About the Company
Advanceit is a fast-paced, high-growth and innovative financial company. We are the largest and fastest growing alternate funding solution for Canadian small businesses from coast to coast. Recently awarded one of the Top Ten Employers in Canada, we are a place where you can develop your potential and grow professionally, working alongside talented colleagues and a high performance team.
Reporting to the HR Manager, this position will assist in achieving recruitment goals, including talent acquisition, posting management, prescreening and interviewing on behalf of multiple departments across our organization. The ideal candidate will have previous headhunting experience and has exposure to high volume recruitment.
- Conduct phone screens and best practice evaluations of respective applicants;
- Conduct first line screening interviews to help in the short-listing process;
- Identify skill set and career fit to the organization by means of phone screen and initial face to face interviews;
- Initiate posting management, review and source best practices;
- Maintain communication process throughout the candidate experience;
- Assist in the reference and background check process;
- Assist in recruitment projects and social media outreach as it pertains to talent acquisition;
- Participate in ad hoc projects as it pertains to recruitment and retention.
- Minimum 2 years as a headhunter in an agency environment;
- Experience in high-volume recruiting (sales or general recruitment preferred);
- Proven experience and training in recruitment best practices;
- Deadline oriented with the ability to work in a fast pace environment;
- A proven self-starter who has the tenacity to achieve excellence daily;
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written;
- Bilingual (French and English) both oral and written;
- Post-secondary education preferred.
Indeed - 5 months ago