Advanced Motion & Controls Ltd. provides outstanding service and support to the Canadian automation industry.
We have an excellent career opportunity for a Technical Sales Representative within the South-Western Ontario region.
Reporting directly to the Regional Manager, you will visit with End Users, OEM’s, Machine Builders and Service/System Integrators in Automotive, Food, Pharmaceutical and Electronic Industries. You will work with Purchasers, Maintenance staff, Plant and Operations Managers to ensure we meet their requirements.
- Maintain constant contact with customers in territory through face to face meetings, phone and e-mail.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with existing and new accounts to ensure market growth.
- Increase market share to meet and exceed established Sales Goals and Objectives.
- Present product information regarding features, benefits and new product offering to customers.
- Providing regular reports to Management
- Post Secondary Diploma in Mechanical or Electrical Technology.
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years experience selling Industrial Automation products.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong computer knowledge including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook).
- You have a thorough understanding of motion control technology as it applies to an industrial manufacturing environment.
- Base Salary and Commission.
- Excellent benefits package.
- Expense reimbursement.
- Car allowance.
- Investment in our people.
Indeed - 14 months ago