About the Company
Advanceit is a fast-paced, high-growth innovative financial services company. We are the largest and fastest growing MCA provider in the country – an alternate funding solution for Canadian Small and Medium businesses from coast to coast.
Advanceit is celebrated as one of Canada’s Top 50 employers for Small & Medium companies in 2013-14, in addition to winning the Entrepreneur of the Year award from EY, and a 2013 Salesforce Surfboard Award, an international recognition of our innovation in leveraging the Salesforce.com CRM platform.
Reporting to the Director of Infrastructure, this role will be to help improve and support the award winning development team in the building of infrastructure and software development components in our CRM system and web.
- Ability to perform development, testing, implementation, documentation and updating as it relates to the SalesForce.com software and system administration
- Assist in managing Salesforce.com CRM application. Assist in maintaining the functional areas of data management, forecasting, deal registration, contacts, leads, campaigns, opportunities, quotes, dashboards and reports etc
- Implement new enhancements such as creation of custom objects and workflows
- Assist in developing and maintaining visualforce, Apex, AppExchanges apps and integration to other third party solutions
- Maintain multiple user roles, security, profiles, workflow rules, etc.
- Demonstrate ability to effectively communicate technical issues to help resolve problems
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while achieving excellence.
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred Computer Science)
- 1-3 years of experience with Salesforce.com administrator
- Salesforce.com Certification is an asset
- Proficiency with Salesforce.com point and click administration.
- Experience with technologies that work with Salesforce.com including: Java, jscript, Ruby, Python, Force.com platform
- Understanding of data structures, data modelling, db schema is an asset.
- Experience in Agile development methodology/Scrum is an asset
Indeed - 10 months ago
copy to clipboard