Weldworld Corp. is a locally owned and operated company that supplies Industrial gases, spec gases, and welding goods to businesses in and around Edmonton. We serve the oil and gas, steel fabrication, and the food and beverage industries.
We currently have an opening for a shipper / receiver. This is a Monday to Friday warehouse position. We offer a shared benefits plan after completed probationary period and competitive wage.
The applicant will be required but not limited to the following:
- Pick all orders in a timely fashion.
- Receive all product incoming.
- Keep their area neat and orderly.
The incumbent should have the following:
- Grade 12 or better.
- Previous shipping experience is an asset.
- Previous welding knowledge is an asset.
- Able to work in a fast paced environment