ADT Security Services

ADT Security Services Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
had to go to many page
Field Support Technical Service Rep (Former Employee), Aurora, COJune 13, 2014
To many pages just to apply for one position makes not worth the time
Great flexability
Resale Representative (Former Employee), Okemos, MIJune 9, 2014
Great part of my position- Helping customers protect their home and family.

Hardest part about my position was the income. Very difficult to provide for my family.
Great, Fun company
EDO Operations Lead/Licensing Coordinator (Former Employee), Papillion, NEJune 8, 2014
This was an amazing company with great opportunities for advancement. The center in Omaha was unfortunately closed down.
Great Company!
Customer Resolution Manager / Training Assistant (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLJune 5, 2014
Great company to work for. I really liked my job. The only reason i left ADT Security was to start a job in my career field.
Decent place to work not long term though
Productivity Specialist (Current Employee), Rochester, NYJune 4, 2014
policies are not employee friendly. management is very friendly and environment is very welcoming but as mentioned employees are second to all else
Your vehicle is your office.
Contractor (Former Employee), Brookfield, WIMay 31, 2014
Pros: work independent.
Cons: contract position.
Up phone backup systems from analog to digital for commercial and residential propertied.
Friendly enviroment
Customer Service Representative/ Technical Support (Current Employee), Irving, TXMay 30, 2014
I love what i do at work. Helping customers on a daily basis comes natural to me. Being around others and working as a team is something i enjoy. The most enjoyable part of the job is being able to assist customers and show my personality. I have learned my interest is more towards Management or Team Lead. The hardest part of my job is when a customer – more... is unhappy about a situation that i can not resolve, I always try my best to give the customer all that they need. Every customer is different and I've learned how to handle each call with a professional attitude plus tone to help the customer. – less
Call Center Enviorment
Data Coordination (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INMay 27, 2014
Answered the inbound and outbound phone calls to technicians at business sites.
Faxed, emailing, were some of my main duties.
Processed accounts for national and commercial business, also residential homes.
gateway to the security services industry
Direct Billing Associate (Current Employee), kernan blfcMay 25, 2014
Answering incoming calls from customers with general billing questions, correcting billing errors, applying credits for various reasons, updating information as needed, assisting customers with using our website for managing their accounts, and noting the accounts with call information.
Great job just to far for me
Assisted technician (Former Employee), Fort Worth, TXMay 19, 2014
Pros: work
Cons: work
Typical work day was helping tec over the phone with loging in and out of jobs helping customer over the phone with alarm system and seting up appt
overall nice place to work
Emergency Dispatch Operator (Former Employee), irving , txMay 15, 2014
Pros: great atmosphere
Cons: not loyal to customers
Made out going calls for alarm for residental customers, Learned about rules and regulations for emergency services . Management was helpful and supportive and was lots of commodore between co workers. The hardest was when customers had there homes broken. Most enjoyable was the co workers
There are not opportunities to expand my career
Administration Support (Current Employee), New JerseyMay 14, 2014
Pros: lucky to have a great manager, great benefits.
Cons: no incentives, no recognizition, no career advance.
There is a great place to work but unfortunately there are not opportunities to advance in my career.
Corporately Underminding for Both Employees and Customers
Technical Support Representative (Current Employee), Irving, TXMay 13, 2014
Pros: competitive compensation
Cons: constantly changing policies and procedures; inconsistent
There are some good aspects of working for company such as ADT, however, they're outweighed by the bondage and weight of having to deal with the policies and procedures that change daily. The security or assurance in knowing that you have a place of longevity and reliability in the workplace is a far feched vision for the fellow employees in my department. – more... I just feel managers should be more in tune with their teams and work with them in prospering not only in the company but in the life of the company as an entire organization. – less
Productive and Fun environment
Customer Service, Outbound (Former Employee), Rochester, NYMay 13, 2014
Adt was a great place to work. I loved that the hours were early and I was able to be home with my newborn. Staff and Management were very friendly at all times. I loved that Adt always encourage us to strive.
Solid Company
Regional Area Sales Manager (Former Employee), OHMay 7, 2014
Honorable profession serving real needs for customers.

Incredible co-workers and many individuals that have been with ADT for very long and rewarding number of years.
Inflexible and demanding
Alarm Dispatcher (Former Employee), Knoxville, TNMay 6, 2014
Pros: great lunch menu, easy job, great people
Cons: human resources
Training is extensive, and the staff that do the training are really professional. The major problem with the company (at least the call-center branch in town) is that the HR management is unhelpful, degrading, and incompetent.
A Great Place
Jacksonville, Fl Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), jacksonville , flMay 6, 2014
If i wasn't homesick i would have stayed down there , the atmosphere was great!!!
Productive workplace
Credit Controller (Former Employee), Sandton, GPMay 5, 2014
Pros: team work
Cons: long hours
Productive working enviroment, managment very approciable and plesant co-workers
Traveled to customers houses to install home security systems.
Security Technician (Former Employee), Orlando, FLMay 4, 2014
Pros: excellent coworkers. every job was different and a new challenge.
Cons: not much job security after housing market collapse.
Spent most of the day navigating from one job to the next. Management was not overbearing and I was close with many of my co-workers. Work was not overly complex and was nice learn all the different areas of the city and outlying towns.
The job with ADT changed when we broke away from Tyco
Custom Home Sales (Former Employee), 744 Melrose Ave Nashville TN 37211May 2, 2014
Pros: good compensation plan initially
Cons: long hours and always under scrutiny
Working for ADT the last 9 1/2 years was a wonderful experience until about a year and a 1/2 ago they broke away from Tyco then everything became very different.

It was all micro managing and employees were leaving as though there was a revolving door.

The hours were Monday - Saturday from 8am until sometimes 10pm. They were not concerned with quality – more... of life what-so-ever.

I was not enjoying the job anymore and the manager they brought in was not of management quality.

The hardest part of the job was consistently being harassed about making cold calls and door knocking for several hours a day.

What I use to enjoy was the family atmosphere which dissolved once Tyco separated from ADT. – less

About ADT Security Services

Tyco ties together its two top territories of fire protection and security. Its Tyco Integrated Security segment provides security – Read more

ADT Security Services Photos