ADT Security Services Employee Review

View all ADT Security Services reviews

x
Senior Technician (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON1 October 2013
It won't be far off if you read my Tyco review. I was more responsible for field and product issues in my early stages of this position and that progressed to finding new product to replace 'old' product and/or to source products to provide solutions to Customers, which included Sales, Service and Installation teams. This is where reviewing new products came in and in preparing reports for pros/cons etc... Still my focus was on Customer satisfaction, providing timely solutions, products, problem solving etc ... and of course staying the course, the "whatever it takes to get the job done approach". we were extremely busy. Great people to work with over the years and although I worked independently on many projects during my years, many occassion involved teamwork, and those I always enjoyed and looked forward to. A great opportunity to share ideas and thoughts with other associates.

Other ADT Security Services Employee Reviews

travaille agreable sains et productif enrgique
Vendeur porte a porte (Former Employee) –  Sainte-Thérèse, QC12 February 2018
travaille cher adt est merveilleux emplois deter parfait
ADT Authorize Dealer
Retail Sales (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON8 February 2018
Goingtohomesand installing security systems. Hardest part is selling customers. i learn how to sell systems and install them. It take 1 hour to intall
Pros
travelling
Cons
long Hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ADT Security Services. Our community is ready to answer.