ADT Security Services Employee Review

View all ADT Security Services reviews

Average office Job
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Alberta28 September 2013
ADT is not one of Canada's 100 companies. But is your average office job. The hours are good (typical 9-5). There's benefits and decent pay. Only management gets options for bonuses. Advancement is possible. The hardest part is no formal trying or similarity across the country. Every office has its own protocol so dealing with issues between branches can be difficult when everything is done different everywhere.
Pros
lunch and learns, benefits
Cons
no formal training, branches are all ran differently

Other ADT Security Services Employee Reviews

Dedicated and Motivated
False Alarm Co-ordinator (Current Employee) –  Cambridge, ON27 November 2017
I am ready to join a team and work hard toward building a successful company. I enjoy challenges and always put 100% toward any task on hand. I look forward to be given a chance.
A nice company with huge potential
Account Receivable Clerk (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB21 November 2017
The good things
Great culture, people and remuneration structure that clearly outlines your objectives to be met. These are followed up with progress updates to keep you focused and on track. I was promoted twice in 3 years.
The challenges
Restructure causing a lot of knowledge and experience to leave the business. My redundancy came based off an interview rather than the consideration of the past 1/2 years hard work and effort. The person who remained between our combined roles has since left and my professional life hasn't been the same.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ADT Security Services. Our community is ready to answer.