Adster Creative has expanded ... again! Adster Creative is a fun, young full service online marketing agency that works with clients across Canada and the United States assisting them with search engine optimization (SEO), search engine marketing (PPC/Display Ads), social media marketing (Twitter, Facebook) and website analytics.
The successful candidate will work from our south Edmonton office and have the right personality, skill-set and passion to develop strong relationships while effectively managing workloads to get results!
Deadline: April 30 / 2014
Position: Full time
You will be the single point of contact with a growing list of clients. Your duties range from building personal relationships with multiple clients, performing monthly followup calls, establishing performance benchmarks (KPI’s) and being the gateway for a steady flow of communication between the client and the Adster Creative team.
- Maintain a steady stream of pro-active communication with key clients
- Create a personalized approach to getting to know your clients. This may include e-mails, phone calls, in person meetings.
- Collect, organize and store pertinent client information into Adster Creative’s project management software system.
- Establish Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) with clients.
- Perform monthly reputation and brand monitoring searches for clients brand.
- Perform monthly phone meetings with client to discuss online marketing campaigns performance based on workload done by team, and how the results of our marketing efforts are helping us achieve the clients KPI’S established early on.
- Draft & send personalized monthly executive reports based on work performed by team. This may include analytical reports to support work that’s been done.
- Communicate and translate client feedback into actionable items for the Adster Creative fulfillment team that is within project scope.
- Ensure clients KPI’s are being met on a monthly basis. If a shift needs to happen, translate client feedback into actionable items and delegate accordingly.
- Manage and develop key customer accounts, negotiations and proposals
- Coordinate project start-ups and monitor project execution and close-outs
Desired Skills & Experience
- Educated to college/university degree level or higher.
- Degree in Marketing or Business Administration is an asset.
- Formal online marketing education is an asset.
- At least 2+ years experience managing client accounts for advertising or marketing.
- Strong experience as a project manager for multiple projects at one time.
- Experience compiling, reviewing/editing reports prior to client interactions.
- Experience identifying and addressing client concerns.
- Experience effectively working with Developers and Designers is an asset.
- Knowledge of using Website analytics tools for statistical analysis and reporting.
- An understanding of search engines, search engine optimization (SEO) and basic factors that can influence rankings.
- An understanding of the impact of other online marketing activities (ex. Social Media, Online - Advertising (PPC/Display etc), Usability (UX), PR).
- Knowledge of WordPress and/or other CMS
Why work at Adster?
1. Challenging and rewarding opportunity within a growing company
2. Paid attendance of workshops, conferences and classes directly related to your fi eld
3. Monthly sta ff lunches
4. Flexible hours
5. Free pop, water, energy drinks and goodies onsite!
6. Casual dress - minus the occasional Adster blue shirt : )
7. Free parking
8. Onsite Foosball table & Net flix
9. Staff BBQ’s and regular outings