ABOUT THE COMPANY
Advanceit is a fast-paced, high-growth and innovative financial services company. We are the largest and fastest growing MCA provider in the country – an alternate funding solution for Canadian Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) from coast to coast. We have an exciting environment where you can develop your potential and grow professionally, working alongside talented colleagues and a high performance team.
Advanceit is celebrated as one of Canada’s Top 50 employers for Small & Medium companies in 2013-14, in addition to winning the Entrepreneur of the Year award from EY, and a 2013 Salesforce Surfboard Award, an international recognition of our innovation in leveraging the Salesforce.com CRM platform.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for producing compelling original written content that supports our digital marketing strategy. This role is also responsible for analyzing, managing and reporting on the various social media campaigns and other projects undertaken by the company regarding content creation, SEM, web and mobile strategies. The ideal candidate will be analytical, yet creative, and demonstrate a strong ability to blog, tweet, post and engage the social community. In addition, she/he will have a strong background in writing and digital content management.
- Writes, edits and proofs compelling, strategic and persuasive content copy for email, search, display and other digital marketing channels and campaigns;
- Generates, champions and implements ideas for new ways to engage our audiences through content including infographics, landing pages, life cycle events, web articles and campaigns;
- Embraces flexible writing styles based on content goals including conversion oriented copy;
- Ensure content is written with SEO best practices to support and execute inbound marketing;
- Collaborates in development of editorial calendars for all content-related programs;
- Monitors industry trends on content management and B2B best practices;
- Tracks performance of content pieces to ensure success against stated KPI's;
- Manages bilingual Social presence of the Company and seeds content across channels;
- Executes the social media strategy, coordinating and encouraging with all stakeholders;
- Monitors trends in social media tools, industry, best practices and applications;
- Tracks performance of social campaigns to ensure success against stated KPI's;
- Becomes an advocate of the Company, manages the external blog and outreach programs;
- Works with SEM supplier(s) to ensure campaigns are fully optimized;
- Works with internal/external SEO teams to ensure optimization of product strategies.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- College or University diploma in Marketing or equivalent;
- 2 to 5 years of experience in a similar role with increasing responsibility;
- Proficient in use of social media and leveraging of these platforms for maximum effect;
- Demonstrated results as a Community Manager or Social Media Manager/Strategist;
- Understanding of Content strategies and Inbound marketing;
- Proven ability to write short and long form social content that has delivered results;
- Experience in Search Engine Marketing and Optimization (SEM & SEO);
- Exposure and knowledge of Email Marketing a definite asset;
- PR, Marketing, Communication and Sales experience a definite asset:
- HTML, CSS and experience with web technologies experience a definite asset;
- Strong technical aptitude and ability to leverage all manner of tools for efficiency;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in both French and English;
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, especially with MS Excel and PowerPoint;
- Strong project management skills, with ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities;
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment and under deadlines effectively.
Advanceit is an equal opportunity employer and conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, or citizenship status.
Indeed - 7 months ago