we would like to thank all applicants, only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
The Advantage Group recognizes the importance that corporate culture has on productivity and success; that´s why we are a full service...