AST is looking for an experienced Web/Graphic Designer who has experience in working on designing websites and landing pages. We are looking for a person that is passionate in design and always looking to create new and exciting web pages and likes to work on multiple projects and under pressure. If you are enjoy working under pressure, thrive under tight deadlines and maintains high quality of work under deadlines then we are looking for you.
Please attach your previous web designs and flyers with your resume to apply for this position.
- Being a highly collaborative team member focused on delivering design projects including landing pages, e-mail campaigns and banner ads
- Deeply understanding our customers and what motivates their behaviors, and reflecting that back in your deliverables
- Communicating the status of all of your deliverables
- Conducting design reviews with peers; providing them with suggestions to improve as well as developing your work based on their feedback
- Prepare sketches, layouts and graphic elements of the subjects to be rendered using traditional tools, multimedia software and image processing, layout and design software
- Translate creative direction into interesting visual designs
- Follow imagery guidelines but be resourceful and proactive if a conflict surfaces
Required Skills & Abilities:
- 2-3 years’ experience work experience as a Graphic & Web Designer (retail experience is an asset) with an understanding of corporate branding and layout in both print and digital media.
- Understanding of best practices around User Experience design (e.g. responsive design, consistent navigation, fonts, and call to actions). Experience with Content Management Systems (CMS) for e-commerce site management.
- Understanding of current web standards, cross platform compatibility, graphic design and web usability principles.
- Ability to work with brand guidelines and to translate key points from a creative brief into powerful creative design.
- Great working knowledge of Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Basic copy writing skills (e.g. consumer facing headlines and call to actions)
- Social media channel management including community management considered a plus.
- Self-starter, team player, ability to multi-task, and cope in a fast paced, constantly changing retail Marketing environment
Indeed - 7 months ago
Advanced skyline technology Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as AST) is one of the largest technology, services and consulting organizations...