We are looking for a Software Developer I who will be working with System Designers to come up with the best solution to migrate data from one place to other and writing code to migrate data from one service to another . Candidates with SSIS, SQL, .NET experience preferred.
SSIS 3+ YRS
ASP.NET 3+ YRS
MVC 3+ YRS
MVP 3+ YRS
Expertise in writing and implementing T-SQL, Stored Procedures and Table, Indexes, Queries, Views and User-Defined functions using MS SQL 2005/2008. 3+YRS
- Experienced with traditional (Waterfall) and Agile development and project management methodologies (Scrum, XP).
- Hands-on experience in UI Design like master pages, web forms, user control set using the technologies like ASP.NET, CSS, HTML, Ajax, UML, XML, SOAP, XAML .
- Experience in gathering client requirements integrating them with practical necessities by implementing the technical requirements and used remote management tools to virtually handle support and setup tasks for overseas clients.
- Experience in development of applications using WCF, WPF, C++, C#.NET, VB.NET, ADO.NET, SQL Server 2005/2008 with ADO.NET Entity Framework and Oracle.
- Proficient in working with applications based on 3-tier architecture.
- Experience in Object Oriented Programming (OOPs) concepts like Inheritance, Encapsulation, Abstraction, and Polymorphism.
- Expertise in writing and implementing T-SQL, Stored Procedures and Table, Indexes, Queries, Views and User-Defined functions using MS SQL 2005/2008.
- Experience in reporting and analysis using Crystal Reports, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) with the .net environment.
- Experience in maintaining Versions using TFS, Visual source safe.
- Used Team Foundation Server for continuous integration, generating database, deployment scripts.
- Working experience in Serialization, Shared Assemblies and IIS.
- Strong Experience in development of Web Services.
- Trained in developing applications for Windows 8 desktop and mobile applications.
- Strong Technical and Analytical background, excellent analytical ability, problem solving, decision making, good communication skills, organization skills, team player and goal oriented, with a commitment towards excellence.
- Self-motivated and avid learner in emerging technologies in IT.
Indeed - 5 months ago
copy to clipboard