About the Company
Advanceit is a fast-paced, high-growth innovative financial services company. We are the largest and fastest growing MCA provider in the country – an alternate funding solution for Canadian Small and Medium businesses from coast to coast.
Advanceit has been recognized as one of Canada’s 50 Best Small & Medium Sized Employers, Salesforce.com’s best overall global SMB Customer and E&Y’s Entrepreneur of the Year in Quebec.
Reporting to our Chief Revenue Officer, this position will be a pivotal role in building a customer service and contact sales centre supportive to our business development team. This position requires a self-starter with keen communication and proven ability to motivate, train and develop new staff. The ideal candidate is someone who has built and managed high performance teams, worked in a fast-paced and demanding environment; holds an unwavering level of professionalism and is capable of developing and motivating employees within both customer service and sales environments.
- Achieve annual net revenue targets for a team of 10-15 sales centre personnel;
- Develop, train and motivate a customer base sales team ;
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement and lead the change management process;
- Work with cross-functional resources to improve call centre efficiencies;
- Assist in the development and improvement of training materials and documentation;
- Provide day to day coaching and leadership to the sales team on all facets of success including negotiation skills, objection handling and customer care.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Previous team management experience with strong coaching skills (min. 3 years);
- Demonstrated experience in direct selling and customer care; strong knowledge of call centre management;
- Previous experience in developing and coaching employees;
- Experience in facilitating sales training, including negotiation and customer care an asset;
- Previous involvement in hiring decisions and candidate selection to build your team;
- Proven ability to work in a fast-pace environment and multi-task;
- Strong cross- functional team management skills;
- Proven self- starter and detailed oriented;
- Demonstrated track record for delivering quality work, on time;
- Strong organizational skills with ability to prioritize;
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written;
- University Degree or equivalent business experience;
- Knowledge of MS Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Salesforce considered an asset.