Adobe

Adobe Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
People make a company great
Agile Coach and Scrum Master, Contractor (Former Employee), San Francisco, CAFebruary 27, 2014
Pros: competency of staff, open minded to change, dedicated to quality work
Cons: layoff in it each november - last several years
I had the pleasure of working in Adobe, IT for the Cash To Business project. The Product Manager was among the most professional, driven, funny and competent I have worked alongside. The developers were all senior and worked as a fluid team. One of the most positive work experiences of my career.
Enjoyed a long tenure
Senior Manager, Americas and European Operations (Current Employee), San Jose, CAJanuary 22, 2014
The most enjoyable part of the job was making the launches happen on time and finding new ways to make the deadlines. I valued my work relationships and enjoyed a long tenure at Adobe.
Productive & Friendly Enviroment
Demand Center Representative (Former Employee), San Francisco, CAJanuary 22, 2014
Pros: great lunch room
Cons: the demand center team moved to the east coast
The managers here were very helpful and attentive. I really enjoyed the atmosphere and Demand Center Rep. Team. I learned a lot about Adobe's software and B2B sales. It had me interested in learning more about CS5.
nice to Work for .
Senior QA Engineer (Former Employee), BangaloreJanuary 21, 2014
Pros: good work life balance
Cons: no work from home option
A nice place to work esp for women but learning curve is not so good .
Challenging and fun
Security Officer (Current Employee), San Jose, CAJanuary 12, 2014
Over all there is a higher exception of professionalism, which really helps in many other parts of life.
The People make Adobe an exciting place to work
Senior Buyer (Current Employee), San Jose, CAJanuary 3, 2014
Pros: great flexibility to work from home, environment is casual, lots of onsite perks, great benefits.
Cons: they stopped quarterly profit sharing bonuses several years ago.
Adobe feels like many companies depending what organization within it you are in.
I learned so much in my 10+ years there it is too much to list. In summary, knowledge is power and continue to learn and grow. From maintaining a data base, to SAP and the contract system ACM, through redlining contracts, legal review and negotiations.
Management again – more... varies within different organizations. When I was in marketing it was very nurturing even in high demand times. It felt like a well oiled "dream team".
As a Sr. Buyer the team has been pushed at a sometimes unreasonably fast pace learn and grow model with the goals shifting quickly in the past 2-3 years.
Keeping up with management's expectations with lack of direction or training was the most difficult.
The people are there genuinely to do a great job. The people I support is the reason I do whatever it takes to get through the peak quarter end volume spikes along with the feeling of accomplishment crossing the finish line of contract negotiations. – less
Good work, great team
Computer Scientist (Former Employee), Noida, IndiaDecember 2, 2013
Work at Adobe was mostly interesting and the people were smart and intelligent.
They keep us busy.
Technical Account Manager (Current Employee), Lehi, UtahNovember 14, 2013
My immediate manager is awesome. They do run things lean lately, so I have been very busy. But I have a lot of facilities at my disposal.
Great Experience
Adobe Student Representative (Current Employee), Virginia Beach, VAOctober 23, 2013
Pros: networking, teaching
Cons: minimal reward
Working as an Adobe Student Rep is extremely rewarding. I've been blessed with the ability to work with a number of amazing students who make powerful work. The hardest part of the job is finding the time in my schedule to plan and organize my next event.
Quality Assurance Engineer (Former Employee), San Jose, CaOctober 4, 2013
Working at Adobe was an incredible experience. Adobe treats their employees very well and I really enjoyed working with my team.
Productive and fun work place
Salesforce Technical Architect (Current Employee), San Jose, CASeptember 20, 2013
Always enjoyed working at Adobe Systems. Been working here since 2012 and my exp is quite satisfactory
Excellent employer
Project Manager / Web Analytics Specialist (Former Employee), Lehi, UTSeptember 17, 2013
The work was interesting and the benefits were great. I was acquired with their Omniture acquisition and enjoyed the work. I was moving for my Master's so I had to leave.
Innovation-driven and fun workplace. Great work-life balance
Marketing Strategy Intern (Former Employee), Lehi, UTSeptember 9, 2013
Adobe is a fun place to work. The employees are very smart, innovation-driven, and very approachable. People go out of their way to help others. Challenging projects that push you to think out of the box. Employee-centric culture with great benefits and work-life balance.
Learning, great experience, hard work
Supervisor for the Nordic Team/Back Office (Former Employee), Amsterdam, NLAugust 31, 2013
Start the day with a smile and continue with hard work. Every day was a tough day, but it was manageable with the help of amazing co-workers, agents and managers
The experience cannot be described in words...
Although contracted, Adobe is an amazing place to work.
Managed Service Provider (Former Employee), Seattle, WAAugust 20, 2013
Essentially, Adobe has a great culture and atmosphere (even for a contracted service provider).
MNC and fun working environment
Marketing Assistant (Former Employee), Suntec CityAugust 7, 2013
In charge of coodinating marketing activitives. The senior and manager were very willing to teach me the role of a marketer.
Excellent company to work for
Senior Quality Engineer (Former Employee), IndiaAugust 5, 2013
Challenging work
100% ownership
Team work is great
Work Life Balance is excellent
Poor management
Enterprise Product Specialist (Current Employee), Lehi, UTJune 22, 2013
Pros: espp, rsus, health benefits, reimbursements, etc
Cons: stagnant career growth/path
Low worker morale comes as a result of poor management, specifically due to being micro-managed, and over-burdened with workloads/expectations without commensurate compensation.
Great culture and innovation, but big company
Software Quality Engineer (Former Employee), San Francisco, CAMay 23, 2013
Pros: awesome people, cool tech, amazing spaces
Cons: lacking in upward mobility
The teams here are smart, innovative, and professional, but as most big companies go it is hard to move up and stand out.
Good benefits, limited carrer growth
Finance (Current Employee), San Jose, CAMay 16, 2013
Good benefits package, limited career growth, some really bad managers

About Adobe

Adobe is changing the world through digital experiences. For more than two decades, Adobe has been at the heart of making engaging – Read more