About the Company
Advanceit is a fast-paced, high-growth and innovative financial company. We are not your typical funding company – recently honored as a Top 50 Employer in Canada – our team has the talent to produce results, be creative, deliver “out of the box” momentum and thrive on business challenges. We are looking for equally passionate people that seek job success and a rewarding career.
This position works in conjunction with our Inside Sales Team to convert warm business leads into customers. Liaising with the accounting team, this is a pivotal role in new business development and management of growing current accounts. The ideal candidate is a skilled sales hunter who wants to be a part of a fun, energetic and motivated team.
- Identify and solicit potential clients from warm leads provided by lead generators;
- Handle client inquiries and discuss costs related to funding;
- Manage and grow the portfolio of clients assigned;
- Provide, adjust and negotiate pricing to clients to ensure applications for our services are completed;
- Continuously coordinate the development of the client files by ensuing required documents submission for successful funding;
- Revive previously declined contacts to propose new services;
- Review and adapt to information regarding product innovations, competitors and market conditions;
- Close the funding advance and move onto the next prospect!
- Tenacious and professional inside sales expert (minimum 2 years in a B2B environment);
- Strong prospecting, negotiation and objection handlings skills;
- Knowledge of funding or banking transactions an asset;
- Proven success in inside sales, B2B environment;
- Ability to learn quickly and apply;
- Strong communication skills (multi-lingual an asset);
- Motivated by financial and winner success.
Please send all applications to careers e-mail with Advanceit Financial Corporation.
Advanceit is an equal opportunity employer and conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, or citizenship status.