ADT Security Services

ADT Security Services Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Flexible Schedule and Fun Environement
Commercial Account Executive (Current Employee), Montreal QuebecJuly 2, 2013
Pros: schedule
Cons: commision only
ADT is a great place to grow and learn how to sell face to face with small business.
successful, fast-paced, growing company
Inbound & Outbound Customer Services (Former Employee), Calgary, ABMay 30, 2013
ADT is always looking for bright enthusiastic people to grow with us. Next to our customers, employees are ADT's most valuable assets. We hire quality people and provide them with an environment in which to grow. By providing career advancement, incentives, education and training programs, ADT has one of the highest employee retention rates in the industry.

With an intense focus on our commercial and residential customers' needs, ADT is quickly expanding its market share. To support this growth, we are looking for highly motivated, technically skilled, customer-focused individuals who want to be part of a winning team.

Local managers have great flexibility to grow their markets within broad guidelines. As a result, ADT associates enjoy a highly entrepreneurial, fast-paced culture. Positive results are rewarded with generous incentive plans. The headquarters staff provides marketing and financial support, human resource programs, and a sophisticated technology infrastructure.
Great company.
Admin Processor III (Current Employee), Calgary, ABMarch 5, 2013
This is a great place to work, they have good morals and people who work for them. they also have a great customer based support system.
my department was very busy, always busy never any down time, just like i like it.
Great people and great benefits
Team Leader/ Data Coordinator (Former Employee), Calgary, ABFebruary 20, 2013
Pros: great benefits, awesome people to work for.
Cons: job has increased in work duties providing no increase in pay.
I provide support for staff and technicians as well as customer service.
I sort mail/emails for updating accounts.
Provide training to new exciting employees.
Provide support for technicians for the installations of alarms.
The best part of the day is providing support to customers/technicians and employees, it gives me great satisfaction.
The hardest part of the day is providing technical support and the systems are faulting and the technician has to go back to the customers house to install a new system.
Meh
Emergency Dispatch Operator (Former Employee), Calgary, ABFebruary 18, 2013
It was okay. A lot going good for the company but a lot of negatives. I overall enjoyed my time at ADT. Kind of a lousy company.
fair work place
Security Guard (Current Employee), torrance, caNovember 13, 2012
Pros: being outside
Cons: job too far with unfair pay rates & lots of unfair rules regarding employees
days are fair but the distance is on your mind throughout the day.
you learn that a lot of cool people can be very rude but for the most part you meet lots of cool people
very top heavy
Sales Consultant (Former Employee), Winnipeg, MBNovember 12, 2012
Pros: great parking spot for hockey games!
Cons: brutal management
too many chiefs and not enough indians! More focused on personal gain rather then team spirit and get it done attitude! Motto is "COVER YOUR BUTT! They would rather lose an account then service it properly.

About ADT Security Services

For more than a century, ADT has been one of today’s most trusted, well known brands in the industry. Today, we serve more – Read more

ADT Security Services Photos