ADT Security Services Employee Review

View all ADT Security Services reviews

successful, fast-paced, growing company
Inbound & Outbound Customer Services (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB30 May 2013
ADT is always looking for bright enthusiastic people to grow with us. Next to our customers, employees are ADT's most valuable assets. We hire quality people and provide them with an environment in which to grow. By providing career advancement, incentives, education and training programs, ADT has one of the highest employee retention rates in the industry.

With an intense focus on our commercial and residential customers' needs, ADT is quickly expanding its market share. To support this growth, we are looking for highly motivated, technically skilled, customer-focused individuals who want to be part of a winning team.

Local managers have great flexibility to grow their markets within broad guidelines. As a result, ADT associates enjoy a highly entrepreneurial, fast-paced culture. Positive results are rewarded with generous incentive plans. The headquarters staff provides marketing and financial support, human resource programs, and a sophisticated technology infrastructure.

Other ADT Security Services Employee Reviews

Stay away- horrible gong show
sales (Former Employee) –  Anonymous13 November 2017
Biggest alarm company but way too many changes to the point where no one knows what is going on. New hires aren’t trained and the overall morale is the lowest I’ve seen in any company. It’s unfortunate that management only cares about bringing in new business and then customers can’t get service after the sale. Installers aren’t trained properly and have constant issues. The company is in utter chaos
Magnificent training
Small Business sales (Former Employee) –  Mississauga8 November 2017
Great team work environment.
Excellent training program.
Typically on the road all day, but they have shared workspace in the office for us roadrunners.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ADT Security Services. Our community is ready to answer.