Aditya Birla Minacs

Aditya Birla Minacs Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Bland and Life-draining workplace
Sales (Current Employee), Dartmouth, NSMay 30, 2013
Cons: not very flexible hours/schedules; promised full-time but not garunteed
A typical day here involves most calls coming in being transfers and customers calling in to complain about our customer service. The management here seems to treat us a little unfairly, we are in a very limited space environment and have been dis-allowed to wear jackets on the floor for reasons we do not know and they don't bother to turn up the heat – more... to compensate. As well, changes are made to our schedules on a regular basis without any informing. We receive two 15 minute breaks and one half-hour lunch. As i have been informed, both of those 15 minute breaks are legally supposed to be paid breaks but we only get paid for one of them. The hardest part of the job is the sales incentive they have applied to us agents. Most calls the customers already have, do not want, or cannot receive our services and so we are not able to sufficiently meet their goals for us but yet they continue to raise the mark. – less
Management is not good at all
Customer Service Advisor (Former Employee), oshawaMay 22, 2013
turn over rate is horrible
the place is not cleaned well and I got sick all the time.
OK but not stable
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Dartmouth, NSMay 10, 2013
Pros: hours
Cons: training
Manager and Team Leads seem not to know their jobs very well and needed more training. OK place but computers were not adequate.
Flexible schedule
Subject Matter Expert (Current Employee), Mississauga, ONMay 8, 2013
Perfect company to work if you are a student or a single person
I love working here
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Mississauga, ONApril 21, 2013
Pros: extra hours
Cons: didnt find any
I love working here. The enviourement, the people,the managemente
are one of the best I have worked with.
Call Centre
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee), Oshawa, ONApril 2, 2013
Pros: overtime
Cons: shift work
I needed to listen and pay attention to every subscribers need call after call. The hardest part of my job was to ensure the subscriber was satisfied throughout the call and that the call was completed as quickly and as proficiently as possible.
Work
Consumer Protection and Fraud Specialist (Current Employee), Mississauga, ONMarch 26, 2013
High stress environment, low paying, my co-workers are great, though low paying and bad benefits
Some changes needed
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Chatham-Kent, ONMarch 23, 2013
Cons: long hours, no booking of days off
The current client is very demanding and offers very little support and expects the Level 1 agent to be able to make major decisions for callers.
Work days are long, you cannot book days off so you are forced to use your ten (10) E-days (emergency days) for simple things like appointments.
Direct supervisors are pretty decent, however they cannot offer – more... additional support past what the client will allow. – less
Fun Workplace, great people
Call Center Representative (Former Employee), Dartmouth, NSMarch 22, 2013
Pros: close to my house
Cons: old computer software
I learned how to deal with Bell Aliant customers in various ways; such as troubleshooting, and inbound calls.
A lot of harassment in the workplace
Technical Support - CPU/iApps (Former Employee), Niagara Falls, ONFebruary 19, 2013
Everyday the workplace was filled with negative comments towards other employee's and customers. Was not a clean and enjoyable place to work at.
Good starter IT customer service job.
IT Specialist (Former Employee), Niagara Falls, ONFebruary 12, 2013
A typical day at work involved sitting for the majority of your shift, with a 15 minute break every 2 hours. Friendly co workers and good management which made sure customer service targets/stats were reached. Goal oriented job.
Good atmosphere, a little tense
Tech Support/Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONFebruary 5, 2013
Pros: friendly
Cons: stressful on angry calls
I found taking tech support calls a little stressful but I handled it. The staff was friendly. And they had a lunchroom with microwaves and vending machines.
Terrble Job Experience
Call Centre Advisor (Former Employee), Oshawa, ONFebruary 2, 2013
Pros: good starting salary.
Cons: long hours & terrible schedules
During the first 6 months of my employment at Minacs I was happy with my job. I quickly learned that they put entirely way too much pressure on employees to perform without the tools needed to do so. I alon with many co-workers found the expectations to be enrealistic.
Customer Service
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Chatham, ONJanuary 28, 2013
Pros: great team environment.
Cons: rotating shifts
Worked in a call center environment answering phones and assisting customers with their vehicle, vehicle warranties and any problems that they may be experiencing with their dealerships. Worked closely with my team leader to ensure that all of my calls were going as smoothly and perfectly as possible.
Really enjoyed working with the irate customers – more... as it was always better in the end when the problem is solved successfully. – less
Required training always provided
Bilingual Customer Service Agent (Former Employee), Oshawa, ONJanuary 23, 2013
No job security. I was laid off twice in 2 years. Co-workers were great to work with. Enjoy the weekly review, so that I can always advance my skills.
Positive environment with many reward programs
Customer engagement team agent (Current Employee), Moncton,NBJanuary 12, 2013
It's a quiet job with friendly co-workers and supervisors creating a productive and positive attitude to help customers completing capital one credit card application even when they are frustrated. The different rewarding programs organised produce implication and hard work.
Enjoyable work enviornment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONJanuary 7, 2013
You can be overwhelm by calls sometime but if you enjoy working in call centre you will be surrounded in fun envirnment. Management is great and very helpfull in satisfying your need(i.e request for holidays or schedule change etc..).
Fast Paced but Comfortable Environment
Customer Care (Current Employee), Brampton, ONDecember 30, 2012
Very Fast Paced
How to cope with different situations and scenarios
Good Management
Very Nice co workers
No security of Job. Massive Hiring, Massive Firing
Good working environment
It was a very professional fast paced environment
Customer service representative (Former Employee), Pickering ontarioDecember 6, 2012
working in Minacs is a very good experience as it was a fast paced environment with efficient team members and motivated with a new agenda every day. We as a team easily achieve the sale quota. Supervisors and Managers were very cooperative.
Gained great experience
Recruitment Specialist (Former Employee), Hamilton, ONNovember 28, 2012
Was part of an excellent and very productive team. Staff worked very well together. Challenging and rewarding position - learned a great deal.

About Aditya Birla Minacs

Aditya Birla Minacs Worldwide offers BPO to big businesses. A provider of business process outsourcing (BPO) services, the company – Read more

Aditya Birla Minacs Photos