Adobe

Adobe Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Another number one company
SAP HANA, BODS and BO Consultant (Current Employee), Lehi, UTMay 4, 2014
Learnt new opportunity and implemented the technology what Iearned
Good company to do a field study at
Strategy Planning Consultant (Former Employee), Lehi, UTApril 28, 2014
I did a semester long field study at Adobe and enjoyed my experience
Healthy environment, great benefits
Design Intern (Former Employee), San Jose, CAApril 15, 2014
Pros: friendly people, amazing benefits, stability
Cons: lots of hierarchy
Working at Adobe was an amazing learning experience— even though I was an intern, I was able to collaborate alongside art directors and my work was actually published and shown. Also, working with them allowed me to absorb their wisdom and experience.
Senior Business Analyst
Senior Business Analyst (Current Employee), CAApril 7, 2014
• As the Senior Business Analyst, participated in the requirements sessions to discuss and analyze the customer requirements and document to get the sign off from the stakeholders.
• Produced BRD, FRS, Technical documents (High level design docs, etc.). Work with and manage IT development, QA and Business both in-house and offshore.
• Conducted requirements – more... gathering JAD sessions and performed analysis to determine As Is and To Be models by interacting with various key technical resource persons.
• Conducted user interviews, gathered requirements, and analyzed the requirements using Visio.
• Heavy interactions with Clients (internal and external) and Vendors
• Worked closely with the development team in order the make sure that all the requirements are met.
• Organized demos for the customer to see and approve the progress following the Agile methodology.
• Participated in the discussions with the Project and Program Managers to make sure the delivery of the product is within the time, scope and budget.
• Wrote clear, concise and detailed system requirements specification (SRS) documents and user documentation in accordance to guidelines and standards of a level where developers can interpret and design and develop the application with minimum guidance.
• Developed Business flow diagrams, Activity/State diagrams and Sequence diagrams so that the development team and other stake holders can understand the business process.
• Created Use Cases, Collaboration, Object Sequence, Object Interaction and State Diagrams for new features using Rational. Developed Vision Document, SRS and use case documents. Derived Functional Requirement Specifications (FRS) based on User Requirement Specification (URS).
• Understand and articulate business requirements from user interviews and then convert requirements into technical specifications.
• Conducted GAP analysis using AS-IS and To-Be system to identify key affected areas and addressed them with the Business team.
• Closely interacted with designers and software developers to understand application functionality and navigational flow and keep them updated about Business users sentiments.
• Conducted Functional requirement specification and User requirement specification reviews and walkthroughs with the designers, developers and stakeholders.
• Designed and developed Project document templates based on SDLC methodology.
• Assisted the PM to prepare/modify the project schedule to meet customer requirements.
• Interviewing Subject Matter experts (SME) and carefully recording the requirements in a format that can be reviewed and understood by both business people and technical people
• Created different Traceability views to maintain the Trace ability of the requirements using the Requirements Traceability Matrix (RTM) to ensure the completeness of the requirements – less
Productive and fun lovinng
Technical Support (Current Employee), Noida Sec-127April 3, 2014
Pros: adobe stocks
Cons: .
:-Good company to work with.

:- Provide good exposure.

:- Troubleshooting and support for Installations and Deployments for Adobe software to enhance customer experience

:-• Provide worldwide Support for corporate clients and Adobe products on a 24/7 basis

