Advanced Parking is searching for their newest member of their team. If you have the drive and desire to help us provide the best service in the parking industry, we are very interested in speaking with you.
We are currently seeking a Client Services Manager to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for a portfolio of locations throughout the Lower Mainland, including Whistler. Your main role will be the coordination of all revenue maximization and operational functions ensuring that maximum profitability from each site is achieved, while maintaining a strong business relationship with our clients.
Overall Duties & Responsibilities:
- Company Representation: Responsible for representing and promoting the company in the community, with local civic and professional groups, and seeking to develop a professional and responsible corporate image.
- Client relationship development providing proactive information to assist in managing their location, as well as updating on past performance, new strategies, promotions, and competitive analysis.
- Review of each locations financial performance based on Revenue Analysis, including profit and loss understanding.
- Monitoring lot volume trends, customer demographics and overall activity through analysis of operational reports along with on site location visits to determine traffic trends, rate recommendations, operational opportunities, and the overall activity and characteristic of each location.
- Determination of cost effectiveness of staff coverage through revenue segment analysis.
- Regular review of each location’s physical operating condition including but not limited to landscaping, signage, surface construction, lighting, equipment, and security and coordinate improvements as needed to maintain a first class facility.
- Marketing the Company’s services to potential clients and customers.
- Handling negotiations of new contracts and renewals of existing contracts.
Skills and Experience:
- A minimum of 3 years business experience with retail, parking or property management experience is preferred.
- Post Secondary education with a focus on Business Administration
- Proven record of accomplishment in meeting or exceeding established sales targets.
- Superior organizational and time management skills with an ability to balance multiple projects.
- Strong communication and business writing skills both written and verbal.
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Proven ability to plan and organize workloads by establishing priorities and respecting deadlines, as well as the flexibility to accommodate unexpected situations.
- Possess strong decision making skills with the ability to analyze a situation or issue, determine options and select the most effective solution in a timely and efficient manner.
- The ability to develop effective working relationships with internal and external parties.
- Excellent Interpersonal skills for a large cliental base, yet a smaller personalized work environment.
- Excellent MS Office computer skills including MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
If you describe yourself as a team player, enthusiastic, possess a high level of integrity and the willingness to make a significant contribution, we want to hear from you. We offer a competitive salary with a comprehensive benefits package. Please forward your resume and salary expectations to the email address attached.
We thank all candidates for their submissions, however, only those who are short listed will be contacted.