ADT Security Services Employee Review

View all ADT Security Services reviews

lead tech
Residential Security Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Lanham, MD31 January 2014
work day in office out of office worked close with sales reps after hours install co-workers great hardest part of job none enjoyable part installing securing families
Pros
take home van
Cons
on call at night

Other ADT Security Services Employee Reviews

Unhealthy work place
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON16 January 2018
My advice to anyone who think joining this company to think twice , not for nothing but just it’s a waste of time if you are looking for a stable job . They recruit at first then after the first probation period they will call you and say your performance is not at the expectation of the company goals , so if you are lucky they will say we are going to extend your probation for three month more and by that time they will call you again and say we are sorry your contract is terminated you did not meet the expectation we thought you will do. The people in their are not really bad their is some nice persons but still always their is some bad apples. To be brief it’s an unhealthy place and enviroment and you will see a lot of people come in and go every month dozens of them never stay and those who get in their and work hard they get lay off after a certain period of time easily .
Pros
No benefits
Cons
They already cut the hours to 37.5 with a non payed lunch
Dedicated and Motivated
False Alarm Co-ordinator (Current Employee) –  Cambridge, ON27 November 2017
I am ready to join a team and work hard toward building a successful company. I enjoy challenges and always put 100% toward any task on hand. I look forward to be given a chance.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ADT Security Services. Our community is ready to answer.