ADT Security Services Employee Review

View all ADT Security Services reviews

successful, fast-paced, growing company
Inbound & Outbound Customer Services (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB30 May 2013
ADT is always looking for bright enthusiastic people to grow with us. Next to our customers, employees are ADT's most valuable assets. We hire quality people and provide them with an environment in which to grow. By providing career advancement, incentives, education and training programs, ADT has one of the highest employee retention rates in the industry.

With an intense focus on our commercial and residential customers' needs, ADT is quickly expanding its market share. To support this growth, we are looking for highly motivated, technically skilled, customer-focused individuals who want to be part of a winning team.

Local managers have great flexibility to grow their markets within broad guidelines. As a result, ADT associates enjoy a highly entrepreneurial, fast-paced culture. Positive results are rewarded with generous incentive plans. The headquarters staff provides marketing and financial support, human resource programs, and a sophisticated technology infrastructure.

Other ADT Security Services Employee Reviews

travaille agreable sains et productif enrgique
Vendeur porte a porte (Former Employee) –  Sainte-Thérèse, QC12 February 2018
travaille cher adt est merveilleux emplois deter parfait
ADT Authorize Dealer
Retail Sales (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON8 February 2018
Goingtohomesand installing security systems. Hardest part is selling customers. i learn how to sell systems and install them. It take 1 hour to intall
Pros
travelling
Cons
long Hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ADT Security Services. Our community is ready to answer.