About the Company
Advanceit is a fast-paced, high-growth innovative financial services company. We are the largest and fastest growing MCA provider in the country – an alternate funding solution for Canadian Small and Medium businesses from coast to coast.
Advanceit has been recognized as one of Canada’s 50 Best Small & Medium Sized Employers, Salesforce.com’s best overall global SMB Customer and E&Y’s Entrepreneur of the Year in Quebec.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, this is a key position in evaluating the completeness and conformity of information submitted by clients and to communicate the findings with other departments to ensure timely completion of the application process. It includes data entry, evaluation and administration of financial accounts. The ideal candidate is someone who excels in a fast-paced, high performance environment, who is dynamic and capable of completing time sensitive goals and who is looking to grow within our operations team.
- Verifying all financial details in documents and applications;
- Communicate with key suppliers, landlords and merchants to obtain pertinent information about clients;
- Work with processors to obtain merchant monthly financials;
- Create journals and sales invoices;
- Complete accounts payable/ receivable tasks as needed.
What we are looking for
- Team player who acts with integrity on the job, readily shares information with others and encourages and collaborates with co-workers to complete task;
- Consistent performer who possesses the ability to plan ahead and prepare for different scenarios in the everyday work process, executes tasks in a timely manner, anticipates bottlenecks in the workflow and deals with them proactively and follows up all outstanding issues - on a daily basis;
- Strong communicator, expressing thoughts and ideas clearly to others, open to receiving constructive criticism, considering others' ideas and being a good listener.
- Self-learner, seeking opportunities to learn and develop new skills, show initiative to take on a broader range of tasks, and are open to taking on new roles and responsibilities within the current job function.
- Strong aptitude for numbers and reading financial statements;
- Strong analytical and problem solving abilities;
Skills and Qualifications:
- Post-secondary education with a concentration in Business;
- Detailed oriented;
- Strong command of the English language (spoken and written);
- Knowledge of Salesforce, MS Outlook, Excel (pivot tables/ v-lookup) is considered an asset.
Indeed - 8 months ago