Adroit Technologies's Bookkeeper will:
*Be responsible for maintaining the General Ledger, keeping up accurate and current books;
- Be highly proficient in Quick Books;
- Work independently and with the Owners to maintain a transparent, well-organized bookkeeping system;
- Prepare monthly reports for the Owners
- Pay bills, create monthly spending reports and administer payroll;
- Be the organizational contact between Adroit Technologies and our Accountant;
- Filing and other duties as requested
*Prepares tax filings for GST/HST and other government filings
*Handling of general office matters
*prepare and email/mail out invoices
*contact customers and suppliers regarding invoices
*Strong communication skills
*Minimum 3-5 years related experience in an accounting or bookkeeping role
*Must have a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
*Excellent computer skills
*computer industry knowledge a bonus
Work is generally performed within an office environment, with standard office equipment available. The working environment is gently bathed in the constant and soothing buzz of the servers working in the background. Applicant may be working in close proximity to other staff members.
You are motivated, driven, a problem solver who get things done. You're passionate about numbers and are highly analytical. If this describes you please email your resume (with references) and expected wages.
droit Technologies (ATWS) is a technology company. It is a locally owned and operated service provider and retail business. The market that...