ADL Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Like Family
PCA (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NV9 November 2016
They Treat You As A Family Member. I Love This Company! I Actually Brought Them A Client. He Was Not Being Taken Care Of At Another. So They Were Happy To Receive His Business.
Pros
Beautifull People
Gets a NO from me.
Full Charge Accounts Payable (Former Employee) –  Aurora, CO26 June 2015
I was harrassed to the point of leaving. Owner even after I made him aware of the situation did nothing. NO benefits. Worst part is they are late in paying their bills and I had to deal with angry clients because of that.
Pros
NONE
Cons
Horrible working conditions. Harrassment runs rampant. I am grateful to be out of there.
forklift driver
Forklift Driver & Storeman (Former Employee) –  guildford12 March 2015
satisfy production line with sub-assemblys and parts from stock. move various products to loction for delivery or later production.
Very on the go kind of job.
Home Health Aide (HHA) (Former Employee) –  Battle Creek, MI31 July 2014
I did alot of traveling to client's homes cleaning,cooking and running errands. The supervisors there weren't the greatest they would lie to you to get you to fill in for someone. The hardest part of the job was being in the car traveling from house to house. The most enjoyable part was my client's they trusted me and confided in me.
Pros
Great clients
Cons
Couldn't trust management
To work in company efficiently and productively, to gain the trust and confidence of my superiors and to protect the interest of the company in render
Project Manager/Architect (Former Employee) –  7mile Port Moresby NCD, Papua New Guinea12 June 2014
Responsibilities:

• Monitors and executes the project construction plan and schedule and ensure compliance with budget and quality
• Take responsibility for a group of activities or subcontractors and manage the work to be done
• Implements PCL’s Safety Program and adhere to the safety and record keeping requirements
• Monitors work performance and productivity of trades to ensure project policies, procedures, and safety requirements are maintained
• Acts as a liaison between field engineering, estimating, and subcontractors to ensure compliance of construction with drawings and specifications
• Assists in planning work schedules, determining manpower levels, material quantities, equipment, requirements, etc., including field engineering and construction activities
• Provide assistance to the Superintendent in resolving problems
• Advises senior level supervision and project management of potential problems, work interferences, schedule difficulties, etc.
• Assists in circumventing/resolving such problems as required
• Maintains the project’s Daily Job Diary
• Other duties as required
Pros
as per contract
Cons
as per contract
Good Job
Quality Control (Former Employee) –  Portland, MI23 February 2014
There was plenty of work to keep me busy. I spent the day fixing concrete panels. I could fix any piece that was broken.
Pros
There was little to no down down
Going to work.
Cement form builder (Former Employee) –  Portland, MI7 May 2013
I learned a lot of different things about cement work, I like to work around people that have a good sence of humor, the hardest thing was to break the cement away from the forms with the sludge hammer but I enjoyed it bcuz it gave me a good work out and a lot of the other guys didn't like doing it.
Pros
We went to party stores alot on lunch breaks.
Cons
Drank lots of water.
Mostly good with some production priority issues
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Portland, MI11 March 2013
ADL Systems is family business that produces high quality pre-cast concrete products. They began business in the early 1960's focusing on only agricultural products. In recent years they shifted away from agricultural toward commercial and municipal projects. In my position as commissioned outside sales representative I spent very little time at the plant except to submit or follow up on orders and deposits.
My typical day would be to plan for scheduled appointments with prospects and make sure I had information and literature available to properly present our products in order to turn prospects into customers.
Pros
i was able to set my own schedule and work independently
Cons
often required evening or weekend time.
Field Engineer
Field Engineer (Former Employee) –  Houston, TX8 November 2012
• Providing technical support such as researching equipment information for maintenance and/or repair of all types of rotating and reciprocating equipment
ADL is amazing!
Office Manager (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AZ23 April 2012
ADL Solutions is a company with a big heart! The owners are awesome and truly want to help people! Everyone here works hard as a team and loves what they do!
Pros
flexibility
Cons
crazy days!
AdL hakkında
Satış danışmanı (Former Employee) –  İstanbul avrupa yakası29 November 2016
Adil ışık group magaza olarak oldukça aktif bir mağazada 18 ay part time çalıştım. Bir mango kadar haz alamadım ama genel olarak iyi sayılmazdı.
