Afternoon Order Pickers
We are currently looking for experienced Order Pickers for an afternoon shift with our client in the Jane and Steeles area of Toronto. Our client is a well known plumbing supplies distributor, and is looking for experienced and reliable order pickers to add to their team. This position will be responsible for accurately picking and packing supplies needed for various branches and clients. The shift will be Mondays to Fridays from 4pm to 12am. While the position will begin as temporary, there is a possibility to become permanent. The expected pay rate will range from be $12.00/hr. We are expecting this position to begin as soon as possible.
Tasks involved in this position could include (but are not limited to):
- order picking using RF scanners
- organizing inventory within warehouse
- packaging and placing appropriate labels
- assisting with periodic inventory checks
- using manual/electric pump trucks as necessary
Skills and qualifications include:
- a minimum of 2 years verifiable order picking experience
- strong English communication skills- reading, writing
- strong numeracy skills
- ability to lift up to 45lbs continuously
- must not have any prior convictions for which pardon has not been granted (crim checks within past 6 months will be required- we can conduct our own)
We would love to hear from you if you think this is the position for you! Please submit resumes to this ad or fax to 416-288-8893 as soon as possible for immediate consideration.
Please note that while the position is in the Jane and Steeles area of Toronto, we would require you to come in to our office in Scarborough for the initial interview and assessment.
While we would like to thank all applicants, only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
The Advantage Group recognizes the importance that corporate culture has on productivity and success; that´s why we are a full service...