A Concrete Cutting company in Mississauga is seeking a full-time Office Manager.
The role involves running the day to day functions of the accounting department along with general office management and customer service.
- Answering telephones and order taking
- Accounts Payable including processing invoices for payment, verifying same for accuracy and receipt of goods
- Accounts Receivable including preparing invoices and collection of overdue accounts
- Processing weekly employee payroll
- HST returns and tax remittances
- Union, Employee Health Tax and WSIB remittances
- Monthly bank reconciliation
- Other administrative duties including correspondence and filing
- Minimum two years bookkeeping experience
- High degree of proficiency in office equipment and procedures
- Knowledge of Accounting Software, SAGE 50 or Simply Accounting preferred
- Ability to work independently and make decisions in accordance with company policies
- Detail oriented, responsible and willing to take initiative