ADL

ADL Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Going to work.
Cement form builder (Former Employee), Portland, MIMay 7, 2013
Pros: we went to party stores alot on lunch breaks.
Cons: drank lots of water.
I learned a lot of different things about cement work, I like to work around people that have a good sence of humor, the hardest thing was to break the cement away from the forms with the sludge hammer but I enjoyed it bcuz it gave me a good work out and a lot of the other guys didn't like doing it.
Mostly good with some production priority issues
Sales Representative (Former Employee), Portland, MIMarch 11, 2013
Pros: i was able to set my own schedule and work independently
Cons: often required evening or weekend time.
ADL Systems is family business that produces high quality pre-cast concrete products. They began business in the early 1960's focusing on only agricultural products. In recent years they shifted away from agricultural toward commercial and municipal projects. In my position as commissioned outside sales representative I spent very little time at the – more... plant except to submit or follow up on orders and deposits.
My typical day would be to plan for scheduled appointments with prospects and make sure I had information and literature available to properly present our products in order to turn prospects into customers. – less
Field Engineer
Field Engineer (Former Employee), Houston, TXNovember 8, 2012
• Providing technical support such as researching equipment information for maintenance and/or repair of all types of rotating and reciprocating equipment
ADL is amazing!
Office Manager (Current Employee), Tempe, AZApril 23, 2012
Pros: flexibility
Cons: crazy days!
ADL Solutions is a company with a big heart! The owners are awesome and truly want to help people! Everyone here works hard as a team and loves what they do!
ACEPTABLE
AUXILIAR DE AYUDA A DOMICILIO (Former Employee), La Algaba, ANOctober 14, 2013
Pros: buena mutua
Cons: ningun contacto con los gerentes de la empresa y nada de uniformes.
la empresa te da la oportunidad de trabajar con ellos mediante una bolsa de empleo lo que te permite optar a ella (independientemente la experiencia que tengas) dantole la oportunidad de conseguirla.(esta solo influye en el nº de candidato).
hay buen ambiente de trabajo aunque apenas tienes contacto con tus compañeras porque cada una tiene un horario.
muy buen ambiente de trabajo
Asistente en el Departamento de sistemas (Former Employee), Ciudad de México, DIFMay 19, 2013
Pros: había momentos de descanso para el café
Cons: era un poco complicado llegar a la empresa
había mucho trabajo, aprendí a capacitar personal, eran buenas la dirección y la gerencia, buena relación de trabajo con colegas, pruebas realizadas al sistema, la capacitación al personal.
AMBIENTE ADATTO ALLE MIE CARATTERISTICHE
TITOLARE (Former Employee), SIRACUSAOctober 21, 2012
HO IMPARATO TANTO SULLA PSICOLOGIA DELLE PERSONE
CREDO DI SAPERCI FARE ABBASTANZA BENE NEI RAPPORTI CON LE PERSONE.

About ADL

The Anti-Defamation League (ADL) is a not-for-profit foundation dedicated to combating anti-Semitism and other forms of bigotry. – Read more