Adobe

Adobe Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Good work, great team
Computer Scientist (Former Employee), Noida, IndiaDecember 2, 2013
Work at Adobe was mostly interesting and the people were smart and intelligent.
They keep us busy.
Technical Account Manager (Current Employee), Lehi, UtahNovember 14, 2013
My immediate manager is awesome. They do run things lean lately, so I have been very busy. But I have a lot of facilities at my disposal.
Great Experience
Adobe Student Representative (Current Employee), Virginia Beach, VAOctober 23, 2013
Pros: networking, teaching
Cons: minimal reward
Working as an Adobe Student Rep is extremely rewarding. I've been blessed with the ability to work with a number of amazing students who make powerful work. The hardest part of the job is finding the time in my schedule to plan and organize my next event.
Quality Assurance Engineer (Former Employee), San Jose, CaOctober 4, 2013
Working at Adobe was an incredible experience. Adobe treats their employees very well and I really enjoyed working with my team.
Productive and fun work place
Salesforce Technical Architect (Current Employee), San Jose, CASeptember 20, 2013
Always enjoyed working at Adobe Systems. Been working here since 2012 and my exp is quite satisfactory
Excellent employer
Project Manager / Web Analytics Specialist (Former Employee), Lehi, UTSeptember 17, 2013
The work was interesting and the benefits were great. I was acquired with their Omniture acquisition and enjoyed the work. I was moving for my Master's so I had to leave.
Innovation-driven and fun workplace. Great work-life balance
Marketing Strategy Intern (Former Employee), Lehi, UTSeptember 9, 2013
Adobe is a fun place to work. The employees are very smart, innovation-driven, and very approachable. People go out of their way to help others. Challenging projects that push you to think out of the box. Employee-centric culture with great benefits and work-life balance.
Learning, great experience, hard work
Supervisor for the Nordic Team/Back Office (Former Employee), Amsterdam, NLAugust 31, 2013
Start the day with a smile and continue with hard work. Every day was a tough day, but it was manageable with the help of amazing co-workers, agents and managers
The experience cannot be described in words...
Although contracted, Adobe is an amazing place to work.
Managed Service Provider (Former Employee), Seattle, WAAugust 20, 2013
Essentially, Adobe has a great culture and atmosphere (even for a contracted service provider).
MNC and fun working environment
Marketing Assistant (Former Employee), Suntec CityAugust 7, 2013
In charge of coodinating marketing activitives. The senior and manager were very willing to teach me the role of a marketer.
Excellent company to work for
Senior Quality Engineer (Former Employee), IndiaAugust 5, 2013
Challenging work
100% ownership
Team work is great
Work Life Balance is excellent
Poor management
Enterprise Product Specialist (Current Employee), Lehi, UTJune 22, 2013
Pros: espp, rsus, health benefits, reimbursements, etc
Cons: stagnant career growth/path
Low worker morale comes as a result of poor management, specifically due to being micro-managed, and over-burdened with workloads/expectations without commensurate compensation.
Great culture and innovation, but big company
Software Quality Engineer (Former Employee), San Francisco, CAMay 23, 2013
Pros: awesome people, cool tech, amazing spaces
Cons: lacking in upward mobility
The teams here are smart, innovative, and professional, but as most big companies go it is hard to move up and stand out.
Good benefits, limited carrer growth
Finance (Current Employee), San Jose, CAMay 16, 2013
Good benefits package, limited career growth, some really bad managers
Good Workplace And Great Company
Solution Architect (Current Employee), New York, NYMay 8, 2013
It is great to be part of the team which leads the Digital Marketing industry. Everyday there is something new to learn.

There is great to work with Fortune 500 companies, providing them with your expertise, and helping them reach their KPIs, business goals and end of the day helping them bring up their bottom line by realizing significant ROI.
Lots of bright people working there, limited growth
Staff Accountant (Current Employee), San Jose, CaliforniaMay 7, 2013
Good work, life balance however growth and development are not stressed enough.
Great company, still shaking out the old school ways..
ERC Reporting & Analytics Specialist (Current Employee), San Jose, CAApril 30, 2013
Great company, tough to get growth and development at certain levels. Management is no tuned into employee base.
A great place to work and explore new technologies
Senior Backup Administrator (Current Employee), Noida, UPApril 27, 2013
Pros: free meals three times a day, free evening snacks, cab facility and other allowances.
I have been with Adobe for close to 4 years now and I found it very excellent place to put in all your hard earned experience in the most effective way and helps you be more productive. Has absolute visibility of employees work. I love to be in office everyday and miss the workplace when I am away.
Great people, great products
Senior Business Development Manager (Former Employee), San Francisco, CAApril 17, 2013
Pros: great reputation
Cons: company is in transition, moving from a product company to marketing services
Mixed environment, some really great manager, other average. Great products and some of the best co-workers I have ever had.
Excellent work environment. Good exposure to technology and customer oriented
Lead Software Engineer in Adobe LiveCycle Team (Former Employee), Bangalore, KA INDIAMarch 5, 2013
Pros: free lunch, quaterly moral budget for team, shipping bonus
Adobe is one of the best companies to work from. From the technology point of view, working on world class products where your views and suggestions are valued, where innovation is encouraged.
Very good benefits.

About Adobe

Adobe is changing the world through digital experiences. For more than two decades, Adobe has been at the heart of making engaging – Read more