Excellent
Consultant - Adobe Digital Marketing Cloud (Former Employee), Bangalore, IndiaMarch 27, 2014
An amazing place to work. Work life balance is something the management strives at. One of the best companies to work for.
Dynamic Workplace
Channel Account Manager (Current Employee), Seattle, WAMarch 12, 2014
Pros: world class products, programs, and customers
Cons: changing business model that might not support continued growth as employee
Adobe is the most progressive and dynamic workplace I have worked for within my career.
Great culture, flat revenue
IT PMO Leader (Current Employee), San Francisco, CAMarch 10, 2014
Pros: culture, informal
Cons: flat revenue
great culture, incredible people, some flat revenue right now
Good exposure to all the functionalities. Fun place to work.
QA Engineer (Former Employee), San Francisco, CAMarch 1, 2014
Pros: free lunches
Cons: long hours
Daily scrum meeting for 15 min in the morning. Reviewing the business requirements and analysing. Prepare test scripts as per the business requirements and execute. Per day around 8-10 test cases will be executed.
People make a company great
Agile Coach and Scrum Master, Contractor (Former Employee), San Francisco, CAFebruary 27, 2014
Pros: competency of staff, open minded to change, dedicated to quality work
Cons: layoff in it each november - last several years
I had the pleasure of working in Adobe, IT for the Cash To Business project. The Product Manager was among the most professional, driven, funny and competent I have worked alongside. The developers were all senior and worked as a fluid team. One of the most positive work experiences of my career.
Enjoyed a long tenure
Senior Manager, Americas and European Operations (Current Employee), San Jose, CAJanuary 22, 2014
The most enjoyable part of the job was making the launches happen on time and finding new ways to make the deadlines. I valued my work relationships and enjoyed a long tenure at Adobe.
Productive & Friendly Enviroment
Demand Center Representative (Former Employee), San Francisco, CAJanuary 22, 2014
Pros: great lunch room
Cons: the demand center team moved to the east coast
The managers here were very helpful and attentive. I really enjoyed the atmosphere and Demand Center Rep. Team. I learned a lot about Adobe's software and B2B sales. It had me interested in learning more about CS5.
nice to Work for .
Senior QA Engineer (Former Employee), BangaloreJanuary 21, 2014
Pros: good work life balance
Cons: no work from home option
A nice place to work esp for women but learning curve is not so good .
Challenging and fun
Security Officer (Current Employee), San Jose, CAJanuary 12, 2014
Over all there is a higher exception of professionalism, which really helps in many other parts of life.
The People make Adobe an exciting place to work
Senior Buyer (Current Employee), San Jose, CAJanuary 3, 2014
Pros: great flexibility to work from home, environment is casual, lots of onsite perks, great benefits.
Cons: they stopped quarterly profit sharing bonuses several years ago.
Adobe feels like many companies depending what organization within it you are in.
I learned so much in my 10+ years there it is too much to list. In summary, knowledge is power and continue to learn and grow. From maintaining a data base, to SAP and the contract system ACM, through redlining contracts, legal review and negotiations.
Management again – more... varies within different organizations. When I was in marketing it was very nurturing even in high demand times. It felt like a well oiled "dream team".
As a Sr. Buyer the team has been pushed at a sometimes unreasonably fast pace learn and grow model with the goals shifting quickly in the past 2-3 years.
Keeping up with management's expectations with lack of direction or training was the most difficult.
The people are there genuinely to do a great job. The people I support is the reason I do whatever it takes to get through the peak quarter end volume spikes along with the feeling of accomplishment crossing the finish line of contract negotiations. – less
Good work, great team
Computer Scientist (Former Employee), Noida, IndiaDecember 2, 2013
Work at Adobe was mostly interesting and the people were smart and intelligent.
They keep us busy.
Technical Account Manager (Current Employee), Lehi, UtahNovember 14, 2013
My immediate manager is awesome. They do run things lean lately, so I have been very busy. But I have a lot of facilities at my disposal.
Great Experience
Adobe Student Representative (Current Employee), Virginia Beach, VAOctober 23, 2013
Pros: networking, teaching
Cons: minimal reward
Working as an Adobe Student Rep is extremely rewarding. I've been blessed with the ability to work with a number of amazing students who make powerful work. The hardest part of the job is finding the time in my schedule to plan and organize my next event.
Quality Assurance Engineer (Former Employee), San Jose, CaOctober 4, 2013
Working at Adobe was an incredible experience. Adobe treats their employees very well and I really enjoyed working with my team.
Productive and fun work place
Salesforce Technical Architect (Current Employee), San Jose, CASeptember 20, 2013
Always enjoyed working at Adobe Systems. Been working here since 2012 and my exp is quite satisfactory

About Adobe

Adobe is changing the world through digital experiences. For more than two decades, Adobe has been at the heart of making engaging – Read more