Aditya Birla Minacs

Aditya Birla Minacs Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Call Centre
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee), Oshawa, ONApril 2, 2013
Pros: overtime
Cons: shift work
I needed to listen and pay attention to every subscribers need call after call. The hardest part of my job was to ensure the subscriber was satisfied throughout the call and that the call was completed as quickly and as proficiently as possible.
Work
Consumer Protection and Fraud Specialist (Current Employee), Mississauga, ONMarch 26, 2013
High stress environment, low paying, my co-workers are great, though low paying and bad benefits
Some changes needed
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Chatham-Kent, ONMarch 23, 2013
Cons: long hours, no booking of days off
The current client is very demanding and offers very little support and expects the Level 1 agent to be able to make major decisions for callers.
Work days are long, you cannot book days off so you are forced to use your ten (10) E-days (emergency days) for simple things like appointments.
Direct supervisors are pretty decent, however they cannot offer – more... additional support past what the client will allow. – less
Fun Workplace, great people
Call Center Representative (Former Employee), Dartmouth, NSMarch 22, 2013
Pros: close to my house
Cons: old computer software
I learned how to deal with Bell Aliant customers in various ways; such as troubleshooting, and inbound calls.
A lot of harassment in the workplace
Technical Support - CPU/iApps (Former Employee), Niagara Falls, ONFebruary 19, 2013
Everyday the workplace was filled with negative comments towards other employee's and customers. Was not a clean and enjoyable place to work at.
Good starter IT customer service job.
IT Specialist (Former Employee), Niagara Falls, ONFebruary 12, 2013
A typical day at work involved sitting for the majority of your shift, with a 15 minute break every 2 hours. Friendly co workers and good management which made sure customer service targets/stats were reached. Goal oriented job.
Good atmosphere, a little tense
Tech Support/Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONFebruary 5, 2013
Pros: friendly
Cons: stressful on angry calls
I found taking tech support calls a little stressful but I handled it. The staff was friendly. And they had a lunchroom with microwaves and vending machines.
Terrble Job Experience
Call Centre Advisor (Former Employee), Oshawa, ONFebruary 2, 2013
Pros: good starting salary.
Cons: long hours & terrible schedules
During the first 6 months of my employment at Minacs I was happy with my job. I quickly learned that they put entirely way too much pressure on employees to perform without the tools needed to do so. I alon with many co-workers found the expectations to be enrealistic.
Customer Service
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Chatham, ONJanuary 28, 2013
Pros: great team environment.
Cons: rotating shifts
Worked in a call center environment answering phones and assisting customers with their vehicle, vehicle warranties and any problems that they may be experiencing with their dealerships. Worked closely with my team leader to ensure that all of my calls were going as smoothly and perfectly as possible.
Really enjoyed working with the irate customers – more... as it was always better in the end when the problem is solved successfully. – less
Required training always provided
Bilingual Customer Service Agent (Former Employee), Oshawa, ONJanuary 23, 2013
No job security. I was laid off twice in 2 years. Co-workers were great to work with. Enjoy the weekly review, so that I can always advance my skills.
Positive environment with many reward programs
Customer engagement team agent (Current Employee), Moncton,NBJanuary 12, 2013
It's a quiet job with friendly co-workers and supervisors creating a productive and positive attitude to help customers completing capital one credit card application even when they are frustrated. The different rewarding programs organised produce implication and hard work.
Enjoyable work enviornment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONJanuary 7, 2013
You can be overwhelm by calls sometime but if you enjoy working in call centre you will be surrounded in fun envirnment. Management is great and very helpfull in satisfying your need(i.e request for holidays or schedule change etc..).
Fast Paced but Comfortable Environment
Customer Care (Current Employee), Brampton, ONDecember 30, 2012
Very Fast Paced
How to cope with different situations and scenarios
Good Management
Very Nice co workers
No security of Job. Massive Hiring, Massive Firing
Good working environment
It was a very professional fast paced environment
Customer service representative (Former Employee), Pickering ontarioDecember 6, 2012
working in Minacs is a very good experience as it was a fast paced environment with efficient team members and motivated with a new agenda every day. We as a team easily achieve the sale quota. Supervisors and Managers were very cooperative.
Gained great experience
Recruitment Specialist (Former Employee), Hamilton, ONNovember 28, 2012
Was part of an excellent and very productive team. Staff worked very well together. Challenging and rewarding position - learned a great deal.
false promises
BILLINGUAL CLAIMS AUDITOR (Current Employee), windsor, onNovember 6, 2012
Pros: corporate office work environment ( chrysler canada headquarters)
Cons: horrible pay
when i was hired i was told there were many career opportunities to be attained which i have come to terms that there is no such thing within this company.
customer service
Customer Care Agent (Former Employee), Toronto, ONNovember 5, 2012
this position required me to give friendly and professional customer service to call in customers
A great place!
Niagara College Customer Support Apprenticeship (Current Employee), niagara falls, ontario.October 23, 2012
Pros: great hours, flexibility, friendly atmostphere.
Cons: na
* Email Customers writing into iTunes Support
* Fun and Friendly Atmosphere
* Fast paced
* Trained by Apple and Niagara College for the Customer Service Apprenticeship.
* Used OSX Software to fuflfill job requirements.
Minacs, Ok for some
Technical Service Advisor (Former Employee), Peterborough, ONOctober 15, 2012
Pros: not too hard of work
Cons: stressful
Through my experience at Minacs, most people who I worked around were there to work and then get out. While I was there I learned all about Apple technology and some interpersonal skills that help you deal with relationships outside work. My management was alright, however I'm not the type of person to be micromanaged. The whole time you were working, – more... you were expected to be a robot, looking over your shoulder to make sure you were doing the right thing at all times and not making any mistakes. They look into your computer screen and record all of your calls, and if you make one mistake they will write you up and or give you a warning. – less
Best team working environment
Tech Support Agent (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONSeptember 23, 2012
Pros: employee appreciation days
Cons: long hours
A typical day at work involved assisting customers with their enquiries on technology devices.

I have learned and acquired patience at all levels from customers to management.

My co workers were helpful in every way and we worked as one to give optimum performance.

The hardest part of the job was trying to get instructions within a 5 minute time – more... frame.

The most enjoyable part of the job is getting the customer to work the device and feel confident that they are able to use device after they hang up. – less

About Aditya Birla Minacs

Aditya Birla Minacs Worldwide offers BPO to big businesses. A provider of business process outsourcing (BPO) services, the company – Read more