ABOUT THE COMPANY:
Admerge Media Inc. provides our clients with high impact, interactive digital sign solutions. Located in strategic locations, our clients benefit from a captive and targeted audience.
This position consists of developing new business opportunities for Admerge Media by building proposals, signing new locations to an exclusive agreement to be a part of our digital advertising network.
- Continually investigates activity in the health care industry
- Signs up new locations that represent the best of each category (Hospital, walk-in clinic, sports-med clinic, dental, chiropractic, etc.) by proposing a digital screens with engaging content for patients in waiting room areas
- Diligently signs all contracts using the most cost-effective and long-term approach available
- Is constantly aware of any locations with a change of ownership
- Re-negotiates any existing contracts that do not match the company’s cost structure
- Diligently builds and manages a list of prospective locations and records it in the client relationship management program
- Integrates new products and services to existing locations by signing addendums and/or new contracts
- Maintains positive relations with all members in the network and deals with any problems
- Conducts both random and announced audits of network locations and reports findings to the Manager, Operations
- Ensures the quality standards set out by the company are met with respect to the postings and cleanliness of networks;
- Remains constantly aware of competitor’s activities and communicates any findings to the Manager, Operations
- Prepare documentation for installation of advertising infrastructure
- Maintains a high level of organization and provides the supervisor with all required paperwork and reports in a timely manner
- Performs any other related tasks.
- At least 1 years’ experience in client relationship building and maintaining
- Experience in the medical community (asset)
- College diploma
- Requires use of a vehicle
- Sales and Interpersonal skills
- Customer service oriented
- Good communicator
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Detail oriented
- Driver's license and vehicle required
- Good knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook.
Indeed - 2 years ago