MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING REQUIREMENTS SOLID BUSINESS BACK GROUND REQUIRED -
- PMLC / System Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
- PM experience with preference to candidates who have worked
- MS Office
- RISK ASSESMENTS
-Proficient in the use of the Microsoft Project and PMO process standards, e.g. JAD logs, meeting minutes, status reporting.
-Experience in managing projects in Data Warehousing, Unix, SQL, DB2, Cognos, SAS, Ab Initio an asset.
-FATCA or Wealth Compliance or Integration or regulatory project experience
-Clarity, MS Project
previous BSA experience
Key accountabilities include
- Manage day-to-day project activities of small to medium complexity or units/phases of a larger complex project. Manage day-to-day development and support activities.
- Work with business and technology partners to identify, schedule and prioritize project activities to ensure the delivery of project solutions within budget constraints.
- Conduct cost estimates for integrated projects.
- Create detailed project plans and PMLC documentation.
- Provide detailed project planning, execution, tracking, reporting, and cost / risk management.
- Assist with research and design for highly complex requirements or issues.
- Proactively communicate resourcing requirements for development projects, highlighting issues, and recommending alternate courses of action.
- Develop, implement and improve solutions/processes that maximize system availability and efficiency, and minimize production issues.
- Collaborate with management team to manage the overall project portfolio.
- Manage project financials relating to project budgets.
- Collaborate with Business, other TS partners and external vendors.
- Creation of detailed project plans as required including delivery of the applicable SDLC and PMLC documents.
- Work with the delivery and support teams to deliver solutions to the business partner and meet the approved scope/cost/schedule/quality for the project.
- Provide effective and timely communications to the business partner, key stakeholders and the project team.
- Status reporting, project change control, continual risk/issue assessment/ management, and escalation/resolution are essential.
- Collaborate with the management team to manage the overall project portfolio and challenges facing the team and participate in the development of strategy to address gaps.
Indeed - 8 months ago