Keske yenıden calısabılsem bu fırmada
Satıs danısmanı (Former Employee) –  İskenderun, Hatay17 November 2016
Cok guzel Bı ıs ortamı fakat yonetıcı kotu personel ayrımı yapılıyo ve motıve sıfır cok sevıyordum ısımı sırf Yonetıcı yüzünden ısı terketmek durumunda kaldım tekrar çalışmayı ısteyebılecegım Bı sırket kendımde urunlerı kullanıyorum keske yenıden calışma ımkanım olsa bu fırmada bana Uğurlu gelen Bı ıs yerıydı ama Yonetıcı yüzünden ısımden oldum:(
Pros
Herseyı tam
Cons
Yonetıcı
Disiplinli ve kaliteli bir çalışma ortamı
Uzman satış danışmanı (Former Employee) –  Adana, Adana11 November 2016
AdL çalışanı olarak çalışma sürem boyunca hiç zorlanmadım işe giriş ilk günümde adaptasyon sorunu ilk günde atlattığım için çabuk alıştım adL kaliteli,şık rahat bir ortam olmasının da bir etkisi oldu iş arkadaşlarım yani ekibimle birlikte uyum saglamam hızlıca gelişti ki verimli olabildim işimizi ekibimle birlikte eğlenceli şekilde satışa yansıtabiliyorduk aslında çalıştıgım diğer yerlerden belki uzun süre çalıştıgım eski işimden bile ögrenemedigim bazı şeyleri burda adLde kısa sürede ögrendim kasa işlemeleri olsun vs.bu yüzden bu tarz yerlerde çalışma istegim daha çok arttı.
Pros
Multinet
Liquidación de la empresa por parte de la Gerencia.
Encargado (Former Employee) –  Laguna de Duero, Valladolid25 April 2016
Parte difícil trabajo ;
Relación complicada con trabajadores falta de compromiso por la empresa.
Resolución de problemas con clientes; falta material necesario, personal desmotivado, no cumplimiento de lo pactado con cliente.
Como responsable de la empresa, Mala relación con la proveedores por la falta de pago de Gerente.
Relación complicada con estamentos públicos.

Valoración positiva del puesto;
Resolución durante varios años de dichos conflictos para la continuidad de la empresa,
Puesta al día de varias ramas; logística, rrhh, comercial, atención al cliente, administración.
Pros
libertad de horarios, toma de decisiones dentro de las directivas.
Cons
Conflictos continuos del personal con empresa, falta apoyo empresa a las acciones acordadas.
Gezellige leuke werk omgeving.
Verzorgende IG (Former Employee) –  Haarlem14 March 2016
ADL is algemene dagelijkse levensbehoefte in de zorg. Ik heb hier veel geleerd over hoe ik met mensen moet communiceren. En hoe ik mij hier op aanpas bij hun behoefte.
Trop proche
chauffeur-magasinier (Former Employee) –  Anderlues, WAL2 October 2015
Etre trop proche du personnels peut nuire à la productivité de l'entreprise car profit de certains.
Doit avoir un vrai responsable magasinier .
Entreprise en plein développement
Pros
Respect de la personne
Cons
ouvrier ami pas correct
работа доставила огромное удовольсвие
продавец-консультант (Former Employee) –  нахчевань5 September 2014
Работа была достаточно интересной. Особых сложностей не было, покупатели оставались всегда довольны нами. Руководство и коллеги были очень дружелюбны, конечно, без упреков в наше время не куда. Старалась достаточно угодить своему руководству.
A EMPRESA NÃO RECONHECE O ESFORÇO DO EMPREGADO
Aux. Administrativo (Current Employee) –  Recife, PE26 August 2014
MUITO RUIM DE SE TRABALHAR PÓS SEMPRE ATRASA O PAGAMENTO E A PASSAGENS.
Pros
NENHUMA
Cons
NENHUMA
ACEPTABLE
AUXILIAR DE AYUDA A DOMICILIO (Former Employee) –  La Algaba, AN14 October 2013
la empresa te da la oportunidad de trabajar con ellos mediante una bolsa de empleo lo que te permite optar a ella (independientemente la experiencia que tengas) dantole la oportunidad de conseguirla.(esta solo influye en el nº de candidato).
hay buen ambiente de trabajo aunque apenas tienes contacto con tus compañeras porque cada una tiene un horario.
Pros
BUENA MUTUA
Cons
NINGUN CONTACTO CON LOS GERENTES DE LA EMPRESA Y NADA DE UNIFORMES.
muy buen ambiente de trabajo
Asistente en el Departamento de sistemas (Former Employee) –  Ciudad de México, DIF19 May 2013
había mucho trabajo, aprendí a capacitar personal, eran buenas la dirección y la gerencia, buena relación de trabajo con colegas, pruebas realizadas al sistema, la capacitación al personal.
Pros
había momentos de descanso para el café
Cons
era un poco complicado llegar a la empresa