Adknowledge

Adknowledge Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Growing and moving fast
Corporate support (Current Employee), Kansas City, MOMarch 22, 2013
Pros: free lunches, open pto, cool culture
Cons: improve collaboration among the channels
This is a place for type-A players. If you don't push for excellence and innovative solutions, it's not the company for you.

But being a tech company, there are lots of perks here. There's the standard ping-pong, foosball and pool table distractions. We also have free beer for end-of-the-day relaxing. Lunch is catered a couple of times per week.

Best – more... of all, Adknowledge has an open PTO policy. That means we take days off when we need them.

Co-workers are smart, entrepreneurial people. – less
Not a career type workplace
Machine learning intern (Former Employee), Kansas CityFebruary 10, 2013
Pros
====
- In their KC office.

- Free and easy parking in the same building.

- The office is on the west end of the country club plaza with many restaurants, coffee shops and good places for lunch.

Cons
====
- Depressing work place. You very rarely see sunlight in their KC office. The blinds are always shut and lights are on. You may think it's – more... not a big deal at first. After a month working their, you will start feeling depressed. Even though I mentioned how depressing it is, the people in charge did not take action or discuss this with me.

- You can't be proud working for them. The company sends out email advertisements (aka spam emails).

- Pay is low.

- Don't expect to get a career job with them. Most employees leave the company after a year or two. – less